Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. (75117 Views)

Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by orlaglobal234: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
So Ferrari also can get accident like other cars upon one of the most expensive car, this is what called big lose
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by oranget(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Una say wahala be like Wetin self?

So assuming say the buyer don pay before then the buyer crashed the Ferrari 5 minutes later, if the buyer wants to tell the story, he will be like “Guy I once own a Ferrari for 5 minutes”
Is he not the owner even in the crashed state?
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Kobicove(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe the guy thought he was driving a Toyota Corolla and pressed the throttle too hard undecided

1 Like

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is a sad one for the dealer, a big loss! I can imagine his pains. Eya..
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by CaptainFM1: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This is why you must greet old women on the road when leaving the house to work.

Even if them no reply you, you done remove your hand from their wahala.

Talking from experience?
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Shimran(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This is why you must greet old women on the road when leaving the house to work.

grin grin grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by phemmyfour: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Prettylima:
I don't even know what to say to this kind news
Just sing "she no want Ferrari"
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by witworth(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by LMS1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

bit funny, I hope you are not praying for long life...
because if you get old too the younger ones will also tag u witch!
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by freemi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Samcent: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
henrybomb:

E be like bicycle grin

...e no need fuel, e no need oil, e no need water but you no go fit sleep on top. That's why is always good to avoid wahala... grin

2 Likes

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by ibinaboonline: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
U dey craze smiley
TarOrfeeek:

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Tvoice: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Condemned iron , oya market don set for aboki grin grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by fullblast(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ogun idile
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by fk001(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
This happens exactly in my Area Asokoro.

The agent is taking the Ferrari from Aso villa (it belongs to one Arabian lady like that) to the buyer living inside Asokoro (A US marine officer)

The agent bashed a Kia Car that was in front of him, even though the agent is not on speed but the sound of the Ferarri distract the KiA driver, he was confused and stepped on his brake. That's how the Ferrari bashed the KIA.

It was later resolved. But the repair is 15 million

5 Likes

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Casham: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Maybe that (vehicle) is what would have killed him if he succeeded in buying it.

He should look at the positive side and be grateful.
One of them sighted, member of the association of non-readers of posts. You don go off key!
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by slex(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ah this csr weh I DE market lsst wek? Jesu
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Casham: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
fk001:
This happens exactly in my Area Asokoro.

The agent is taking the Ferrari from Aso villa (it belongs to one Arabian lady like that) to the buyer living inside Asokoro (A US marine officer)

The agent bashed a Kia Car that was in front of him, even though the agent is not on speed but the sound of the Ferarri distract the KiA driver, he was confused and stepped on his brake. That's how the Ferrari bashed the KIA.

It was later resolved. But the repair is 15 million
It was later resolved a'ina? N15 Mill, na that one be resolved kuma? Where person like me wan take see that kind money now? Just carry me go the prison kawai. People get money o! N15 Mill will set me up for life. But we go make am shah very very ...
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Womanizer(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Joysticks:
The front bonnet can be replace with a new one

The cost is restoring the car should be enough to buy a brand new Toyota Corolla cheesy
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
slimmoney:
engine area indeed

The engine is at the back, the trunk is in front
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wahala be like crashed Ferrari..

Where are the elders to calm our nerves down with motivational talks...
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Ogunleti01: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
In pasuma voice '' Edi re e ooo edi re ee ; ogun re oo nah juju" E better make una go back and appease the gods
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by cardoctor(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
He thought he was driving a Toyota Corolla.
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by fk001(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Casham:
It was later resolved a'ina? N15 Mill, na that one be resolved kuma? Where person like me wan take see that kind money now? Just carry me go the prison kawai. People get money o! N15 Mill will set me up for life. But we go make am shah very very ...

Amen bro
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by youngmoney4me(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omo na serious wahala oo
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by ChiefSweetus: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Calitoscassius(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
So bloody what? It was an accident, the buyer picks another ferrari, insurance pays for the crashed ferrari. Everyone is happy. But maybe not in nigeria. embarassed i crashed my boss's bentley few years ago. what he was more worried about was if i was okay not the car.

2 Likes

Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by ultimateprof: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
If I'm the seller, I will convince myself that I did not do it, even though I'm seeing it I will refuse to believe it and by so doing I will leave long again and again!
Re: Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. by Herexcellency94: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Village people village people, the village people may not be following the car dealer but the buyer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / Rolls-Royce Boat Tail Is The Most Expensive Car In The World in 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.