Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries (713 Views)

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2021
Ask Me Questions Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministeries.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by ichuka(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Truvelisback:
Ask Me Questions Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministeries.
Hmmm
So I have a brother that asked me these ?? But I gave him unconvincing answers,which I knew too.regarding his ministry.
He has the gift of a prophet and also that of a teacher but the formal isn't manifesting after 8years now. Why?
U can lie to him,he knows d scripture well enough not to be deceived.
I told him his time will come just as that of Moses.
Ur veiew n contribution will help.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Kingsolar: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
I had a dream where I was told that " I am the last to come before Christ comes" what does it me
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
ichuka:

Hmmm
So I have a brother that asked me these ?? But I gave him unconvincing answers,which I knew too.regarding his ministry.
He has the gift of a prophet and also that of a teacher but the formal isn't manifesting after 8years now. Why?
Thanks

How do you/does he know he has the gift of prophecy if it isn't manifesting?
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by ichuka(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:

Nobody is talking about prophesying here.any believer can do that when lead by the Spirit.
Am talking about the prophetic ministry.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2021
ichuka:

Hmmm
Thanks
Note: The Gift Of Prophecy & The Office Of A Prophet(Leadership Gift/ministry Gift) Are Not Dsame. It's Likely He Has The Gift Of Prophecy. If He Has The Gift Of Prophecy & It's Not Functioning As It Use To Be. Two Things Are Involved It's Either He Has Lost The Gift Or His Refusal To Stir Up The Gift Has Made D Gift Dormant.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:

God Will Speak To U Tru Dreams, Trances Or Visions.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Kingsolar:
I had a dream where I was told that " I am the last to come before Christ comes" what does it me
This Is Really Deep. By The Way, Other Things U Heard B4 This Msg Will Give U A Clue Of What The Dream Means.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Kingsolar: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
This Is Really Deep. By The Way, Other Things U Heard B4 This Msg Will Give U A Clue Of What The Dream Means.
I have had so many dreams. Of if such is papa David oyedapo appearing about three times to me. One I can remember is He telling me that He is going to charge name of living faith to another name n I was given the name
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Kingsolar:

I have had so many dreams. Of if such is papa David oyedapo appearing about three times to me. One I can remember is He telling me that He is going to charge name of living faith to another name n I was given the name
hmmm, It Could Be U Av D Call Of God. If Truly U Av D Call, It Will Manifest At D Due Time.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2021
ichuka:

Nobody is talking about prophesying here.any believer can do that when lead by the Spirit.
Some Prophecies People Give Are Not 4rm God But Rather 4rm D Flesh, Their Own Word Or Thoughts Or A Mere Word Of Exhortation.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
hmmm, It Could Be U Av D Call Of God. If Truly U Av D Call, It Will Manifest At D Due Time.
How does the image of Oyedepo invading his dream 3 times amount to a call of God? grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Unique9: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
I want to know more about those who work(bring this and that) in their ministry.
Is it from God?
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Unique9:
I want to know more about those who work(bring this and that) in their ministry.
Is it from God?
Bring What? Do U Mean Material Things? E.g Money To Support The Church Or The Work Of God?
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2021
ichuka:

I never mentioned prophesying.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Unique9: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bring fowl,special oil, image,basin,clothes
Truvelisback:
Bring What? Do U Mean Material Things? E.g Money To Support The Church Or The Work Of God?
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Unique9:
Bring fowl,special oil, image,basin,clothes
4 Prayer? No, It's Not Necessary. Any Prayer That Involves Any Of These Things U Mentioned Is No Longer A Prayer But A Diabolic Work. It's Not 4rm God.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
I had this dream
I entered this room where de were cutting nails so I told dem to cut mine , so d girl cut the nails on my toes but she cut it really deep (that kind cutting were e fit take one year before the nails go grow back ) and I don't really like cutting my nails like that in real life (it makes me uncontrollable ) ,I like cutting my nails small (I no no how people de fit cut their nails like that for real life , if I do my own like that I go de pray make e grow fast if I touch something go be like say e de shock me ) , so I ask her why she cut mine like that and didn't cut d other guy own like that then she replied that the other guy has one office which is a prophet and me since I want and have two office (prophet and evangelist) that they have to cut it like that so I whispered to myself that if it like this I don't want o then she immediately asked me what I said (like when you hear person talk but you won confam ) I replied nothing then she left I was uncomfortable with my toes but later almost immediately Ilike a miracle started to become comfortable and use to it . What does it mean Sir
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Azammmi:
I had this dream
I entered this room where de were cutting nails so I told dem to cut mine , so d girl cut the nails on my toes but she cut it really deep (that kind cutting were e fit take one year before the nails go grow back ) and I don't really like cutting my nails like that in real life (it makes me uncontrollable ) ,I like cutting my nails small (I no no how people de fit cut their nails like that for real life , if I do my own like that I go de pray make e grow fast if I touch something go be like say e de shock me ) , so I ask her why she cut mine like that and didn't cut d other guy own like that then she replied that the other guy has one office which is a prophet and me since I want and have two office (prophet and evangelist) that they have to cut it like that so I whispered to myself that if it like this I don't want o then she immediately asked me what I said (like when you hear person talk but you won confam ) I replied nothing then she left I was uncomfortable with my toes but later almost immediately Ilike a miracle started to become comfortable and use to it . What does it mean Sir
Cutting Ur Nails In D Dream Means Getting Rid Of Bad/Negative Behaviour Or Habits Or Ur Need To Get Rid Of Bad/Negative Behaviour Or Habits. D Girl Cutting Ur Nails Suggests That Someone Is Helping U To Get Rid Of Ur Bad/Negative Behaviour Or Habits Or The Person Is Helping U To Be Of Good Behaviour.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Unique9: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
4 Prayer? No, It's Not Necessary. Any Prayer That Involves Any Of These Things U Mentioned Is No Longer A Prayer But A Diabolic Work. It's Not 4rm God.
what of, he calls it direction?
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Unique9:
what of, he calls it direction?
Whatever He May Call It, It's Not 4rm God. It's Diabolic & Not Scriptural.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok thanks she also said I have two offices
Truvelisback:
Cutting Ur Nails In D Dream Means Getting Rid Of Bad/Negative Behaviour Or Habits Or Ur Need To Get Rid Of Bad/Negative Behaviour Or Habits. D Girl Cutting Ur Nails Suggests That Someone Is Helping U To Get Rid Of Ur Bad/Negative Behaviour Or Habits Or The Person Is Helping U To Be Of Good Behaviour.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by orisa37: 5:18am On Jul 04, 2021
What are "Spiritual Gifts and how do get them"?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Azammmi:
Ok thanks she also said I have two offices
D offices could mean activities u are busy with or u intend to do.
Re: Ask Me Questios Regarding Spiritual Gifts Or Ministries by Truvelisback(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2021
orisa37:
What are "Spiritual Gifts and how do get them"?
Spiritual Gifts are gifts of the Holyspirit given to believers to Comfort & edify the body of Christ Or 4 d God's work. The spiritual gifts are tools.
How do we get these gifts?
1. By the HolySpirit Himself( At His own Will) during Worship/ministration/churchservice Acts2:1 Downward.
2. By Impartation 4rm a M.O.G or by a spirit filled believer.
3. By Asking Or Praying 4 It.

(1) (Reply)

God's Warning To Jehovah Witnesses / Fr. Mbaka Consoles And Encourages Fr. Obayi As He Is Being Transfer To Far Remot / W.f Kumuyi Spotted With His Spause In Port Harcourt For Another Global Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.