Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu (4992 Views)

GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by IlovePMB: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2021
Taa gbafuo there. Umuekwensu. Lagos has spoilt many of our kids.
Igbos don't kill and don't support killing. We value life and properties.
Parents should mind the places they raise their children and the type of cultures their children mingle with.

Chidimma Ojukwu this. Chidimma Ojukwu that. We no go hear word again.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by eazydon(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Yeah, igbos don't kill, they only pounds full children live grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2021
IlovePMB:
Parents should mind the places they raise their children and the type of cultures their children mingle with.

I think we should donate some of these gals born in Lagos to Afonja United FC
Together with the ones fighting over Territory with this fellow gals at Awka and Owerri!
Fear dey catch me...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by EzeAnambra: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2021
Unity beggar.He rushed in to come and see is Lord and tormentor MNK

Cilicmarin
Mekaboy
Adadike
Juliusmalema
Onionbandits
Ngeneukwuenu
Omenka

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Table shaker grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by OBALOLA55(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
owobokiri:

I think we should donate some of these gals born in Lagos to Afonja United FC
Together with the ones fighting over Territory with this fellow gals at Awka and Owerri!
Fear dey catch me...
I HOPE ONE EFULEFU CALLED ARDA IS READING THIS.

YOU CAN NEVER SEE HER IN ANY REASONABLE THREAD EXCEPT ROMANCE SECTION.

INFACT ALL IGBO GIRLS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN LAGOS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2021
wizzakosh:
Yeah, igbos don't kill, they only pounds full children live grin

And the IPOB dude going about with a "jujufied" human skull.
Hypocrisy is not good at all.
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Easternmind(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Seriously i don't understand the kind of Lagos kids being raised this days,I don't think she would have done this if she was raised in the east.
If they are raised in the kind Lagos without the fear of God,they behave brash and irritating.
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Easternmind(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Guestlander:

And the IPOB dude going about with a "jujufied" human skull.
Hypocrisy is not good at all.
You are talking about juju and witchcraft and you calling easterners,lolz you left Edo and even Yoruba land that host their headquarters...hahahahaha I laugh in Swahili....
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Easternmind:

You are talking about juju and witchcraft and you calling easterners,lolz you left Edo and even Yoruba land that host their headquarters...hahahahaha I laugh in Swahili....

Did you see the IPOB dude? I didn't make it up.
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Easternmind(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Guestlander:

Did you see the IPOB dude? I didn't make it up.
Ok,I know but ritualism is not synonymous to a ethnic group.
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Tinubuadvocate: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Point to a Yoruba girl that killed her sugar daddy this killing of thing is really common among you guys there.
IlovePMB:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by BKayy: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I HOPE ONE EFULEFU CALLED ARDA IS READING THIS.

YOU CAN NEVER SEE HER IN ANY REASONABLE THREAD EXCEPT ROMANCE SECTION.

INFACT ALL IGBO GIRLS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN LAGOS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM angry
I can believe I'm saying this but you made a lot of point in the last sentence.
That is why it is very very rare for them to be married by those brought up in Igboland
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by omaclarry(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please dnt Buhari have side chick ?... Haba
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by IlovePMB: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Point to a Yoruba girl that killed her sugar daddy this killing of thing is really common among you guys there.

Point to any Igbo girl apart from this yoruba brought up called Chidimma that killed her sugar daddy.
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Easternmind:

Ok,I know but ritualism is not synonymous to a ethnic group.

I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by TarOrfeeek: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Igbo women in Lagos are lost causes

No decorum
No manners
No respect

I am going to marry an Igala girl

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
IlovePMB:

I can only imagine if she was a Yoruba girl or Hausa girl...What tribalistic humans like you would have commented about her, would be enough to make these tribes ignore NL till it is all over.

As far as I’m concerned, Nigeria is ONE and still remains ONE as at Today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Akudaisi: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
IlovePMB:

she don't even know her village name grin,many Lagos Igbo are a disgrace to us

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
IlovePMB:

Lol you don finish children of hate like sarrki onionbandit Erasethedot MalcoImX NorthRules9ja

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by OnionBandit(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Useless nihilists
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
OnionBandit:
Useless nihilists

Did you drink onion juice today?
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
These people are worried that an Igbo girl committed such heinous crime.

Nobody has tied her crimes to her ethnicity but guilty conscience is killing some people.

So they have to quickly open a thread to debunk what they think others might be thinking.

Hilarious, isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
IlovePMB:

Point to any Igbo girl apart from this yoruba brought up called Chidimma that killed her sugar daddy.

Lol you Igbos are something else. Hypocritical, self-delusional and tribalistic to a fault.

This girl's behaviour is now something you want to blame Yorubas for by playing the ethnic card? Can you guys ever accept responsibility for your actions and inactions when things don't go your way?

Furthermore, I thought you guys built and own Lagos. So your 'ownership' and 'building' capacity in Lagos does not extend to the morality of the children you are raising there?

You want to claim business success in Lagos but the rotten core of some of your kids you now want to blame on Yorubas? Na wa for una sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

Nobody has tied her crimes to her ethnicity but guilty conscience is killing some people.

So they have to quickly open a thread to debunk what they think others might be thinking.

Hilarious, isn't it?
Very hilarious

The hypocrisy stinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

Hilarious, isn't it?

That is the truth. It is just tribalistic Igbos trying to do damage limitation if not they would realize that no one is making a big deal of the ethnicity of this young woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by obembet(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
M
Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
theFilmtric:

The day they take full responsibility for their problems and stop blaming others especially Yoruba for them is the day they'll start seeing good development

Really shocked by the tribalism and hatred for others some Igbos are born with. A young lady of Igbo origin commits a crime in Lagos.

Most have condemned her action but not many have singled out her ethic group. Yet Igbos must open a thread to begin blaming Yorubas by claiming that Lagos 'Yorubanization' has somehow ruined their 'saintly' daughter from the East.

Yet when it comes to claiming everything good about Lagos, from property ownership to business success, they will shout it is all about them and no one else.

Tired of these people sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidimma Ojukwu And Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Grayoso:

That is the truth. It is just tribalistic Igbos trying to do damage limitation if not they would realize that no one is making a big deal of the ethnicity of this young woman.

That's because it is what they would do if she was a Yoruba girl. They'd make sure Yorubas are dragged everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Two Oyinbo People Decide To Savage Each Other / 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay / Tinubu Is Taking This Whole Muslim - Muslim Ticket Thing To Another Level(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.