Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 (87065 Views)

How I Became A Millionaire In 3 Months / 7 Best Cryptos To Buy Before 2022 If You Dream Of Getting Rich / This Business Can Make You a Millionaire in 2021 [No Investmen no Joke With it] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by yusluvad(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
No be lie...
November24:
Sensible betting too
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by fergusen: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
You try wink

Let me add buying and selling domains. I wrote about it recently. Check my profile page.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by 1Dray(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Op said before 2022
E be like say u no go school angry

Prof. we don see you. If only you had a brain you would have known that my post is in order.

Why do one need to wait till 2022 to be a millionaire, when 2021 has not ended.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
samuel19222:
start up capital is the main ish in this part of the world

Real Estate doesn't necessarily require start up capital.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Ewedegubbler: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Join the ruling party in your state or join Head to Abuja and join APC there. U go soon hammer
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
colestephan86:

I read through all the comments s before yours and I see that all them didn't take this seriously, unfortunately the OP is very right.
From agriculture produce transport in the early hours of the day I make a savings of between 6000 to 4500 every blessed day.
You are one of the few reasonable and sensible members we have on this forum
May God continue to bless the works of your hands.
It will end in praise for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by osazsky(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Baba, even me don ask d guy d same question but na answer I still de wait
Leave the messenger and focus on the message my mum didn't attend a university but she produced 4 graduates..2 are professors as we speak..look for wat suit u.work on it then pray make God put hand..I like the agriculture part..I have not seen such post on nl in like 5 years.na big brother niaja.chelsea buhari ipob.borno hersmen everyday.i think the op deserves some accolade irrespective of his financial status

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
1Dray:

Prof. we don see you. If only you had a brain you would have known that my post is in order.

Why do one need to wait till 2022 to be a millionaire, when 2021 has not ended.
you must be good at been a dummy
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by mhkent(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Guppal:
Whatsapp me for full Video courses and Materials (over 50gb) on how to go about Dropshipping, Dropservicing, Forex and Freelance Writing.
Note: I will give you all for free

.. all comes with getting the I.T mega bundle advertised below

WOW! Land a lucrative I.T job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============
Bro abeg I need that dropservcing and drop shipping tutorial video. Whatsapp 08169452614
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Dayotheeone(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Who get legit link for importation of used electronics?
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Amazon Kindle Publishing is one of the business that can make you one if you know how to do it well you can see more on the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6434778/make-money-dollars-publishing-book

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Tickles001(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
zolajpower:

You mean delay for payment?
Delays in releasing the imported goods.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by hardon1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Okbaba:
OP are you a millionaire?

You should know he is just trying to sell eBooks
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Emekus999(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Am interested in the writing part.. Please educate me
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by vickydevoka(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Real estate is de hard way and not the only way if a guy below 25 to become a billionaire naira. My guy is a testimony.if God remember u, en go be like buhari death, e n go shock u
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Two ways......

- Open an Agric business and offer high ROI
- Setup a ponzi scheme...... cheesy
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Tickles001(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

If for example I buy a phone on aliexpress it will cost more before it reach me sir? I want to buy iPhone from aliexpress I saw that its cheap

I don't think it will affect you if you're buying from AliExpress, especially if you are not buying in large volumes.
Though I doubt you can get iPhones that cheap from there, to compete with those that buy from offerup and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by 1Dray(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Paxxcarl:
you must be good at been a dummy

I'll pass.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by danietohbadt(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
November24:
Sensible betting too

come show me road small abeg, I one chop 60M
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tickles001:

I don't think it will affect you if you're buying from AliExpress, especially if you are not buying in large volumes.
Though I doubt you can get iPhones that cheap from there, to compete with those that buy from offerup and the likes.
OK thanks but where do you think I can buy iPhone with low price Lagos? I reside in kaduna
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
osazsky:
Leave the messenger and focus on the message my mum didn't attend a university but she produced 4 graduates..2 are professors as we speak..look for wat suit u.work on it then pray make God put hand..I like the agriculture part..I have not seen such post on nl in like 5 years.na big brother niaja.chelsea buhari ipob.borno hersmen everyday.i think the op deserves some accolade irrespective of his financial status

I don't think so. These are practical endeavors that people need to understand d processes in order to succeed. Whether or not u will become a millionaire is another thing. It's very wrong for d "messenger" to overhype d prospects of these endeavors and say they will make u millionaires. That's very very wrong. If he puts that in his article, then he can begin by telling which one has made him a millionaire. On d internet, people make all sorts of claims& it will be irrational to run after such claims because they sound so good. In d real world, it just isn't like that. If not, everyone doing them would have become millionaires by now

3 Likes

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
CaptainFM1:
You mean 2022?
Millionaire in 6months time for this Buhari regime?

Ok oooo......I'm listening!

Omor the thread funny aswear.. OP came to sell ebooks grin grin cheesy
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by osazsky(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
lexy2014:

I don't think so. These are practical endeavors that people need to understand d processes in order to succeed. Whether or not u will become a millionaire is another thing. It's very wrong for d "messenger" to overhype d prospects of these endeavors and say they will make u millionaires. That's very very wrong. If he puts that in his article, then he can begin by telling which one has made him a millionaire. On d internet, people make all sorts of claims& it will be irrational to run after such claims because they sound so good. In d real world, it just isn't like that. If not, everyone doing them would have become millionaires by now
yeah..sorry
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Danisaint112(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
There are just many ways to make money offline and online but the thing is if you want it to flow smoothly, you need money.

I love the second option OP mentioned that is a very good business and would be a very good choice if you take that part. I know someone who is very good at that business but he deals with cars.

For those who likes this business model, I can share with you a blueprint on how to import neat tokumbo cars while saving 300,000 - 1.5m naira on it. No joke. It's real.

I'm talking of cars like Sienna, Lexus es 350, Dodge charger, Ford edge and many more

If you need more information on this, just send me a message on whatsapp using the number below
0-7-0-4-3-1-3-2-0-2-0

Just tell me what you are sending me a message for and we carry on from there.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Mummyfour(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
boom99:

No it's not. You, just have a good idea. Start up will come. It's all about mindset
i have smart ideas, but the capital isn't coming. What ideas can you offer us on acquiring capital.
Banks and loan sharks are out of it.
Banks will ask for the land someone's forefathers inherited sef

1 Like

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by olaezekalonge(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
You can also make it by signing up with E-commerce through this link.

https://e-commerce-ngn.com/index/user/register/V6XSWK.html

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Tickles001(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:
OK thanks but where do you think I can buy iPhone with low price Lagos? I reside in kaduna
Offerup and eBay are good places to get good deals, but it might require a pick up agent.
There are other good sites depending on what you want to buy, so you can Google them and do your research.
The two I mentioned are the ones I've used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by professore(m): 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Bosch10(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/06/ten-10-legal-ways-to-become-millionaire.html?m=1

Did you find this article helpful? Leave a comment for us below!

pls be my coach.i want to be a freelance writer
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Greenerie(f): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
As u're into haulage,how do you fix price for customers? You know someone quantities or properties are larger than others.
GreaterFuture:
May the Almighty bless our Efforts, that's the most important thing.

As for Agriculture see this ����
I can supply you the following agricultural Products: Onions, Cassava, maize and Soybeans... In very large quantities

I do Haulage TRANSPORT and Logistics too. Full cover body and sided Body: 3.5 Tonnes, 5 tonnes, 7 tonnes, 10 tonnes, 15 Tonnes, 20, Tonnes, 30 Tonnes.

Having a direct Skill too is very Very Important, that's why I continue to home my skills as a Professional House Painter and Horticulturist
You need a professional house painter and Horticulturist, for your beautification, Flower works and Gardening works? Office and Homes? Hit me Up
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by officialfestus(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
November24:
Sensible betting too
how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.