Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

We Have Lived Enough. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Lived Enough. (749 Views)

The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years / Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2021
You heard me right. We have lived this life enough. What is our crime. Is it a crime to be children of the most high. As I write this now, they will want to stop me or prevent you from realising that you have lived same lifetime so many times. Trillions of times if possible. Your daily living is just a repetition. Worse than de ja vu. Every single action carried out on Earth has been done by you before. This is how it happens. When we die, our souls are trapped. Then tortured in abyss for millennia. Subsequently you are released back to d material world to repeat d same actions word for word. No difference. It's time to wake up. Our mumu don do. WAKE UP. How to free yourself. Smoke weed. Weed is the word if God. Weed is the truth, the way ,the light.
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2021
I will always update this thread. Daily. You must wake up
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by MsFaith: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Hilarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Booharry is getting people insane everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2021
In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God. Think my people, what is this word. Simple the air we breath.
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Cuttycool(f): 5:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Recarnation, just that Bible does not support it
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
greenmaster:
In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God. Think my people, what is this word. Simple the air we breath.

So if you had air and do not eat, would you still live?

Oya think, it's your turn to think.
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Wolvcat(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Man.. my eye(third) fvcking Open
Just looking at the things I was unaware of..Now I live in constant state of WTF
The game so deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Wolvcat(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Funny how most of these souls think death is the End.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Let me tell you something about this sun. In the beginning the earth was covered by water. Then g.d said let there be light. The earth never needed that kind of light. For we are children of light. We are luminous beings. The so called light is a giant ball of space filled by souls of those in hell fire. I mean spirits like you and me suffering in hell. The biblical beginning is actually not the beginning of time. There was a war, the war. The first war. And our ancestors lost that war. The war of Dominion. We lost the war cause of our freewill. Now we are suffering every TIME as a reminder that they conquered us. But that is not the end. When this war happens again (like de ja vu) we would win the war. This time we would recollect all that has been lost by us. That war is coming. And I will be there this TIME around. Listen to your heart. Our freedom is at hand
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thanks
Dtruthspeaker:
Booharry is getting people insane everyday.
you have to taste madness to know the truth. If not you are just passing time here.
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
greenmaster:
Thanks you have to taste madness to know the truth. If not you are just passing time here.

No you don't!

You just only have to See properly think properly to See The Truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
greenmaster:
Let me tell you something about this sun. ..

Oh boy, as you surely admitted that you have tasted madness, I humbly and respectfully tell you that you are still in it. grin

You are not yet out of it! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have changed so many things that g.d wrote because he has not conquered me. I am the jeulo master. All ur minions can't hold me down in this next fight. Jehovah I challenge you to stop my actions of today. If you can't then you have lost. I swear on my life to burn and roast Jehovah in a fire hotter than the sun.
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh boy, as you surely admitted that you have tasted madness, I humbly and respectfully tell you that you are still in it. grin

You are not yet out of it! grin
if you know who your father and mother is then you will be free. I don't mean earthly parents. Your origin as a spirit. Don't forget to blink your eyes, jeulo is free gift from me. The sweetness of madness is best known to a madman. Are you not tired of thinking properly. How long will you repeat the same things you did before. Ask for your father and mother to open your spiritual eyes. Then u will know what real madness is.
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
greenmaster:
if you know who your father and mother is then you will be free. I don't mean earthly parents. Your origin as a spirit.

grin Erm, like a baby does not care whose breast it sucks, so do I not care where I was manufactured or how I was manufactured.

For as a baby doth not Truly know how it was manufactured exactly as the iPhone, so do you not know the Truth of where you ORIGINATE from. grin

greenmaster:

The sweetness of madness is best known to a madman

grin You really have not left your madness. grin it's alright you can keep company with Somnvayina aka 22Jumpstreet, Otematum and others here. grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Erm, like a baby does not care whose breast it sucks, so do I not care where I was manufactured or how I was manufactured.

For as a baby doth not Truly know how it was manufactured exactly as the iPhone, so do you not know the Truth of where you ORIGINATE from. grin
You should know. Knowledge is power. Knowledge is freedom. You are not a baby or an iPhone. You are spirit. Through and through. Have you ever seen a dead spirit before. You have but u just didn't notice. Sometimes when you stare at a place for long you see dark lines floating in the air. That is a spirit. Have you ever seen dark lines. I have and I know where they come from. Your Bible says, ask and you shall receive. Ask the universe to open your eyes to see what they don't want you to see.

grin You really have not left your madness. grin it's alright you can keep company with Somnvayina aka 22Jumpstreet, Otematum and others here. grin
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
greenmaster:
I have changed so many things that g.d wrote because he has not conquered me. I am the jeulo master. All ur minions can't hold me down in this next fight. Jehovah I challenge you to stop my actions of today. If you can't then you have lost. I swear on my life to burn and roast Jehovah in a fire hotter than the sun.
Nigeria hmm. Na was o. I remember something about me. I was watching Nigeria vs Germany match in school. The match was going our way. Then all of a sudden police invaded the viewing centre. That match was our win. But as soon as police invaded, everyone laid down on the floor. Scared. They just fooled themselves that day. For nothing. We lost d match but I didn't lose d war against Jehovah. The stupid g.d knew that I was involved spiritually in that match. So he sent the stupid police so I can lose concentration. Idiot Jehovah there. I remember that match. So I am going to recollect all av lost from dat time frame. Cos I see no reason y d police came. I will kill you Jehovah. Just watch. Capish
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jehovah is dead finally
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
greenmaster:
Nigeria hmm. Na was o. I remember something about me. I was watching Nigeria vs Germany match in school. The match was going our way. Then all of a sudden police invaded the viewing centre. That match was our win. But as soon as police invaded, everyone laid down on the floor. Scared. They just fooled themselves that day. For nothing. We lost d match but I didn't lose d war against Jehovah. The stupid g.d knew that I was involved spiritually in that match. So he sent the stupid police so I can lose concentration. Idiot Jehovah there. I remember that match. So I am going to recollect all av lost from dat time frame. Cos I see no reason y d police came. I will kill you Jehovah. Just watch. Capish
well done BOBO
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Wolvcat(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Where you do think our soul go when we sleep?
Re: We Have Lived Enough. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wolvcat:
Where you do think our soul go when we sleep?
our soul comes out to experience the spirit world with fellow beings. believe it or not

(1) (Reply)

Persecuted By Christians / I'm Taking A Break From Nairaland & Other Socials. God Bless. / I Believe In Jesus, I Am Not Gullible, You Are The One Foolish If You Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.