Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

"Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor (966 Views)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / Winners’ Pastor Afolabi Samuel Jailed For Stealing Church’s $90,000, N4.5m / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by dmakoy: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Another sacked Winners Chapel Pastor, this time from Ikorodu Lagos has commented on the recent mass sack of several pastor in the ministry for falling to meet the church 'growth index' target.

He also narrated what their Ikorodu Area Pastor in-charge told them as the reason for relieving them of their duties. He quoted:

"...the reason you people are released is because we are running at a loss; remember we are paying your house rent and the hall you use for church service, so if what you are remitting is not good enough, it means we are running at a loss."

See Image attached.

dmakoy:
At the beginning of 2021, the Presiding Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Chapel announced the successful accomplished the divine mandate of plantinn of over 10,000 inner city and rural churches across Nigeria in 2020 despite the COVID-19 lockdown. This was way over the 5,000 churches supernaturally planted earlier in 2019 to reach out to more lost souls and win and harvest them into the kingdom of God.

Consequently, the Church Headquarters embarked on a massive pastoral recruitments of church members who have divine pastoral callings to manage these newly planted churches as pastors-in-charge.

https://www.nairaland.com/6243321/winners-chapel-employs-10200-pastors#95849187

Few months thereafter, some of the recruited pastors have now been fired by the Church Management for the pastors' inability to meet up with the periodic divine target "Church Growth Index" set for them by the Church.

In Ekiti State alone, about 40 Pastors-in-charge have been relieved of their divine pastoral assignments.

The Church Management however wishes the concerned Pastors find grace from God for a new beginning.

Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
dmakoy:
Another sacked Winners Chapel Pastor, this time from Ikorodu Lagos has commented on the recent mass sack of several pastor in the ministry for falling to meet the church 'growth index' target.

He also narrated what their Ikorodu Area Pastor in-charge told them as the reason for relieving them of their duties. He quoted:

"...the reason you people are released is because we are running at a loss; remember we are paying your house rent and the hall you use for church service, so if what you are remitting is not good enough, it means we are running at a loss."

See Image attached.
Abeg, Mr. Man, go use your savings start one Ewedu farm for somewhere, put peace for your way. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by insidelife22(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
You don't mean it?
But you suppose know say na Reli-Business.

Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by heniford2: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by sofeo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
OK.
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by EmzyT: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Foolish people, you'll always see them littered everywhere around the street (Mostly Saturdays) that they're doing Evangelism sad I wonder how you'd try to convince your fellow human to leave his Church and come to yours. I thought we're all worshipping same God? sad

Honestly Speaking, Religion in Africa is a Big SCAM
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by NairalandDoctor(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Well believe it or not apart from Catholic the whole pentecostal churches are just GODs Business on earth
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Starzo: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
u be tiff...u dey tiff offering money naim make Dem sack you

1 Like

Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
Well believe it or not apart from Catholic the whole pentecostal churches are just GODs Business on earth
The Catholic church is among, if not the first church business in Christianity so don't decieve yourself at all. lipsrsealed

The rules and models used in much of the corporate world today comes straight from that obtained from the running of the Catholic church business, a business that has endured for going on 2 millenia(approx 1700 years) undecided
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Honesty111: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Starzo:
u be tiff...u dey tiff offering money naim make Dem sack you

Lol.
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by desiredhome: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
The sacking serve them right..... tongue tongue tongue
They were the ones defending and supporting these criminal acts by their pastorprenours ( pulpit bandits)........

Awon papa say...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by desiredhome: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
EmzyT:
Foolish people, you'll always see them littered everywhere around the street (Mostly Saturdays) that they're doing Evangelism sad I wonder how you'd try to convince your fellow human to live his Church and come to yours. I thought we're all worshipping same God? sad

Honestly Speaking, Religion in Africa is a Big SCAM
Operation by all means... grin grin grin grin
They are only concern about the pocket of their slaves/victims.........
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jesus said his fathers church work is a business

I know many of you don't know
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Jesus said his fathers church work is a business
I know many of you don't know
Yes so, "His Father's" business is the same as the business of men and the kingdom of men as registered in the world, right? undecided

In fact, God sent Jesus Christ down so that your pastors can own church businesses and grow these church business & kingdoms here on earth, abi? undecided
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:14am On Jul 23, 2021
For a church that aggressively preaches the gospel of tithing, which Jesus said was a lesser matter of the Law, it's beyond obvious why the pastors were sacked.

But sentiments and fear of being attacked by the many followers and admirers of the church leader won't make some want to admit the obvious.

We have been saying this for years but many thought it was out of jealousy or hatred, not knowing that it's out of concern for God's interest and the Master's sheep.

When you have leaders that have little or no regard for the welfare of the sheep, the result you have today is inevitable, where the sheep become spiritually malnourished and sickly because they were being fed with the words of the flesh that profits nothing in Truth but destruction, not the Words of the Spirit that quickens and gives eternal life.

Now we know why Jesus asked Peter His disciple, "Lovest thou me" and told him to feed His sheep three times, when He was about to leave them in His care, because nothing means more to the Master than the welfare of His sheep.

May God help provide us with church leaders that would love and care for the sheep as Jesus did and would if He were here. Amen.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes so, "His Father's" business is the same as the business of men and the kingdom of men as registered in the world, right? undecided

In fact, God sent Jesus Christ down so that your pastors can own church businesses and grow these church business & kingdoms here on earth, abi? undecided
what are you doing here u don't believe in the Bible go to the back sit our creator don't allow us to talk with people who don't cherish his instructions the ultimate book Bible
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kobojunkie: 5:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
what are you doing here u don't believe in the Bible go to the back sit our creator don't allow us to talk with people who don't cherish his instructions the ultimate book Bible
Jesus Christ never asked me to believe in your bible and it is only Jesus Christ that I obey, not the words of pastors and Mogs. undecided

So as you were saying, Jesus Christ's Father's business is the same as the business of men and the kingdom of men as registered in the world, right? undecided

In fact, God sent Jesus Christ down so that your pastors can own church businesses and grow these church business & kingdoms here on earth, abi? lipsrsealed

This is what you claim to have read from your bible, right? undecided
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never asked me to believe in your bible and it is only Jesus Christ that I obey, not the words of pastors and Mogs. undecided

So as you were saying, Jesus Christ's Father's business is the same as the business of men and the kingdom of men as registered in the world, right? undecided

In fact, God sent Jesus Christ down so that your pastors can own church businesses and grow these church business & kingdoms here on earth, abi? lipsrsealed

This is what you claim to have read from your bible, right? undecided
bye bye
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by paxonel(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
who say catholic are not doing business too?

What about harvest and bazzar?

My guy, nothing is wrong in doing business only that the gospel should be preached in the business
Re: "Thank God I Had A Little Savings While I Was There" - Sacked Winners Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
bye bye
Again. .Jesus Christ never asked me to believe in your bible and it is only Jesus Christ that I obey, not the words of pastors and Mogs. undecided

This is what you claim to have read from your bible, right?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor M Says, "There Is No God!" / New York Set Up By UN Resembles The 'beast' From Revelation /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.