Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. (74849 Views)

Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This is why you must greet old women on the road when leaving the house to work.

Even if them no reply you, you done remove your hand from their wahala.

Lol, your weed is taking you places.

Very HIGH places.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by whytediamond(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Zs
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by jlo247(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Haa
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Birdeyeview: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wahala go see problem
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by jlo247(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Haa[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Belawy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
They said wahala be like what?
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Npmedia(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
big wahala
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Born2winnx: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This is why you must greet old women on the road when leaving the house to work.

U the kind of person that see old people as witch...are you sure you gon get old? I don't see you living above 50.

1 Like

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by ironheart(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
The driver was reckless. Last Saturday they where driving 2 Ferrari, this one and a grey one. I never thought i will see this today

3 Likes

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by byinks(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fibre glass ...not for Nigeria
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by kindlyheart: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
shogsman:
120-140m Down the drain

U sure say e reach like that? shocked
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Romanoff:
The potential buyer doesn't have any loss. Make car dealer bear him loss.

Only if he hasn't pay for the car otherwise it's 50/50 or 70/30 lost to both parties
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:
You don't accelerate on a supercar like normal cars... The horsepower it produces is crazy, if you press the gas pedal like a normal car you are bound to crash

I like you brother. You're vast in knowledge.
I like reading your posts, I only skip your post when it is a display of your sentiment for Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by HEAVEN4444: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
fillage pipo

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ohhh. There are no more bandits and kidnappers in Abuja. That's good
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by sweetshisha: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

I like you brother. You're vast in knowledge.
I like reading your posts, I only skip your post when it is a display of your sentiment for Tinubu.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Womanizer(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
There's nothing that Nigerian panel beaters can do to save this car!

It's already wrecked beyond repair!
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Jolite(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oya, Nigeria police led by IGP precar purchase and monitoring team should takeover the investigation immediately.
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by February30(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

experience!!

1 Like

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by seanwilliam(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Insurance cover am

1 Like

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by WayStage(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Mad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Lahiko: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by merits(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
I'm
obembet:
It has ended in tears for a car dealer as he has crashed the all-expensive Ferrari a customer had ordered to buy in Abuja.

According to a Twitter user identified as @Ajiusman, a potential buyer was about to make payment for the Ferrari and hours later, the Ferrari had been crashed in an accident by the seller, however, no lives were lost.

A video shared online captioned shows the crashed luxury whip severely damaged at the engine area in the middle of a busy street and the potential buyer could be heard in the video expressed his disappointment and shock at the turn of events.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SffquyoEXaM
Wahalla be like baba ijesa and minor. grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by poiZon: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

U don't mean it
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Drone95(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
I see debts!!!!
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Ay4christ2010(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] grin
nijaomegacode:
Una say wahala be like waitin again sef?

1 Like

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by lolu2019: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
problem nor dey finish.
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Marpol2021(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
True Talk brother
TarOrfeeek:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way! / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.