Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

When You Meet Your Girlfriends Family For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Meet Your Girlfriends Family For The First Time (352 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Meet Your Girlfriends Family For The First Time by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2021
How you feel the first time wey your girlfriend carry you go introduce to her family?

Them come serve you this kind food, you go finish am abi you go dey form when hunger dey?

Re: When You Meet Your Girlfriends Family For The First Time by Godada(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
I go ask them to package as takeaway
Re: When You Meet Your Girlfriends Family For The First Time by talk2hb1(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
How you feel the first time wey your girlfriend carry you go introduce to her family?

Them come serve you this kind food, you go finish am abi you go dey form when hunger dey?
If I can finish it, I go finish am ooo

(1) (Reply)

Dad, I Sold Your Car For 3 Million Naira To Play Bet, I Will Buy You A Better 1 / Who Can Do This?? / How Can I Tell This Lady To "Be My Girlfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.