Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC (18332 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / Buhari Meets Ayade, Formally Welcomes Him To APC / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by olibeans: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://punchng.com/n322m-fraud-efcc-to-appeal-nwaoboshis-victory-as-buhari-welcomes-him-to-apc/

However, Justice Chukwujekwu Aneke said the EFCC relied on hearsay as evidence.

Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Just trying to hide his looting spread from the radars of EFCC. ...when you decamp to APC, your sins are forgiven.
How do they want this country to grow and develop?
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Efcc should hunt this thief down
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by olibeans: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://punchng.com/n322m-fraud-efcc-to-appeal-nwaoboshis-victory-as-buhari-welcomes-him-to-apc/

This is what is rocking Delta State PDP.
Gov. Okowa refuses to answer pertinent questions.

Delta PDP is Okowa's toy. No internal democracy. Failed dispute resolution mechanism.. PDP is practically dead in Delta State..

Gov. Wike has built over 8 flyovers in Port Harcourt while Okowa has failed to build one flyover in Asaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHdCjrP2bns
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by olibeans: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2021
NewFolm4:

https://emeraldng.com/delta-2023-ibori-counters-okowa-says-power-rotation-to-delta-central-done-deal-not-negotiable/

Delta 2023: Ibori counters Okowa, says power rotation to Delta Central done deal, not negotiable

As the heat over the 2023 governorship election gathers momentum, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has come out to say that the gentleman agreement which allows each senatorial District in the state to produce governor was not signed by any formal gathering.

In a press conference with journalists on Wednesday, the governor said: “the gentleman agreement is agreement that is not written. But whether there was any formal meeting in which the agreement was reached, there was no formal meeting in which that agreement was reached.

“There has been no formal meeting, so, it means whatever we are doing today is about what is fair, equitable and just. It’s only God that knows who will be governor after me. I don’t know who God will bring. I know God will take the decision of who will be governor.

“But at a point in time we will sit down and look at issues to find out what truly should be fair and just. Where the governorship is going I think you should pray and ask God to reveal to you.”

But in 2019 when the governor was campaigning for re-election, he was said to have promised handing over power to an Urhobo man in 2023. During that campaign promise reportedly made in Udu in 2019, there was no need telling Deltans that they should pray to God for direction of where 2023 governorship pendulum would swing.

Former Governor James Ibori, the father of Delta politics, was reported in 2019 to have said that the rotational agreement remains sacrosanct. In a report published by The Vanguard on September 16, 2019, with the title: “Okowa will handover to Urhobo in 2023- Ibori, Oyovbaire, others,” Ibori said the rotational system was not negotiable.

He was quoted as saying: “Governor Okowa during his campaign promised to handover to Delta Central and as a gentleman and promise keeper, we have no doubt in our minds that he will do everything within his God given power to adhere strictly to his promise.

“We expect all genuine members of PDP to comply with the power rotation agreement. It is for the good of all, majority and minority, the weak and strong, for balanced society.

“Equity, justice and good conscience are some of the major pillars of constitutional democracy. Hence, PDP in Delta encourages power rotation to enable both the majority and minority and or ethnic nationalities via senatorial districts power arrangement to produce governor and that agreement remains sacrosanct

...... circumspection is the watchword as political gymnastics unfold towards election 2023 in Delta State....From Empirical facts, it is obvious that,all parties agree to a CONVENTION on rotational Governorship but non has ever said,this is the format after completion of the laps like in athletic 4x400 meters race...The question is would,there be changes in the runners of each leg amongst the competitors ,for instance were the starter may become an Anchor for strategic reasons...!!!

Now that,the Rotation had gone full circle ,where do we start the second rotation from,would it be the accounting concept and convention methodology of "First in,first out "(FIFO) or Last in First Out (LIFO)adopted for the exercise or a retention of the first order principle(as in the first case)of initial beginners to assume same position,that is the crux of the matter.

Whichever, method adopted as explained by the accounting standard & principles,There are bound to be feathers ruffled and this imbroglio shall determine to a very large extent the party of the next GOVERNOR.

This is a potential "landmine and booby trap for PDP moving forward, how it is circumvented shall determine in conjunction with other lesser factors, could determine The next Governor and his Party come 2023 God Almighty Special Grace....My Thoughts though!!!
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Germi9: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Join APC all your sins are forgiven
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by temptnow: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:
From Gandollar, Surlivan Chime, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Godswill Akpabio, Danjuma Goje, Orji Uzor Kalu, to this one, once they seek protection from their corruption, they move over to the ruling party and government because their sins is automatically cleanse by the witchcraft broom.

Yet some brainless mofos here are daily obsessing us with tales of how the most corrupt but sanctimonious president is fighting corruption while receiving corrupt political decampees? E no go better for all of una.

You forgot to add Hope uzodinma
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by yusluvad(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Gondonu:
From Gandollar, Surlivan Chime, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Godswill Akpabio, Danjuma Goje, Orji Uzor Kalu, to this one, once they seek protection from their corruption, they move over to the ruling party and government because their sins is automatically cleanse by the witchcraft broom.

Yet some brainless mofos here are daily obsessing us with tales of how the most corrupt but sanctimonious president is fighting corruption while receiving corrupt political decampees? E no go better for all of una.
Amen...
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Strongmighty: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Towersport:
Get Airtel unlimited data for only #500
Get it at 09057034097

Scam Your Mother. Scam your conscience .
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Forumobserver12(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Ibusa for deputy governor long over due, the people are behind you sir, go and win,vote apc

Wetin. Concern Ibusa with his personal political ambition?..

The man is simply a greedy and wicked man who cannot even win election in Ibusa b y the way...
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Wettoid123: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2021
and you are telling me this government is fighting corruption who are we deceiving, judiciary one of the must corrupt arm of government.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Na Dem thing
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Quodseverismete: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
He was already told that the judge has been instructed to set him free in return for his decamping to APC. So why another waste of taxpayers' money ?

You dey there, I was at the meeting when this soft landing agreement was reached, decamp to APC you are discharge and acquitted, remain in PDP and you will be convicted and sent to jail.

PDP are you learning?.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Towersport(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Strongmighty:

Scam Your Mother. Scam your conscience .
Bro it's a cheat, and don't go around abusing other people's mothers you make it seem like you don't have one because you can't appreciate what others have.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Strongmighty: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Towersport:

Bro it's a cheat, and don't go around abusing other people's mothers you make it seem like you don't have one because you can't appreciate what others have.

Let him scam his mother first. Its good, he can go on. Most Nigerians have messed up online social platforms.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Towersport(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Strongmighty:

Let him scam his mother first. Its good, he can go on. Most Nigerians have messed up online social platforms.

Haha, if someone don scam you before no dey vex for innocent pesin o undecided.
JEEZ
You cannot verify that I'm not a scammer and you can't also verify that I'm a scammer but you chose to call me a scammer all because it takes some typing to do that over the internet.
Worst is that you keep including my mother...
Maybe you were looking at my past posts and decided from that, but there's no solid proof of me ever scamming someone on here.
You can contact those hypothetical commenters like yourself and ask if I've ever collected a dime from them or anyone else.

I'm not the one messing up this platform rn, you are the only villian here not me because you're the one who has abused this platform I mean if I wan scam pesin, why would I scam people for #500.
The reason I want people to pay is to reduce the probability of Airtel blocking the cheat, nothing more.
Again I'm not your guy(whoever you think I am) I no collect anything make I no deliver, ever!!.
STOP JUMPING TO DISRESPECTFUL CONCLUSIONS.
There is reckoning for this, wether you believe in God or not no one escapes it.....
Peace o
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Strongmighty: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Towersport:

Haha, if someone don scam you before no dey vex for innocent pesin o undecided.
JEEZ
You cannot verify that I'm not a scammer and you can't also verify that I'm a scammer but you chose to call me a scammer all because it takes some typing to do that over the internet.
Worst is that you keep including my mother...
Maybe you were looking at my past posts and decided from that, but there's no solid proof of me ever scamming someone on here.
You can contact those hypothetical commenters like yourself and ask if I've ever collected a dime from them or anyone else.

I'm not the one messing up this platform rn, you are the only villian here not me because you're the one who has abused this platform I mean if I wan scam pesin, why would I scam people for #500.
The reason I want people to pay is to reduce the probability of Airtel blocking the cheat, nothing more.
Again I'm not your guy(whoever you think I am) I no collect anything make I no deliver, ever!!.
STOP JUMPING TO DISRESPECTFUL CONCLUSIONS.
There is reckoning for this, wether you believe in God or not no one escapes it.....
Peace o

You are a basted Scammer. Show us your company Registration and address.

If you can not show us. You're the most stupidest Scammer here . Grade one Scammer.

Your want to sell your Bleep....king moma puss..y airtel online.

Shame on you.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by redsun(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:
To be honest, we cannot use democracy to fight corruption.
The only people who can stop corruption are the soldiers.
But the problem is that even the soldiers are more corrupt than the bloody civilians.
Anyone who doesn't see that there's no future in Nigeria as constituted is either living a lie or a beneficiary of this fraudulent system.

What about the suffering people themselves? Why can't they organise themselves to take over politically? Just like a recent occurrence in lagos where apc and pdp rallied together to front a school principal for a local government election. Its a faint news, but it fundamentally significant because it's the only way the suffering masses can take over power from the present ruling mafias without blowing the country to pieces.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Towersport(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Strongmighty:

You are a basted Scammer. Show us your company Registration and address.

If you can not show us. You're the most stupidest Scammer here . Grade one Scammer.

Your want to sell your Bleep....king moma puss..y airtel online.

Shame on you.
undecided
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Towersport(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by SmartPolician: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
redsun:

What about the suffering people themselves? Why can't they organise themselves to take over politically? Just like a recent occurrence in lagos where apc and pdp rallied together to front a school principal for a local government election. Its a faint news, but it fundamentally significant because it's the only way the suffering masses can take over power from the present ruling mafias without blowing the country to pieces.

Nigeria is deeply divided across religious and ethic lines. And polticians, knowing how influential they are, make inciting comments to deepen the division.

Besides, there's no guarantee that if you vote in a broke man, he won't start misbehaving when he gets the opportunity. Human beings are complicated.

Many times, I wonder how God created the white man that makes him think so selflessly, putting their country first as opposed to themselves.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by BruncleZuma: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
This clownish country.

1 Like

Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Segzy19: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
See the reason why he ran to APC...

All because of his case with EFCC...

A lot of them will die before 2023,and leave all their wealth behind
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by ThatFairGuy1: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Useless citizens knows useless government.

We're all Government
Golden057:
No one is as stupid as a Nigerian politician and no institution is as useless as Nigerian government.

Brainless idiots all around our politics
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by redsun(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nigeria is deeply divided across religious and ethic lines. And polticians, knowing how influential they are, make inciting comments to deepen the division.

Besides, there's no guarantee that if you vote in a broke man, he won't start misbehaving when he gets the opportunity. Human beings are complicated.

Many times, I wonder how God created the white man that makes him think so selflessly, putting their country first as opposed to themselves.

To be selfless means being knowledgeable. Our so-called leaders are fundamentally ignorant and that is why they have self-destructive mentality. I know some will say some of them are educated-doctors, lawyers, engineers, professors and all sorts of bullshat they call them, but they are not, they are only colonised to read and write, not to think and grow.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thieves changing party to corruption charges
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by oranget(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
What are they appealing again, after the man has taken refuge. They will just be wasting precious time and money on a lost case.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by Gfskw: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by sircatherine45(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Ibusa for deputy governor long over due, the people are behind you sir, go and win,vote apc

In Delta state, that will never happen.
Re: ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC by pquaver(m): 5:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Gondonu:

. OK so do you now agree that that your PDP party your supporting is a cesspool of corruption since the broom is actually cleansing sth.. But you never agreed they are corrupt until they dump your party.. U are part of what you accuse others

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.