Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed (1066 Views)

Traveling To Nigeria With An Expired Nigerian Passport / Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by pinardave: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2021
Please I am in urgent need of advice. I came in to Nigeria for an emergency visit from US with Nigeria expired passport and emergency traveling certificate. I was supposed to go back last week but needed to renew my passport. I have been waiting for express renewal and it seems not opening and I keep getting the promise that is opening today and tomorrow since two weeks now.
Please what do I need to do, I only have a US resident permit and my work only gave me two weeks to travel. I am wondering if one can be allowed to travel out with expired passport. I am honestly getting frustrated
Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
God says that you should stay in America , you still want to come back to Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by Vietnaminfo(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2021
pinardave:
Please I am in urgent need of advice. I came in to Nigeria for an emergency visit from US with Nigeria expired passport and emergency traveling certificate. I was supposed to go back last week but needed to renew my passport. I have been waiting for express renewal and it seems not opening and I keep getting the promise that is opening today and tomorrow since two weeks now.
Please what do I need to do, I only have a US resident permit and my work only gave me two weeks to travel. I am wondering if one can be allowed to travel out with expired passport. I am honestly getting frustrated

Sorry for your plight. If you are in Abuja, go to Maitama new immigration office and apply for an express passport which you get under 24hours or highest 48 hours. Make sure to be there by 4:30am because you will be amazed by the numbers of people you will meet. I wish you goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by Gentlerespect76: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Better still, fly straight to Yola, you can get it in 24 hours at 23k plus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by Enddy50ty(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Better still, fly straight to Yola, you can get it in 24 hours at 23k plus.

Are you in Yola...?
Do you have any contact there, at the immigration office..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Come to Jos and pick it up almost immediately
Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by seunny4lif(m): 2:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Go to Abuja
Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by seunny4lif(m): 2:20am On Jul 02, 2021
You should have renew your Nigeria passport before travelling
Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by Gentlerespect76: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Yes.

I have; I may be able to help you

Enddy50ty:

Are you in Yola...?
Do you have any contact there, at the immigration office..?

1 Like

Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
My in law travelled back to US with Nig expired passport and planned to renew it in US...this happened in January. It shouldn't stop you cus you have dual citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tho you dont have green card,go to embassy first.
Re: Expired Nigerian Passport Stuck Me From Traveling Back..help Needed by josieboy: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are a Mumu man. You waited for your passport to expire in this shit hole..

How do they give people like you visa sef ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Returnees What Has Been Your Experience / Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate. / Nigerian Diaspora Needs To Focus Their Children in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.