Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society (71884 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Timi Frank Exposes The Level Of Rot Under Buhari’s Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by larryking540: 3:17am On Jun 28, 2021
hammer3x:

I DONT KNOW WAT NIGERIANS EXPECT.

FOR THE GIRL TO JUST ALLOW HIM KILL HER AND DO NOTHING?

THE ONLY REASON THAT GIRL AGREED TO FOLLOW HIM IS BECAUSE OF POVERTY.

here we go again,we want to blame govt ,,,so na poverty make people day go hotel with person ,,my guy black is black and white is white

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by ofiko123(m): 3:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Things are happening in this world o..
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by onyegwu(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Emmhychidi:

She never said anything about choking ooo... Make una no dey lie dey add Jara... So because am a girl I should stab a man abi Because am 18 years I should murder a man in cold blood If she wasn't with the man for sex what was she dere for
What was she there for my brother?! Questions that needs no answer because the answers are so obvious unless we want to deceive our selves . Don't mind them defending what is not worth defending. Shame on them!! Tribe my foot!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

She spoke to camera, she never said she was drugged and she has been having drugs openly even before they met , she practically ordered everything , hotel ,food , drugs.. the man barely made transfer and gave her ATM and password

He is a 50 years old seperated man going through divorce, so what's the big deal in hooking up with a 21 years old consenting adult and getting killed
really? Someone young enough to be his daughter? Why didn't he carry his age mate?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by dederocs(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2021
He stated facts, a money hungry people discarding their values, will perish.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
really? Someone young enough to be his daughter? Why didn't he carry his age mate?

Is it a crime dating a 21 years old adult, or is it a sin?

Age of consent is 14 years in Nigeria, Age of adulthood 18 years, at 21 years you are fully grown human

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Is it a crime dating a 21 years old adult, or is it a sin?

Age of consent is 14 years in Nigeria, Age of adulthood 18 years, at 21 years you are fully grown human
how old is 21 really?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by FineEyesMovies: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2021
The age of Chidinma is not an excuse for murder, 18 years is adult age in Nigeria. Yes the pressure to make money is choking but it not enough reason to commit murder
Chidinmma knew that they are coming in to have sex, so saying she want to go and he refused is not an excuse
There are so many other girls going out with older men for money.... the thing is learn to be contented with what you have or commit crime and go in for it no sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
how old is 21 really?

If a 21 years old man raped a 50 year old woman should we call him a juvenile and pardon him.. or President Emanuel Macron of France married to a 60 years old is committing a felony

At 21 I was a graduate, stay on my own, and drive a better Tokunbo.. so what is young about 21 years on earth when average life expectancy is not more than 50

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by summerflame(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

She simply acted according to her indoctrination. angry

She's from a particular tribe.. lol
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Fuckyoumod: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2021
hammer3x:

ALL THIS YOU ARE LISTING IS IRRELEVANT, THEY ARE PART OF HER WIDER CONFESSION AND NOT IN QUESTION.

IT SHOWS THE DEIFICIENCY IN THE BLACK WAY OF THINKING.

MAY BE YOU NEED TO GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE UNDER INFLUENCE OF DRUGZ.
only you think this way!

Only Psychos think this way!
What is the primary job or responsibility of a runs girl?

Sexual services or sexual pleasure?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by richkal(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

*18 to 21 have been dating and even marrying since time immemorial they don't kill, some are still doing it till date

*Blaming parents, society for personal choice is funny, because we have orphans who don't kill people for money

*She is not the first runs girl in the world, why didn't Dangotes side chick also kill Dangote for not paying her

Bottom line a murderer is a murderer a killer is a killer , evil is evil

God bless you in multiple folds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Afrikween(f): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2021
OnionBandit:
Girls from that region are always like that...

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.
Oh shut up
Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for it..

Watch out for "My days in Enugu"
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by MrFly(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2021
hammer3x:

I DONT KNOW WAT NIGERIANS EXPECT.

FOR THE GIRL TO JUST ALLOW HIM KILL HER AND DO NOTHING?

THE ONLY REASON THAT GIRL AGREED TO FOLLOW HIM IS BECAUSE OF POVERTY.

the other party is dead and cant defend himself so stop being unreasonable. Ok! After defending herself, she went for the cash and other valuables, was that self defense too?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by ivolt: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2021
hammer3x:

IT SHOWS THE DEIFICIENCY IN THE BLACK WAY OF THINKING.
You are as sick as that murderer.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Dongallant: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2021
That girl committed a maximum crime deserving of a maximum penalty; people should stop the attempts to whip up sentiment into the issue;the only way the society can be rid of desperate people who want to reap where they've not sown is for crimes such as this to be condemned by all who still have something for a descent society!
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by bab22: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did. undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.

She simply acted according to her indoctrination. angry
So is that enough reason for her to kill for money.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by aujile(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Don't wonder why roses that grow on concrete has damaged petals.
Chidinma is the rose, figure out the concrete and damaged petals.

SavagesWillLose:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/no-car-key-no-chase-me-chid
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DWJOBScom(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
bowei:
You actually believe this your statement?!? Think deep bro

And you believe she's guilty ?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DWJOBScom(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Dude, she stuck a knife in the side of his neck.

After he hit her head on the wall
Locked the door and wouldn't let her go
Had forceful sex??

I need the ex wife to speak out as the dude could have a history of assault and battery.

Remember he is a former amateur boxer so think well
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DWJOBScom(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
ume1000:
were u there

Women would always bend the truth to attract pity

E Don happen to me before

And men can twist tales to garner support
She has been consistent with her story
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by DWJOBScom(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
osazsky:
if it was rape and she killed him accidentally she would have simply gone to the police station to report herself and the case may be in her favour.but for u to kill someone after seeing his acc bal on his s phone,stole his arm..disgised as if nothing happened.drove to a very far atm to empty the acc without telling ur own parents can not be explained..once there is a motive there is murder..even in America she will still face the death panalty or life in prisonment without patrol it's the same stantard all over the world.no body should blame buhari..poverty or devil..they knowno nothing of such.. fear woman

I don't think you have been following the story but depend on what people are saying

She didn't empty the account and didnt steal the card -it was given to her. I wish she didnt touch that account so sad.

And you would've believed her if she turned herself in

She defended herself from the raper , lady beating , horrible man etc

Don't worry the ex wife will soon speak out especially now the family is accusing her of being an accomplice
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by MyOleSolksjaer: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka people and Murder are just like Bonnie and Clyde
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Microbekorede(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
He did not allow her to leave my foot,what was she doing there to read Bible?
��
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
DWJOBScom:

After he hit her head on the wall
Locked the door and wouldn't let her go
Had forceful sex??

I need the ex wife to speak out as the dude could have a history of assault and battery.

Remember he is a former amateur boxer so think well

And you believed this because you were there or you believed her confession?

Smh
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Exodora: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=billyG post=103145419]
She quickly withdraw b/c account will be block if it was discovered the owner was murdered & ATM missing.her motive for killing will be useless.she time d murder to coincide with weekend so that she can make withdrawal b4 bank open & notice unauthorised withdrawals.
Report said she withdrew #5m having known d pin she can make transfers in large sums.
She never knew she can be known,traced,she secure d apartment with fake number,she has fake driver's licence and she will make sure no one get familiar with her with heavy makeup,wigs & dark shade.
If she committed a crime where nobody sees her, except God why will she not hide in her father's house.hiding elsewhere or traveling out will arouse suspicion....infact she is flabbergasted that she was caught so easily.
[/quote ]
Hmmm must be dangerous person then
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Exodora: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Again, u are the m0ron here.., she couldn’t have withdrawn plenty cos ATM withdrawals have limits...

History has shown people that commit crime are usually stupid .... because they feel they can’t be caught ..... many stupid people have stolen money and went online to brag about it..

She’s 21...home is a perfect cover for her like nothing happened....besides, where will a 21 year old claim she’s going if she goes into hiding....

She only saw the man’s pin accidentally and went for the kill..no one gives their pin to prostitutess....

believing are story shows how dumb you are....she’s just trying to claim she ddnt steal, since pin was given to her for free...claiming she ddnt want to have sex is claiming rape... all she has is lies to cover up alll her act...
Fool ATM has limit and 380k is the limit for the day .
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
That girl is a bloody thief and a murderer

1.She paid the short time hotel with fake phone contact because she had a motive.And what else do you go to do in such place apart from sex.So she was ready for sex
2.She stabbed a Man twice and waited to confirm he is dead and changed his clothes without panic meaning she must have done it before or she is heartlesss
3.Why didn't she call for help when he was dieing or call the hotel attention.No she went home like it was a goat that died
She had the mind to still go to ATM to withdraw money from someone she stabbed and watched die even if he gave her the pin.which I believe he did under critical condition
5.She only got the man pin after the initial stabbing because the man was loosing blood and saw he could die.He only gave the pin to her because she demanded for it as the only option to get him help.He had no choice so he gave in.
This is not the first time she is taking drugs for her to have killed a man and worked out without drawing attention
She needs to be hanged.The man age and hers is nobody business because they are both adults.Then cheating on the wife is his marital business and family affairs.
The only motive for killing the man was to steal from him.I equally believe she planted the knife thr

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.