Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital (19960 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by sonofanarchy(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea, know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

Nothing will make me invest in a Nigerian going forward.
reminds me of the movie, billionaire boys club
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Michaelbjune(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2021
this country nawaoooo
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by BrazilAirport: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Life is so damn tough but maybe the man has been running Helter skelter to raise the money too
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2021
AmazingELixir:
NextLevel

cheesy

...A proper check will indicate this is one those disturbing public peace wayback in 2015 even 2019 with Sai baba chants.

Meanwhile

I wasn’t ready for the second child before but God knows best,” she said." grin grin grin ;

Baba Goddy dey suffer from all sorts of accusations for Nigerians hands

Na dem go continue to suffer not Baba God.

That dumb and abused statement (God Knows Best) is part of the reasons poverty has overtaken this 3rd world nation.

How can people be so myopic not to make proper financial forecasts with regards to their lives and those they intend to bring into this world...

Such self-induced poverty finally poisons the very peace and stability of the society and the nation at large.

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2021
sonofanarchy:
reminds me of the movie, billionaire boys club

I have ceased to pity the victims of such grand scams... Most of them deserve what they get.

If no one learned a thing or two from the now infamous MMM scheme, then that person deserves to suffer without pity.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by yusluvad(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
This one is strong...
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by techWriter2: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2021
APC and buhari makes Nigeria difficult and poorSo sad
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Franking: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Blame Buhari.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by manchyme: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea, know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

na so una go dey mention investor investor as if no be scam.
you fell for scam ooo, move on
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by majorbravo: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe he went to look for the money
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Blacksavage: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
grin grin
My man no get money biko
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by slimman007: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:

My Oga sorry for the unfortunate incident.God will help you to locate him and get him arrested.Most Nigerian YOUTHS are scammers always looking for whom to defraud.They keep saying invest in Agriculture it is the next boom after telecom and I say to myself invest in which Agriculture in Nigeria that after you have invested your money is gone.I have received numerous call to invest in agriculture and I said to them I am not interested.He will soon be arrested take heart my brother
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by slimman007: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
masakk:
Dear Nairalander reading this post right now 10.am. This is a sincere appeal and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries, rescue me. Things have not been easy for me and family since i lost my job, Nobody wants to sell to me credits anymore in my area because i owe debts. My kids are now looking so skinny and they have been crying and sad, i am so depressed right now. I beg you in the name of God please brothers and sisters ,please help me, no matter how little to buy food and kerosene. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart, please help us with any amount' please.099 3022 152 -Ecobank I pray as you extend a hand may you never lack. Amen.

Mr man go and look for something meaningful to do with your life and stop this shameful attitude of yours..Begging will not lead you anywhere

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by sleekcharly: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2021
nice
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by AutoChick4U(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2021
How can delivery cost 161k? Haaaa
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by cardoctor(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2021
E don jakpa. Its part of his training. Thats how they run away with your change.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2021
May God help us.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by blacknoir: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:

Have u reported the matter to the police and the necessary government bodies
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by neyyoh: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2021
When they introduce child support payments or jail, this e goats will learn to control their useless tools.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Realtalk20: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:

How much he ran away with is irrelevant. The issue is he ran away with investors money and we are trying to catch him.

No it's relevant, because he can offer me more than 50k to be silent
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by RedAlert08(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This is the result of marrying with low bride prize.......
Just give woman belle and carry go for free

The high cost of bride prize in the East is one of the reasons you hardly hear this kind of news and see born throwaway CHILDREN

may God bring her helpers through this news

Wailers......
Have you blamed Buhari today?

I absolutely agree with you.

Yorubas don't value the institution of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by 2nattie(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2021
ProjectJosh:

Why not make this a topic on its own rather than having it under another topic?
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by spiceadole: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2021
24 years old.. no reasonable source of income.. You can't survive on your own..
But you are getting pregnant and depending on a man to bail you out.
As if you don't know a lot of them are irresponsible and broke

1 Like

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Teejay13(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2021
I can't blaim the guy man though, Nigeria current economic statue has made life difficult for all man.

We shall overcome this government and their evil plans someday, I pray o lord
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by seyz91(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2021
cheesy
DenreleDave:
U never ready, u go marry...

That's why I wunt marry until I know I can sustain my life in the long run so dt I wunt absconding when I hear say my wife born 4 At a time grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Bahamas95(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chai!.... Life nor really balance.

Some people are doing dry fasting or visiting babalawo sef to get this kinda blessing but this man don jakpa leave he babies because of poverty.

Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
God will touch his heart to come back.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Edyice: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
mechanics:
God will touch his heart to come back.

Sure he will after the bills has been paid by someone else.. then he will be coming for another knacking
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by Phraences: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Giving birth to children in poverty is a no no. But society will crucify you if you never marry at a certain age. But they will never help you pay bills.
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by mmadu4: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
mumu woman . this is why i always advice men to marry a woman that has something doing so when the time comes there will be some backup now all the burden is on the man . . my husband my husband .
Re: Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital by FashionCookie(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
OMG...wetin I dey pray for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nurses In Enugu Protest Over Lack Of Medical Equipment For Work / Ekiti Leads In Open Defecation In Nigeria / 'hospital Too Far' Leaf For Blood Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.