Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. (51904 Views)

My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Is This True About People Working In Lagos? / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by pansophist(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Married men and young boys are sleeping around with girls, but your concern is that single guys won’t see decent girls to marry?

You are not concerned about the industrious wives of these married men.

You are not concerned about single girls that are looking for decent men too.

Abi is it women that are good to marry community penis?

Sorry o, everybody go dey alright. Thank God I imported husband from Cambodia. You can do same if Naija girls matter done tire you.

Referring to your first paragraph. The reason why people focus much on blaming women is also the reason why people blame men the most when he spent all his money chasing women. Even though women are the beneficiary of his spending, they are exempted or at least, not blamed much because if he won't spend, they won't benefit from it.

It is the duty of the possessor of value to safeguard it, women should close their legs and men should guard their wallet. Though, every of your other point is true, industrious wives and decent women, and of course good men are the collateral damages of this sad phenomena.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2021
pansophist:

Referring to your first paragraph. The reason why people focus much on blaming women is also the reason why people blame men the most when he spent all his money chasing women. Even though women are the beneficiary of his spending, they are exempted or at least, not blamed much because if he won't spend, they won't benefit from it.

It is the duty of the possessor of value to safeguard it, women should close their legs and men should guard their wallet. Though, every of your other point is true, industrious wives and decent women, and of course good men are the collateral damages of this sad phenomena.

Even a 1 year old knows this reason, it is not anything new or special. The point is, STIs are not gender sensitive. Women also want to live long, healthy lives. We deserve a chaste penis too. Thank you…

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by DonroxyII: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2021
tartarus:
Nairaland boys will always find a way to shame women! I haven't seen a comment demonizing the men taking part in these "immoralities" it's the women that are the problem. Nonsense shocked
I'm telling you ... Hiann... It's a trend from many ignorant.... for every woman slut , there is a man slut ... But Nairaland will always pity the men club while crucifying the ladies ...

You toast them, fvck them all and still expect to find them a virgin ... ... you shall get what you deserve!!

Any guy not following the trend is a SIMP but our being objective can never be clouded ... If your objectivity is clouded your life will also be clouded then you started making bad relationship judgement and blaming the women without checking yourself !!

7 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Viktoro1: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
After going through the comments on this post, all I can say is that "I TIRE OOOOOO"
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
You are right @Op.... I usually visit all this small hotel bars to chill myself....and I have seen different things happening that is uninmaginable to hear. But me I don't care... I face my own business. Even JSS girls are now doing runs

5 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by godliman: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
hisgrace090:

It's good to accept the deeper life members just as they are.
You seem offended by that post I hope he didn't step on your toe?
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Casham: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2021
The world is what it is. People will continue been people, and sex will always be an issue. I don't let such stuff bother me anymore. I have seen prosti.tudes at least three times in my life so far and it traumatized me then. I kept wondering who these girls are in real life. I pray never to see something like that ever again. But it seems licentiousness is not exclusive to prostitutes now. I grew up thinking sex is sacred. Now I see it as purely biological. Every body is fuking and getting fuked. It didn't start now and will never end. You just choose your own path and let the world be what it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by temptnow: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
Seems your major preoccupation and work is monitoring immorality in your work place.

You use the word 'immorality' like Deeper Life members

When you picked a job in a hotel, were you hoping to see praise and worship singers?

Does it mean no other meetings have held in your hotel?

Nigerians are highly sexual, they eat and breathe sex but pretentious because of religion.

Even you the investigative hotel worker isn't exempted.

Of course it won't be News for You practitioner
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Jamesz12: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
I have been in the hospitality industry for over 7 years now and I can categorically say u have worked in over four 3 Star hotels accross Nigeria. My dear you have goofed, The ethics of the profession doesn't promote this kind of write up. This is unethical
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by kolade560: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
You are writing this because you are financially disadvantaged to do same, not because you are a saint....You will do worse if u have the cash

5 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by femixville(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
Seems your major preoccupation and work is monitoring immorality in your work place.

When you picked a job in a hotel, were you hoping to see praise and worship singers?

Seems you like fraternizing with immoral things too ba.. When you see or hear it, your mind should tell you, theirs no way you should wrap evil with a small good in any way.. The society is wayward, accept or leave it.

Nigerians are highly sexual, they eat and breathe sex but pretentious because of religion.

Even you the investigative hotel worker taking roll call isn't exempted.

Sex is like a recreational activity and hobby for most Nigerians both young and old.

But our hpocrisy is out of this world !

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by sabbiboi: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2021
easyflowz99:
It is truly a sad world we live in , but deciding to engage in such evil acts is worse. Feeling entitled because every person is doing it will only harm the person involved. Sex has spiritual effects, which is far more important than the physical. sex outside marriage is evil ,just because you haven't felt the negative effects or you choose to deny it , doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Choosing to sleep with as many females as possible is quite reckless and for those supporting and engaging in it, please amend your ways, the saviour is the world JESUS CHRIST is coming soon to take the saints from the earth, amend your ways now and get on the only right path of life before it is too LATE!!

Aside from the saviour is the world JESUS CHRIST.

The act is time wasting, money consuming, health wise at risk. Causes marital crisis for the married, the single boys and girls are compound with complications when they start jumping from opposite sex to another.

A sane person knows it risk are too enormous than to embark on such lifestyle undecided . On campus last week a friend was boasting on how many female classmates he's slept with in the space of a section, I resent him my mind and give him the accolades he thinks he deserves for being a big time FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Temptee101(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Tofax:

[s]It seems you've developed some kind of mindset of "i'm holy in an unholy environment, nothing good will ever happen here."
I've managed a 5 star hotel for 5yrs & most of what you wrote there are false.I can confidently say some managers are very professional in their job. Not every men & woman that lodge in a hotel come for sexual or illicit activity. I believe your job description doesn't entails monitoring & taking notes of what adults do with their lives when they lodge in a hotel, or is it?[/s]

We know you once managed Sheraton but try to be more logical and acknowledge the truth when you see one.

6 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by PeacenLove2: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sex is like a recreational activity and hobby for most Nigerians both young and old.

This generation always foolishly thinking they invented sex. Where did they think they got that libido from?

For every indecent girl is an indecent boy. Op needs to learn to focus on his own life and stop trying to police the world.

3 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by dex4sure: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
azpekuliar:

Tell us the ones that you can hardly forget

My work then is cleaning the rooms...I still remember one room that i entered and saw blood in one white gallon, i was shocked that day and the man that lodged in that room is one wealthy man that owns a hotel in Abuja, fear most of this Rich men. The man was not around when I was cleaning the room, he later came and saw me in the room and ask me to leave the room fast fast because he knew that i have noticed the blood in the gallon, when you work in the hotel for months you won't take women serious because i saw somany girls that have boyfriends, fiances fucking around...I pretend like i don't know them whenever i come across them.

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by PeacenLove2: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
kolade560:
You are writing this because you are financially disadvantaged to do same, not because you are a saint....You will do worse if u have the cash

Most likely ... very much likely.

1 Like

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Olosho has commented. GBAM! No objection cry

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by seunmsg(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Truth be told, sex is a multi billion dollars industry worldwide. It is not just a Nigeria thing. Almost a billion dollars is exchanged daily for sex and it’s not going to stop anytime soon.

5 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Eaglesence: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
SpringofLife:
My experience working in a hotel.

Although I always wanted to write this but I think with the trending story of Chidinma and Super TV boss, it is a good time to do it.

I finished school 3years ago and have been hit by unemployment in the country. Out of no choice, I landed for a hotel work with meagre salary. Well, that story has already been told on another of my thread (check my profile for the thread).

So out of hunger and frustration, I accepted the offer as it was the only available option. About 6 months into the job now, I can say I'm marveled by what I see daily in the place. The level of sexual immoralities in the country is something else.

First, thhe owner of the hotel is a calm gentleman married to a beautiful woman with kids but he still has side chicks. He's someone who travels a lot but he has chicks in all these places. Secondly, the manager is a prolific womanizer. He has this habit of lodging different girls in different rooms and would go round having sex with each and everyone of them. Of course the cost of doing this is no child's play. He probably spends at least 30k or above daily to run these multiple of sex partners. Not castigating the man but the wife is quite industrious trying to pick every penny here and there while the husband is spending big on girls.

Another set of people are yahoo boys. They are the top customers in the place. These guys with their money have been able to bring out the slut in girls. You see them doing all sort of things with our regular Nigerian girls in the street carrying face like they don't know anything whereas they've involved in unexplainable and unimaginable sexual immoralities. Yahoo boys have used them for 3some, 4some and other group/party sex setting. Most times, these boys book a suite to host sex party. it could be 3 boys and 5 girls. I mean even beautiful girls that look calm, homely, innocent and even churchy engage the these act.

And now to the grand patrons, the king of kings and the Lord of lords, the married men. These people take it as a duty to sleep around with young girls. You see them bringing in different girls to the hotel to sleep with them. The case of Chidinma and TV boss was just one out of thousands and millions happening on daily basis. When I look at all these, I weep for us singles guys and the future in general. I may be correct to say there's no decent girl out there again from what I have seen.

Not trying to demonize only married men, married women are not back seat takers at all. They are actively involved in extra marital affairs sleeping with both single guys or other married men.

Finally, I want to dedicate this piece of work to nollywood. Most of the scripts they play are manifesting in our real time encounter.

Its quite unfortunate but fortunately enough i want to assure you and other who have read this write up and have a bias towards ladies that there are still innocent, God fearing ladies in nigeria. I know a few. Now, they aint perfect, after all we are all striving towards perfection as the bible says we should. But trust me when i say there are good ladies out there who dont mess around with men, those who still believe and hold onto the saying "bed undifiled" in other words, marriage before sex.

3 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Akharmony: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
who no like better thing��
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by azpekuliar: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
dex4sure:

My work then is cleaning the rooms...I still remember one room that i entered and saw blood in one white gallon, i was shocked that day and the man that lodged in that room is one wealthy man that owns a hotel in Abuja, fear most of this Rich men. The man was not around when I was cleaning the room, he later came and saw me in the room and ask me to leave the room fast fast because he knew that i have noticed the blood in the gallon, when you work in the hotel for months you won't take women serious because i saw somany girls that have boyfriends, fiances fucking around...I pretend like i don't know them whenever i come across them.

Hmm.. that one go be ritualist so.. lipsrsealed
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Yaks02(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
SpringofLife:
My experience working in a hotel.

Although I always wanted to write this but I think with the trending story of Chidinma and Super TV boss, it is a good time to do it.

I finished school 3years ago and have been hit by unemployment in the country. Out of no choice, I landed for a hotel work with meagre salary. Well, that story has already been told on another of my thread (check my profile for the thread).

So out of hunger and frustration, I accepted the offer as it was the only available option. About 6 months into the job now, I can say I'm marveled by what I see daily in the place. The level of sexual immoralities in the country is something else.

First, thhe owner of the hotel is a calm gentleman married to a beautiful woman with kids but he still has side chicks. He's someone who travels a lot but he has chicks in all these places. Secondly, the manager is a prolific womanizer. He has this habit of lodging different girls in different rooms and would go round having sex with each and everyone of them. Of course the cost of doing this is no child's play. He probably spends at least 30k or above daily to run these multiple of sex partners. Not castigating the man but the wife is quite industrious trying to pick every penny here and there while the husband is spending big on girls.

Another set of people are yahoo boys. They are the top customers in the place. These guys with their money have been able to bring out the slut in girls. You see them doing all sort of things with our regular Nigerian girls in the street carrying face like they don't know anything whereas they've involved in unexplainable and unimaginable sexual immoralities. Yahoo boys have used them for 3some, 4some and other group/party sex setting. Most times, these boys book a suite to host sex party. it could be 3 boys and 5 girls. I mean even beautiful girls that look calm, homely, innocent and even churchy engage the these act.

And now to the grand patrons, the king of kings and the Lord of lords, the married men. These people take it as a duty to sleep around with young girls. You see them bringing in different girls to the hotel to sleep with them. The case of Chidinma and TV boss was just one out of thousands and millions happening on daily basis. When I look at all these, I weep for us singles guys and the future in general. I may be correct to say there's no decent girl out there again from what I have seen.

Not trying to demonize only married men, married women are not back seat takers at all. They are actively involved in extra marital affairs sleeping with both single guys or other married men.

Finally, I want to dedicate this piece of work to nollywood. Most of the scripts they play are manifesting in our real time encounter.

Where is the location and is there any vacancy?
Let me see if I can com, I need work
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by bjtinz: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jamesz12:
I have been in the hospitality industry for over 7 years now and I can categorically say u have worked in over four 3 Star hotels accross Nigeria. My dear you have goofed, The ethics of the profession doesn't promote this kind of write up. This is unethical

Seriously? And what exactly did he do wrong? At least he didn't mention the name of the hotel.
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by membranus: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tofax:

It seems you've developed some kind of mindset of "i'm holy in an unholy environment, nothing good will ever happen here."
I've managed a 5 star hotel for 5yrs & most of what you wrote there are false.I can confidently say some managers are very professional in their job. Not every men & woman that lodge in a hotel come for sexual or illicit activity. I believe your job description doesn't entails monitoring & taking notes of what adults do with their lives when they lodge in a hotel, or is it?

Why are you hiding under false logic, as though you are blind to what's going on in the society?

Are 5-stars hotels the only hotels in town? And you working there have suddenly made them saints lodgings. So the rich men/women lodging there are not as bad as the yahoo boys in the OP's narrative, and that in your many years working in your hotels you have never seen them involved in any sexual escapade?

Please stop deluding yourself, the whole world is morally corrupt, and we all know this. So stop forming sainthood for you and your clients.

3 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Wolfgang82: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just get money you will know ladies are worthless

2 Likes

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by dex4sure: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
azpekuliar:

Hmm.. that one go be ritualist so.. lipsrsealed

Yeah, he is a ritualist. Strong one for that matter.
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Klass99(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Chidex50(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

Another evil sighted!
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by lahizak: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

In as much as I feel u. You are right about sex and Nigerians to some extent. The painful part of what he wrote is the fact that, those people he mentioned are not doing it for love or urge. Most of them are doing unimaginable things that they prolly didn't enjoy because of the money involved.

1 Like

Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Klass99:

Laff wan choke me grin

Lol klass Kaptain
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Sundzr4e(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF,, THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF DECENT GIRLS OUT THERE.A LOT OF THEM
Re: Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. by Munzy14(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
franklingud:

Dem don chop you.
In Igbo we say e rie la ya....grin Maybe without change...grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Chase Me At The Wheels – Female Danfo Driver (pic) / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.