Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Many Of You Would Stay In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Would Stay In Nigeria (125 Views)

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola / Old Naira Notes Would Stay Even After Election / I Would Stay In Pdp And Go To Heaven, Fani-kayode Replies Vp Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Would Stay In Nigeria by Namnam: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
How many of all of you are willing to stay in nigeria and help contribute to repairing the countries problems along with improving it in the coming years rather than just immigrating elsewhere

(1) (Reply)

KAI Berates Abdulrazaq For Setting Up Committee On Propaganda In Governor’s Offi / AGF Applauds Youth Coalition For Development, Says Youth Dev. My Concern / Osinbajo @ 4th Msmes Awards: We Are Encouraged By Innovation, Resilience Of Youn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.