Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks (5072 Views)

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) / Will Attacking Tinubu Get Igbos Presidency? / 2023: It's A Scam Promising Igbos Presidency, We Want Referendum - Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Igbo Presidency?

First of all, I'm a Ghanaian lady, but I have more affiliations to the Igbo, that I would support them because I feel they are worth the answer to all of Nigerians problem.

I've stayed in Nigeria for years, and I can greatly say I appreciate the Igbos way more than any tribe for who they are in person and the development they bring to your country Nigeria.

What would Nigeria be without the Igbos? Nothing, I speak from truth.

In Kumasi and Accra, they are know to do exploits and have done pretty much for our nation. There was a time that our president had given them accolades for their presence in our country.

And as as an add my mom is Igbo, and i'm happy to have a blood link, that links me to them kiss. The Adanna of the Igbo soil, as my mum would smile and tell me.

First of all, Igbos don't need presidency. I've made my research and observed this.
If you give them, they'll collect but that addds nothing to them.

What they really need is the equal opportunity of all, all men having the choice to excel in a geopolitical environment.

I observed that other tribes like the Yoruba's and Hausa's or other tribes in general want it to satisfy their ego.
The thought of "Yoruba man is president and Igbo or Hausa isn't, so we are known, much and accepted..."

Although it's a good way to think, its somewhat sickening to me. What is the purpose of feeding an ego that you end up suffering at the end. I don't get it? So if you have an answer drop in the comment.

Secondly, when your Yoruba or Hausa president is in office, having the opportunity you travel abroad and live where there's much comfort, while your brothers (who you claim to love) suffer based on the person you chose as president to feed your ego does nothing.

How would you (Yoruba's and Hausa's) claim to be united when you go to elections as if you're gambling. You stake your president's based on ego and greed and you claim to be united (funny)

Igbos on the other hand as I've seen hardly want a presidency, and I believe if they fought for it as Yoruba's do, they'll get it. But that isn't what they want.

They want an equal opportunity for all. They want each geopolitical zones that they do go to, to have opportunities. A man in the west is supposed to be satisfied for working, and having the credentials as a man in the east. That's all the seek.

So when they say, "Igbo wants presidency or are looking for more supporters to support them." They get it all wrong, and even some Igbo mocks them based on their tribal sentiment.

The youths in Nigeria have been so brainwashed that they play with their lives in general like they are playing Card games, or put simply gambling-- totally outrageous and silly I must say.

Instead of asking for presidency, why not ask the Hausa president or the president there for equality for all?
Isn't it why your ancestors made the land, or decided to join the contract called Nigeria?

But most youths have failed themselves and blame Buhari. Buhari hasn't nothing to do with it, as they said initially, I mean APC "Change starts with you."

Is the truth, but the question which lies here is what use have you made with that change?

And I'll repeat Igbo don't want presidency and Nigeria is not a game, Nigeria is part of you. I'm Ghanaian and Nigerian, so if one doesn't work, I can land somewhere. I even have a Green card, like this grin.

But what I'm saying is have pity on yourself. What use are you making for yourself that playing the tribal card, and playing with your life and your generation to come in general.

What would your descendants say about you when they arrive. Would they appreciate you for the good work you did for them? Or would they curse you for ever being born in your lineage, just the same way we do for our parents because most of them failed the nation they called their own.

Igbos don't want presidency they want restructing-- an equal opportunity for all. Thank you.

from, Nana

14 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Am not sure you know what you are typing.

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Olakunleyakub:

You're not sure, except you don't know how to read. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Op, I think your opinion is not arguable, me personally I like igbo people, almost every race, tribe like Igbo, the only problem Igbo have are themselves, Igbo hate other tribes that is not theirs, Generally, I can confirm to you that people like them and they must try to work on themselves..

10 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
supportnija:
Op, I think your opinion is not arguable, me personally I like igbo people, almost every race, tribute like Igbo, the only problem Igbo have is themselves, Igbo hate other tribes that is not theirs, Generally, I can confirm to you that people like them and they must try to work on themselves..

I believe this is a misunderstanding....but why do you think they hate other tribes in Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by fukNaija(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Olakunleyakub:

oga shut up.. She's saying the truth.. Igbos want biafra. To hell with the presidency.. Nigeria need to divide to save lives..

Anyone praying for a better Nigeria is a curse. Nigeria will never work. Much reason I don't criticize buhari is because he's also a victim of this cursed country. In a sane nation- buhari can't be a President

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by LokoH(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
See my signature
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Investigative: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
But what we are fighting for is biafra and not president

6 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by tunjiajayi: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ghana yamree oponu.

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Racoon(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
First of all, Igbos don't need presidency. I've made my research & observed this.If you give them, they'll collect but that addds nothing to them.

What they really need is the equal opportunity of all, all men having the choice to excel in a geopolitical environment.Igbos don't want presidency they want restructing-an equal opportunity for all. 
"I don't want no peace, I need equal right (eligantarism) and justice." - Rastaman Peter Tosh Respect!

5 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by habsydiamond(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
These people must be afraid of something for not wanting to give the igbos the opportunity to rule this country... If u won't allow them rule.. Grant them their wish to become biafra nao.... Its as simple as if u are enslaving them stylishly..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Danjikanbauchi: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

You're not sure, except you don't know how to read. grin
is that your yansh on your profile ?
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by psychalade: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
That's a Mannequingrin

Danjikanbauchi:
is that your yansh on your profile ?
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Danjikanbauchi: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
psychalade:
grin
bro the yansh no eb m smooth at all.

Thank God I was not eaten when I saw it.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bro the yansh no eb m smooth at all.

Thank God I was not eaten when I saw it.

Whatever. It indicates I'm lose and wild dear. If a man like you can be naked and no one talks about it, why not me.
That's my Freedom, and I don't think I'm going to get married to you, so stop wilding.

"Thank God, I was no eaten..." But you sent me a message. grin all these funny men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Monogamy: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
shocked

Another inferiority complex epistle, hiding under Ghanaian to express their views

Eish

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Tinubuadvocate: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
This igbo people they have tired of claiming Yoruba and fulani on Nairaland now they have off Nigeria shore move to Ghana.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Another inferiority complex epistle, hiding under Ghanaian to express their views

Eish

I can't keep silent for you people, you know when you people want to show your silly ignorance I'm here for you back to back, I'll answer you as you wish.

Inferiority complex...please what is the definition of that? And how does that relate with this?

Secondly, it seems you want to gamble with your life, and lack receiving wisdom.

Keep on gambling with your life with politics, I believe you like to wail "Buhari, Buhari this..." Or say "Sai Baba..." When you suffer and your family can't eat three healthy square meals a day.

Then talk about America or UK is beautiful in a corner, and would want to relocate there soon if you have the opportunity. Funny cheesy

Tell me, who has more inferiority complex in what I stated. You or me?

Go and heal yourself and make the change so the the citizens of the US, Germany and all other developed countries who has contributed to the world would give you some respect....jeez... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by psychalade: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why is your eyes like that sir, hope it's not that it has viewed something it considered intriguing! cheesy
Monogamy:
shocked
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Danjikanbauchi: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Whatever. It indicates I'm lose and wild dear. If a man like you can be naked and no one talks about it, why not me.
That's my Freedom, and I don't think I'm going to get married to you, so stop wilding.

"Thank God, I was no eaten..." But you sent me a message. grin all these funny men.
@ you need to be deliver from yourself. You are living on illusion.

Men deh eat rubbish shaa
Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
[/b] @ you need to be deliver from yourself. You are living on illusion.

Men deh eat rubbish shaa

Lolz....keep on deceiving yourself. You sent message I barred you, because I don't want to answer you, and you're here talking gibberish.

Ask yourself this question, why did you come to look and talk about my profile pic rather than what I said.

Did I post my profile pic as I was discussing this? Tell me, dear? grin

5 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Monogamy: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I can't keep silent for you people, you know when you people want to show your silly ignorance I'm here for you back to back, I'll answer you as you wish.

Inferiority complex...please what is the definition of that? And how does that relate with this?

Secondly, it seems you want to gamble with your life, and lack receiving wisdom.

Keep on gambling with your life with politics, I believe you like to wail "Buhari, Buhari this..." Or say "Sai Baba..." When you suffer and your family can't eat three healthy square meals a day.

Then talk about America or UK is beautiful in a corner, and would want to relocate there soon if you have the opportunity. Funny cheesy

Tell me, who has more inferiority complex in what I stated. You or me?

Go and heal yourself and make the change so the the citizens of the US, Germany and all other developed countries who has contributed to the world would give you some respect....jeez... grin

Who wrote that epistle? A ghanaian or a Nigerian?

Why hiding under Ghana to express your opinion... ??

Here is called Nairaland, quarter cleverness is not allowed

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Lolz, read my note nut head. I said I'm half-ghanian and half-Nigerian. Wait, I should start bringing my passport so or certificate of origin to proof to you because you have paranoia.

Go and seek a counsellor, you have the "Suspicious mental problem" in short Paranoia. Which is a mental health problem. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Monogamy: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Lolz, read my note nut head. I said I'm half-ghanian and half-Nigerian. Wait, I should start bringing my passport so or certificate of origin to proof to you because you have paranoia.

Go and seek a counsellor, you have the "Suspicious mental problem" in short Paranoia. Which is a mental health problem. grin

1 Like

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Haba, did I say I'm not supporting the Igbos? I supported them from day one I came online this site.
Most of my friends when they do ask me, I tell them I'm Igbo, but that's who my mom is....don't you know how to read. See me see challenge oooo grin...read my note again, and grasp all what I said.

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by velocity25(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
We Igbos need only but one thing Biafra
God bless Umu-Igbo
God bless Biafrans
God bless Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Ask yourself this question, what you showed, does it make any sense as a proof? grin

Ask yourself that? What did I say that denied my Ghanaian link and my Igbo link. Did I deny any from day one?

And if you're vexed because I showed support for a man that's unjustly incarcerated for doing nothing, then I believe you're filled with a lot of prejudice.

6 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Danjikanbauchi: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Lolz....keep on deceiving yourself. You sent message I barred you, because I don't want to answer you, and you're here talking gibberish.

Ask yourself this question, why did you come to look and talk about my profile pic rather than what I said.

Did I post my profile pic as I was discussing this? Tell me, dear? grin

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Monogamy: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Haba, did I say I'm not supporting the Igbos? I supported them from day one I came online this site.
Most of my friends when they do ask me, I tell them I'm Igbo, but that's who my mom is....don't you know how to read. See me see challenge oooo grin...read my note again, and grasp all what I said.

Stop adding lies to the lies you already made above..

It's not today we have been bursting your likes..

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Monogamy: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Ask yourself this question, what you showed, does it make any sense as a proof? grin

Ask yourself that? What did I say that denied my Ghanaian link and my Igbo link. Did I deny any from day one?

And if you're vexed because I showed support for a man that's unjustly incarcerated for doing nothing, then I believe you're filled with a lot of prejudice.

Refuse the urge to Shalaye, Nneka, be proud of your lineage

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by Banmeallday: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Igbo dont want to be Niggers as in Nigger Area as in Nigeria,

They are older than the colonizers and had a name...a history...as did Oduduwa...

Freedom is what is wanted

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks by ThickSharon123(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop adding lies to the lies you already made above..

It's not today we have been bursting your likes..

grin you're so funny, I have the energy for you. You're not being coherent.

You began by saying, Inferiority complex, I asked you define it. You refused.

Now, you're saying bursting? Bursting what? Pure water ? cheesy grin grin

If you feel sad because I called your kind out on gambling with your life, or I supported Kanu because he was unjustly imprisoned and your glad he was, then you have a mental disease and need help. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohaneze Commends Igbos In Lagos For Relocating Businesses To Southeast / Lord Lugard On Africans! Any Truth In This? / Nigeria Removed From Us 'mandatory Screening' List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.