Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 (86370 Views)

How I Became A Millionaire In 3 Months / 7 Best Cryptos To Buy Before 2022 If You Dream Of Getting Rich / This Business Can Make You a Millionaire in 2021 [No Investmen no Joke With it] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Krismas(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
palsenator:

You did well but on that number 6 , it is not for everybody. It is a very technical business and not for dullards. I am a forex trader with track records and I consistently make profit but I do tell people that it is not for every personality.
coolU are the kind of FOREX coach i’ve been looking for. The blunt type! Why not organize tutorials on the subject for me

1 Like

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by EduBrazil1991(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Agriculture to me is the best and perfect option for us that are really to live in the rural areas.

Capital remains my problem.
The land and the experience is available..
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by faceland: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Okbaba:
OP are you a millionaire?

Even if he is a millionaire, he must have used both money and experience to reach where he is. For example, you can make millions from selling digital courses but it take years to be knowledgeable on that topic and also knowledgeable on how to market your digital product.

The others (as everyone pointed out) needs start-up capital.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Gentledude52(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
@ chatinent, please i want you to coach me on how to be a freelance writer. What's your digit sir?
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by PropertyBuying(f): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thank u.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Shakitibob0: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2021
iHart:
Add motor parts business
Sir, is that what you do?
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2021
I need freelance tutorials on copying of text, editing and creation of some graphic documents Can the OP or anyone do something about this?
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by iHart(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Shakitibob0:
Sir, is that what you do?
no, but my little experience with those who deal on that shows the business is a very good one.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by omoyeni37: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2021
I so much love transport and Logistics business, but unfortunately, i don't have the capital cry cry so sad.......
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by nnamdi640: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2021
November24:
Sensible betting too
Which one is sensible betting?
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Yaks02(m): 1:19am On Jun 27, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/06/ten-10-legal-ways-to-become-millionaire.html?m=1

Did you find this article helpful? Leave a comment for us below!

I need to be coached on no9
Thanks

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Mbaise2gr8: 1:32am On Jun 27, 2021
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE.... VERY SIMPLE.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by chatinent: 2:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Gentledude52:
@ chatinent, please i want you to coach me on how to be a freelance writer. What's your digit sir?

Check my profile.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by chatinent: 2:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Can you help with ebook?

Send a message.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by chatinent: 2:33am On Jun 27, 2021
berbs112:
Can you please share the ebook?

Send a message.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by chatinent: 2:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Bosch10:
pls be my coach.i want to be a freelance writer
Send a message.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by palsenator(m): 4:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are the kind of FOREX coach i’ve been looking for. The blunt type! Why not organize tutorials on the subject for me

You know the truth, I may not be your teacher but whosoever that will teach you forex trading as a matter of fact MUST TEACH WITH A LIVE ACCOUNT and not demo. He should be able to make real money in your presence.

Most of these coaches of today are just marketers in forex and not real traders.

Well let's see if we can do something on the training....

three
three
nine
three.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by officialfoodie: 5:36am On Jun 27, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/06/ten-10-legal-ways-to-become-millionaire.html?m=1

I write but I need coaching to on how to start freelancing. How can I reach you?
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by praise11925(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Pls am interested also

Can you give me the detail.. If you don't mind. [/quote]
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by deturla: 5:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Adebaba1:
Nice points OP

By the way I have the following for sale

MacBook pro 2015 8gb 128ssd core i5 absolutely no issues

Dell E6320 8gb 500gb core i5 solid battery 4 - 5hrs

Canon EOS 750D camera for sale no issues

WhatsApp 07051923534 for More information

Interested in the Max.
Regards
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by africanusvu(m): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2021
chatinent:

, please can I get ur contacts
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Tickles001(m): 6:20am On Jun 27, 2021
zolajpower:

Sorry is it at the port or outside the port ?
Because I'm expecting a consignment soon and the agent sending it said all the charges has paid for . Mine is just to pick up
Since you are using an agent your case my be different.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by olurili(m): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2021
If you go into forex and you make more than 10percent of capital in a month,then you are not doing forex
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Top6074: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2021
olurili:
If you go into forex and you make more than 10percent of capital in a month,then you are not doing forex
. What do you mean? You can actually make more than ten percent of your trading capital on the first day! It all depends on your skills.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by boom99(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Mummyfour:
i have smart ideas, but the capital isn't coming. What ideas can you offer us on acquiring capital.
Banks and loan sharks are out of it.
Banks will ask for the land someone's forefathers inherited sef

I may not be able to answer your question directly. But if you stay in Lagos for example there are job opportunities around, key in and get started. E.g If you teach, set goals and hit it. I'm just lazy to type.
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by CrownWale93(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Kindly chat up now on +2348135102690 for haulage stuff... I need the service urgently
GreaterFuture:
May the Almighty bless our Efforts, that's the most important thing.

As for Agriculture see this ����
I can supply you the following agricultural Products: Onions, Cassava, maize and Soybeans... In very large quantities

I do Haulage TRANSPORT and Logistics too. Full cover body and sided Body: 3.5 Tonnes, 5 tonnes, 7 tonnes, 10 tonnes, 15 Tonnes, 20, Tonnes, 30 Tonnes.

Having a direct Skill too is very Very Important, that's why I continue to home my skills as a Professional House Painter and Horticulturist
You need a professional house painter and Horticulturist, for your beautification, Flower works and Gardening works? Office and Homes? Hit me Up
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by boom99(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Olodo24:
Is there any job waiting for him somewhere? Is it with every salary that one can raise 2m in one year? What if the salary is 40k? Not to discourage anybody, this country is just too hard for the people on the streets

There are ways you can combine 2 jobs and make money
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by Zetty177x: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Nlanalyst:
Yahoo Yahoo nko?
Abi who you dey deceive?
Legal or not, just be a millionaire.
Every millionaire/billionaire has some dirty shits they hide from the entire world.

The number of people who liked this your comment, tells a lot about our generation.also, remember that karma comes with any evil

1 Like

Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by expressglory: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2021
For those interested in freelancing...just learn this greyhat methods of writing..go ahead to "fiverr" and "people per hour" to register and offer to start writing articles and blogposts for people.
1.To learn the greyhat skills..study these two videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnhCridL7Ig (Translation Technique)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3MT0IxkjM (Paraphrasing Method)

2. Go to my newest blog regularlifehack.com and download a book I wrote on Fiverr. Study it and you are good to go.
If you have any questions.. message my WhatsApp..zero eight zero three three eight two nine three seven six. GOOD LUCK!
Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by boom99(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2021
palsenator:

You know the truth, I may not be your teacher but whosoever that will teach you forex trading as a matter of fact MUST TEACH WITH A LIVE ACCOUNT and not demo. He should be able to make real money in your presence.

Most of these coaches of today are just marketers in forex and not real traders.

Well let's see if we can do something on the training....

three
three
nine
three.

Which broker do you suggest that gives the best services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud / Investdata Market Updates For Investors And Traders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.