Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal (18867 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by lagusboyyy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
LutanFyah:
Did he share the money he got from the match fixing with the NFF and his friends?

Ordinarily, if he was selecting players on merit when he was a coach,one of his boys could pay off his fines but he was allegedly asking the boys to pay to be selected to play for the national team,so why won't they turn their back on him?
I'm not particular about siasia.

I'm talking about LIFE in general.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by robosky02(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
anselm791:

Not when you've been accused of fraud by an international association.
They do their homework well before passing judgment.

They did a shabby work
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by hstar: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
LutanFyah:
Did he share the money he got from the match fixing with the NFF and his friends?

Ordinarily, if he was selecting players on merit when he was a coach,one of his boys could pay off his fines but he was allegedly asking the boys to pay to be selected to play for the national team,so why won't they turn their back on him?
That's what people refuse to see

Fact is Mikel alone can cough out the money
Not to talk of if the players call themselves and contribute it for him.

Siasia, I don't think you are nice, if you dey see dis my post, dey see am, I no send u.

U be someone I had regard for in the past due to ur method of coaching players,

But now, I know you are not nice off the camera, reason why none of the players didn't come to ur aid,

If at all u are nice, one or two players would av bailed u out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by anselm791(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
robosky02:

They did a shabby work
I'm sure I will take your words for it.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by SouthSouth1914: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
done so much in what sense? Did he won a trophy? Has he qualified us for common afcon? Those old men he took to Olympics and under20 is what u called achievement I refuse to be deceive

Don’t give me that! Nigeria is always know for abandoning their players and coaches!
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by SonofLothbrok: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
When you were a football player, you got paid.

You became a football manager, you got paid.

You went into match fixing, you got paid.

Now that you have been caught. You want friends and the Government to help you.

Seems you want to venture into Yahoo grin

I smell another ban loading but this time from the lifeless himself.

2 Likes

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by robosky02(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
SonofLothbrok:
When you were a football player, you got paid.

You became a football manager, you got paid.

You went into match fixing, you got paid.

Now that you have been caught. You want friends and the Government to help you.

Seems you want to venture into 419ner. Fifa this man deserves another ban.

Not correct
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by GambaOsaka: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abegiii
When he dey collect the 'riba' from match fixing who he call to come chop?
Shame no even dey this world again.

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by SonofLothbrok: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
robosky02:

Not correct

Are you owing him angry

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Reference(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oga Siasia, that is the way it should be. That is the way it happens in sane societies as a deterrent to corruption, if not there is no incentive to live, work and play clean.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
You have received your tithe before u fix any player into a team....you can't eat ur cake and have it

1 Like

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Reference(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

This is laughable from you! How can you say this? NFF irrespective of his travails are suppose to stand by him, because he has done so much for Nigerian football. Don’t let sentimental values cloud your reasoning!

Oga, I sincerely disagree with you. Corruption can never end if a society has not penalties to dish out.

If you are personally a victim or your family, community or country, you owe it a duty to act against it, not embrace or excuse it. When will we as Nigerians get fed up with people and practices of corruption.

I rather think both you and Siasia are actually demanding people act sentimentally by accepting clear indiscretions.

Don't you think if the NFF had harboured him they would have been accused of being accessories and put the whole institution in jeopardy.

Corruption is just bad, plain and simple. People should just steer clear of it. In sports and soccer in particular there are far too many temptations and equally many searching eyes to catch out indiscretions.

2 Likes

Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Prettychild(f): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's always b
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Prettychild(f): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's always best to trust in God, He is the only One that will never fail you. A trial have convinced me on different occasions
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by InvertedHammer: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/nff-friends-deserted-me-during-my-fifa-ban-siasia-narrates-ordeal/
/
I am only shocked that Siasia is realizing this hard truth at this stage of his life. Nobody has more than 2 real friends. And between the two, one is somewhat flaky. I don't care what you believe. The rest are just hangers-on. Hit a brickwall and see who hangs around.
/
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
When yawa come your way
Everybody run away
Dem go deny
Dem no know you again.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by NobodyHoly: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
hstar:

That's what people refuse to see

Fact is Mikel alone can cough out the money
Not to talk of if the players call themselves and contribute it for him.

Siasia, I don't think you are nice, if you dey see dis my post, dey see am, I no send u.

U be someone I had regard for in the past due to ur method of coaching players,

But now, I know you are not nice off the camera, reason why none of the players didn't come to ur aid,

If at all u are nice, one or two players would av bailed u out.

Ol.. boy ..you nailed it....I need not say more...
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
The money he took from the white dude to fix the match did he share any of his with friends or with the NFF members? Crazy
Na u help am collect d money Ina gode type rubbish anyhow
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Paulianfa(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy no get shame he still get mouth to dey talk instead of him to hide his face he still wan blast NFF, when he was the coach of super eagles na so so bench warmers and players from unknown league he dey invite to our national team costing us two nation cup qualifications, Oga did NFF send u to be fixing match? Pls stop disturbing our peace and wait for your 5yrs ban to elapse then u can handle the under20 women team as usual. Wetin match fixers done do my ticket enh lia lia I will never support evil

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by Paulianfa(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Am not going to say u are bad or corrupt, but that blood that is running in those veins are Nigerian blood. I no trust am cos bribery na awa thing... Siaone u do collect the money, leave that thing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by hstar: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
NobodyHoly:

Ol.. boy ..you nailed it....I need not say more...
Please, say urs too

Let's tell d man d truth

NobodyHoly, say sth
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by blowjohn(m): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2021
See people talking trash.

When he was wearing the proceeds from the bribe did he invite his so called friends?
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by nurusystem(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Corrupt coach
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by madjune(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Crooked guy.

You got what you deserved. Infact, it was overdue.
Knowing your corrupt history and how, with the likes of Amokachi bungled our world cup chances way back...I can't say more.
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by anthropizzy(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/nff-friends-deserted-me-during-my-fifa-ban-siasia-narrates-ordeal/
This is really sad. That is why i can't lay down my life or advice anyone to serve this country. The people that supposed to rally round him has bind him to the philistines. What a shame.
I wish i could help you samson siasia because you are a rare gem and you are worthy to be assist in this turbulent time that you are in.you bring smile to me and am willing to donate for your course.
God bless you and see you through. Amen
Re: NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal by officialyusuf: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Failure as they say is always an orphan while success has many fathers. Siasia sud have realized this and face the reality. I really empathize with him but more importantly this sud be a lesson to all our footballers to have a plan B, to plan to have a life outside football. Does it mean that without football, Samson siasia can never live a normal life? If that's the case,it's unfortunate and a lot is wrong. All footballers should learn from this. At the end of the day,you are on your own and nobody owes you anything. Everyman for himself, God for all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carlo Ancelotti Gets Red Card, Sent Off By Referee In Match(Photos) / Chelsea To Decide Antonio Conte’s Future In 48 Hours / Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.