Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen (787 Views)

A Woman Died When She Was Squirting... / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2021
I'm 29 yrs old, my parents died when I was 16yrs old.
I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees.
I met a guy when I was 18yrs old and he sent me back to school. He sold fruits on the streets so that he could pay my school fees. He later got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university.
I'm now working as a lawyer. My problem is that I feel I can't continue with this relationship because this guy is not the type of a man I would like to marry! !!!!
How best can I tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings?
I'm grateful he sent me to school but I can't be in a relationship with him anymore!
I want somebody in my own class not a truck driver! !!
I am fully aware that one should not marry for sympathy or just to return a favour. Marriage is for nothing but love.
I was a minor when I met him and now I can decide. I need your help.

please advise her

Share to reach more people for advice."

FOR MORE AMAZING CONTENT ��

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM HERE
https://www.instagram.com/heiskizzbrown/ AND I FOLLOW BACK INSTANTLY �

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE
https://www.facebook.com/heiskizzbrown/

THEN FINAL JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP HERE https://www./670864576966048/?ref=share
Re: I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen by sweetshisha: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Calculate all his expenses and add some interest, send it to him and end the relationship amacably

1 Like

Re: I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen by budaatum: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is the sort of topic that gives justification to redpillers.

You owe the guy bigtime and would need to find a way to pay him back.

I'd suggest you go into business with him instead of marriage. He literally saved you, and unless karma is not a bitch, you'd damn yourself if you turn your back on your messiah.
Re: I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen by VlamesIffect(f): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
You owe that guy..

Without him you won't have class today...

Why you no tell am earlier say you no do again.

Make you go HUSTLE for yourself.

Yeye girl... make i catch you for road first.
Re: I'm 29 Yrs Old, My Parents Died When I Was 16yrs Old And This Happen by sheanzy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
The funny thing about this kind of thread is that you will see nairalanders giving serious advice to this obviously cooked up stories

Makes me wonder if nairalanders have brains working at ALL

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Rather Be? Guy A Or Guy B? / How To Keep You Lady For Ever / List Of Female Celebrity You Have Woo Knowingly Or Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.