Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. (74850 Views)

Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Herexcellency94: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
The village people may not be following the car dealer but the buyer
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by AfroBeatDiary: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thank God say the glass no break
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Mrbaz1: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This is why you must greet old women on the road when leaving the house to work.

Even if them no reply you, you done remove your hand from their wahala.
now this just made my day
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by crownfitsme(f): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
One week one trouble.
Double trouble
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This is why you must greet old women on the road when leaving the house to work.

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by ojonugba2014(m): 1:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Vilage people are real oooo. Fear them
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by hectorswag(m): 3:14am On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by bewla(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

get insurance it helps
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2021
The wreck less driving in Abuja is something else. Everybody wants to be an expert driver.
You'll see some dudes driving and playing games with their phones...

Sometimes I wish tractor is permitted to operate as passenger's vehicle...I will so destroy cars in Abuja here ehn.�
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by vickydevoka(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
The poster above me is higher than chidinma. grin grin grin
He is indirectly referring to village people
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by staneless(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Lol...na to return buyer money... no two ways about it grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by shoprite: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin grin grin

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by thuxzwda1: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2021
obembet:
It has ended in tears for a car dealer as he has crashed the all-expensive Ferrari a customer had ordered to buy in Abuja.

According to a Twitter user identified as @Ajiusman, a potential buyer was about to make payment for the Ferrari and hours later, the Ferrari had been crashed in an accident by the seller, however, no lives were lost.

A video shared online captioned shows the crashed luxury whip severely damaged at the engine area in the middle of a busy street and the potential buyer could be heard in the video expressed his disappointment and shock at the turn of events.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SffquyoEXaM

"Just before it was purchased" grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
shogsman:
120-140m Down the drain
quote again.. it's Probably 3rd hand.
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Bravecampbell(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Village and senior uncle's at work��
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by shogsman(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
trailblazar:

quote again.. it's Probably 3rd hand.
Still can't be less than$150k even if it's the 2013 version
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Okoroawusa: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
If I tell you that I have something to say to this I will be lying...
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by rubyjan(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin grin grin grin why old women? Why not old men?

Nonsense guy. grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Gfskw: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by jacoik(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense ooooo. Na old woman crashed the car?
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by jacoik(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Una say wahala be like Wetin self?

So assuming say the buyer don pay before then the buyer crashed the Ferrari 5 minutes later, if the buyer wants to tell the story, he will be like “Guy I once own a Ferrari for 5 minutes”
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense ooooo
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by jaxxy(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Was it over excitement or what?
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You just made me laugh out very loud.
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are very wise
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by IamAuntyOnion(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
orlaglobal234:
So Ferrari also can get accident like other cars upon one of the most expensive car, this is what called big lose
every car can have accident
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by hofeshhomes: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Gbese re o. For Abuja here sha sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way! / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.