Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). (5686 Views)

I Weep For Nigerian M£N!!!!! / I Weep For My Generation Watch Video Of UNILAG Students Doing Biology Practical / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by PillarToPost: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
BrainEya:
If I get 24.00 now, I'll go start new life. grin
Wey una dey see this money shocked

Make una stop abeg.

1 Like

Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by wearsandtrends1: 2:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Another almajiri thread
Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by phemmyfour: 6:19am On Jun 27, 2021
PillarToPost:
I don't know how to put this to you to convince you. I'm a struggling young man with so much responsibilities on me especially moving to a new location. Although I'll be paid the upper week by the contractor where I do casual work, but right now, I'm totally on zero cash. I'm currently using someone's phone to login cos I have no data. The attached is my REAL account balance. Like I said, I have nothing left with me at hand. I come to you as a fellow country man not to scam you but to genuinely seek help from you. Let me not drop my account details randomly but if you believe that there's someone out there who do not have what to eat nor money at hand, that person is me and if you are willing to touch such life, please just comment before I drop my account details. Thank you.
you are hiding your account no even when your acc balance isn't encouraging
Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by PillarToPost: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
you are hiding your account no even when your acc balance isn't encouraging

Make I drop am? Anything for me? Good morning.
Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by PillarToPost: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Another almajiri thread

Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by PillarToPost: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by PillarToPost: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Greetings brothers and sisters.
Re: Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). by Ishilovebestie(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2021
My own worst here,abeg nairalanders help my ministry with 1k

311 9656 085
First ban,k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? / Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught / Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Lady Buma In Durban Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.