Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal (18832 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Isn't that normal? Particularly, for a society where we do not distinguish between friends and acquiantances.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by seborrhic: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
He is still found guilty if his ban was just reduced with an almost ₦25million fine.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by SouthSouth1914: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
The money he took from the white dude to fix the match did he share any with the NFF members

This is laughable from you! How can you say this? NFF irrespective of his travails are suppose to stand by him, because he has done so much for Nigerian football. Don’t let sentimental values cloud your reasoning!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by witworth(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Sometimes even these big men have entitlement mentalities.
The earlier you understand that no one is owing you, the lesser you make statements like people abandoned you.

Your friends would be big men like you too, who have loans to deal with, maybe bad relationships with their families, couple wahala, business loses, health complications and stuff.
Why would you think they'd dump all those to carry your matter on their heads?

Omo no one owes you anything, not even love, not loyalty.
In the end your family is all you have!
I agree with you, but only him knows what he's saying and whom it concerns.

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by SILVERLINES: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
That's one thing human must understand that no one even if love ones don't identity with failures they only come to you when they have so much to gain from you, once the needs is not available or not sufficient they will stay away. Husband should consider their finance first before wifes cos money is the bond and respect they gain from marriage
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by seborrhic: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
The earlier you understand that no one is owing you, the lesser you make statements like people abandoned you.

Your friends would be big men like you too, who have loans to deal with, maybe bad relationships with their families, couple wahala, business loses, health complications and stuff.

Another point of view and a good one at that.
Remember reading a shocking story of a professor of medicine who had trained several doctors,some even working abroad.He had a health challenge,kidney issues I recall and was soliciting for ₦25million or so to either get treatment or complete the funds needed for him to be flown to India for treatment.
Next thing I read was that he had died without those funds being got.I was just wondering if the man didn't have ₦25m and it just occurred to me he may have spent all he had during the initial phase of the treatment necessitating his being referred abroad or he had spent most on him on other family commitments or issues,not knowing he would face that kind of health challenge.
Indeed,big men too have their own financial challenges,some of which,ironically they can't even overcome on their own,despite them being well to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by kenzysmith: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

This is laughable from you! How can you say this? NFF irrespective of his travails are suppose to stand by him, because he has done so much for Nigerian football. Don’t let sentimental values cloud your reasoning!
done so much in what sense? Did he won a trophy? Has he qualified us for common afcon? Those old men he took to Olympics and under20 is what u called achievement I refuse to be deceive
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by grandlexuz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

One decision that has helped me in life is never to put my Hope on any human. So I hardly feel disappointed no matter what anyone does.

I am a very friendly person but I have no Friend that can beat his/ her chest to say he knows me or can Predict me.

I Have learnt to Trust GOD only. When I have a need, I Disturb GOD until he solves it for me.
HE never Fails..
HE Alone is the one that never disappoints .

One of the few times when you have made sense. However I thought Diaper Trump was your friend oh .

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Kinzo0917(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Siasia has forgotten that nobody relate or want to be seen with a sinking man.

When he strives to stand up again, they will all start coming closer.
. Is that you at ur profile? As I see you, I see Chidimma .from that picture if it is truly you, my mind tells me u will do what chidimma did
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

One decision that has helped me in life is never to put my Hope on any human. So I hardly feel disappointed no matter what anyone does.

I am a very friendly person but I have no Friend that can beat his/ her chest to say he knows me or can Predict me.

I Have learnt to Trust GOD only. When I have a need, I Disturb GOD until he solves it for me.
HE never Fails..

Wait so someone should beat his chest for knowing you.. like some sort of achievement?? grin grin grin
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Gjmff: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oyo lo wa in Naija
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Eeyah,,,

He can write a letter to Yomi Fabiyi for friendship grin

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by nomenclature(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just the way you look down on your subjects ,proud motherfucker ,I don't pity you one minute
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/nff-friends-deserted-me-during-my-fifa-ban-siasia-narrates-ordeal/
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

HE never Fails..

Everyone knows you have no friends, which is why you have no one to advise you to stop spamming this forum with your shameless rants of Annunaki Gods.

You have no friend to tell you how lost you are.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by hallmarkacademy: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
It sucks when those that made Billions of Naira from football still thinks NFF owns them. Where are all the money he made playing in Europe? If he spend them alone? Then he should face it alone.

2 Likes

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by aktolly54(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Siasia if am your friend and I have benefit a lot from you in the past, I won't desert you in this situation of your but if you just a friend by mouth and can't really say I enjoy one thousand dollar from you then I will just leave you to your fate....I always remember who is kind to me no matter how small it is.

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by hstar: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy no get shame he still get mouth to dey talk instead of him to hide his face he still wan blast NFF, when he was the coach of super eagles na so so bench warmers and players from unknown league he dey invite ro our national team, Oga did NFF send u to be fixing match? Pls stop disturbing our peace and wait for your 5yrs ban to elapse then u can handle the under20 women team as usual. Wetin match fixers done do my ticket enh lia lia I will never support evil
U dey mind him?

I don't even think he's that clean from the allegations levelled against him, that's one.

Two, if really he's a good coach loved by players he had worked with in the past,

Forget, at least they would help him one way or the other, the likes of taiye taiwo, Mikel e.t.c

I'm beginning to suspect him now,
In the sense that some of these players he didn't field them for free.

'You know u want to av a game time from me, pay a token, if not u are not playing any match'

Note: I said some players, not all.

If not that, why did they all left him?

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Such is life
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by hstar: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
eedimo:

First time I'm realising you gat brains.
Good talk
Without attributing it to end time stuff

Or

Religion ish cheesy

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by adriano50: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Were you guilty?tell me which senseable club side or nation will employ you again?the money you spent in appealing you would av just invested in into hotel business and be collecting rent.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Bahose(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by tegafej(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy no get shame he still get mouth to dey talk instead of him to hide his face he still wan blast NFF, when he was the coach of super eagles na so so bench warmers and players from unknown league he dey invite ro our national team, Oga did NFF send u to be fixing match? Pls stop disturbing our peace and wait for your 5yrs ban to elapse then u can handle the under20 women team as usual. Wetin match fixers done do my ticket enh lia lia I will never support evil

Eyah...

When common sense is not common.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by LutanFyah: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Such is life.

You only know your true friends when you are in problem, i always laugh at guys that go around with multitude of friends when they are balling, and call them friends.

All of them will desert you when you are in problem.

I only care about those that my death will greatly affect and cause pains, they are my parents and my family.

F**k any other person.

The moment you realize that nobody gives a damn about you in this life, thats the day you emancipate yourself from fake love.
Did he share the money he got from the match fixing with the NFF and his friends?

Ordinarily, if he was selecting players on merit when he was a coach,one of his boys could pay off his fines but he was allegedly asking the boys to pay to be selected to play for the national team,so why won't they turn their back on him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Yus2020: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
This big thief

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by sylve11: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
it is well cool
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Judolisco(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy no get shame he still get mouth to dey talk instead of him to hide his face he still wan blast NFF, when he was the coach of super eagles na so so bench warmers and players from unknown league he dey invite to our national team costing bus two nation cup qualifications, Oga did NFF send u to be fixing match? Pls stop disturbing our peace and wait for your 5yrs ban to elapse then u can handle the under20 women team as usual. Wetin match fixers done do my ticket enh lia lia I will never support evil
like say him dey share money with nff

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Caleycashh: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lol... A full grown man like you should have known that's the way of the world, reason why one shouldn't give a 4uck about anyone's opinion over their life cus they won't be there when you are down!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#OleOutNow Trending After Manchester Utd Performance Against Liverpool / Carlo Ancelotti Gets Red Card, Sent Off By Referee In Match(Photos) / Falconets Qualify For U-20 World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.