Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,653 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society (71877 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Timi Frank Exposes The Level Of Rot Under Buhari’s Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Realtalk20: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Join my followers.

I have over 5k followers on nairaland.

Guy you too dey talk ooooo grin kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:
wetin consign you?
[/s]
I don't blame you
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
1017svtn:
[s][/s]
Hehehehehe.
cry for me

shey he know say na rapist you be

How your mama

E get why I dey ask

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

WE KNOW THE DECEASED TO BE A MARRIED MAN, DONT EXAGGERATE MATTERS.

SHE SAID, HE RAPED HER AND THAT WAS AN ISSUE.

FURTHER, CHIDINMA HAS NO SOURCE OF INCOME, EVERYTHING WAS PAID FOR BY THE DECEASED AND THAT WAS WHY HE GAVE HER THE ATM CARD AND PIN.

THE POINT HERE IS THAT THIS IS NOT A MURDER CASE.

THAT GIRL WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM WITHOUT THE INPUT OF DRUGZ.

So which other drugs did the man give her? If she was the one that ordered everything?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mayniaa:

So which other drugs did the man give her? If she was the one that ordered everything?

GO AND WATCH THE CONFESSION VIDEO.

IT WAS USIFO THAT ORDERED THE DRUGZ THEY TOOK NOT CHIDINMA.

DOES CHIDINMA HAVE MONEY FOR DRUGZ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:
\

Was she forced to take it?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

She said they ordered smoke and drugs on Tuesday, what part did she say he was the one that ordered it??

And from her confession, they have been smoking and using drugs before that day, she mentioned that they were smoking and drinking on Monday.

Show me where she said it was the man that ordered the drugs

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mayniaa:

Was she forced to take it?

WELL, 50 YEARS AND 21 YEARS ARE NOT EQUAL.

WHETHER FORCED OR NOT, USIFO SHOULD NOT BE INDUCING YOUNG WOMEN WITH DRUGS AND THEN SLEEP WITH THEM.

HE WENT BEYOND GETTING YOUNG WOMEN DRUNK TO ACTUALLY GETTING THEM HIGH ON DRUGS.

CHIDINMA IS NOT A KILLER AND SHOULD NOT BE IN PRISON.

HER ACTIONS WERE THE EFEFCTS OF THE DRUGS USIFO ORDERED.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

If she is trying to blame highness she's on a long thing.
She is an adult and she wasn't forced to take it, she has been taking it since. You should watch the video yourself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

WHETHER FORCED OR NOT, USIFO SHOULD NOT BE INDUCING YOUNG WOMEN WITH DRUGS AND THEN SLEEP WITH THEM.

HE WENT BEYOND GETTING YOUNG WOMEN DRUNK TO ACTUALLY GETTING THEM HIGH ON DRUGS.

But this said girl have been smoking and drinking before that day?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mayniaa:

She said they ordered smoke and drugs on Tuesday, what part did she say he was the one that ordered it??

And from her confession, they have been smoking and using drugs before that day, she mentioned that they were smoking and drinking on Monday.

Show me where she said it was the man that ordered the drugs

HE ORDERED THE DRUGZ.

HE PAID FOR IT. EVERYTHING ORDERED WAS PAID FOR BY USIFO, THE MONEY MAN.

GO AND WATCH THE CONFESSION AGAIN.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

You need to watch the video

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mayniaa:

But this said girl have been smoking and drinking before that day?

IS SMOKING AND DRINKING A CRIME?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

HE ORDERED THE DRUGZ.

HE PAID FOR IT. EVERYTHING ORDERED WAS PAID FOR BY USIFO, THE MONEY MAN.

GO AND WATCH THE CONFESSION AGAIN.

Show me where she said he ordered it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

that's why she will rot in jail wella

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

Smoking and drinking with an adult is it a crime?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mayniaa:

that's why she will rot in jail wella

OH, I FORGOT WE ARE STILL IN NIGERIA WITH MUSLIMS FROM THE SAHEL.

WAKE ME UP WHEN NIGERIA BREAKS AND MUSLIMS GO BACK TO THE SAHEL WHERE THEY BELONG.

IF IT IS NOT TRIBE, IT IS RELIGION, WAT A SHIT HOLE COUNTRY.

I THOUGHT, I WAS COMMUNICATING WITH CIVILISED PERSON.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

So then how can you induce someone that's been smoking and drinking before?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

OH, I FORGOT WE ARE STILL IN NIGERIA WITH MUSLIMS FROM THE SAHEL.

WAKE ME UP WHEN NIGERIA BREAKS AND MUSLIMS GO BACK TO THE SAHEL WHERE THEY BELONG.

IF IT IS NOT TRIBE, IT IS RELIGION, WAT A SHIT HOLE COUNTRY.

I THOUGHT, I WAS COMMUNICATIONG WITH CIVILISED PERSON.

I know I'm communicating with a murderer, so go on cheesy

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mayniaa:

I AM AWARE YOU WERE THE SAME PERSON I WAS TAKING TO EARLIER.

U HAVE CHANGED MONIKER.

U MAY MADE BE THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE.

HE IS A VERY MORONIC INDIVIDUAL.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

I AM AWARE YOU WERE THE SAME PERSON I WAS TAKING TO EARLER.

U HAVE CHANGED MONIKER.

U MAY MADE BE THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE.

HE IS A VERY MORONIC INDIVIDUAL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by hammer3x: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mayniaa:

I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF PUSHING THREAD.

NEITHER AM I TRYING TO CONVINCE A TRIBALIST ON THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF THIS CASE.

SO, STOP QUOTING ME.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Mayniaa: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF PUSHING THREAD.

NEITHER AM I TRYING TO CONVINCE A TRIBALIST ON THE LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF THIS CASE.

SO, STOP QUOTING ME.

cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, she will also be induced into prison grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
OnionBandit:
Girls from that region are always like that...

I won't forget the things my old eyes saw during my 5 years stay in Enugu. I was a young chap with a job that paid. Everywhere I went to, see as these dot girls dey drool over me..even the ones in the company of their boyfriends

In those days, their thick legs weren't much of a turn off for me. The hairy chests of course were.

Damn!

The story is long. I think I will have to open a thread for it..

Watch out for "My days in Enugu"

And with a female moniker, u feel that u made sense with ur post.

Really, many are mad but few are roaming!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by oyatz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Yes cornered her after she booked the hotel herself,

Spent two days already and admitted to having consensual sex twice already

Stole 380,000 from his ATM after he had been killed

Chindma cleverly changed the blood stained clothes and wore neat ones.

Chindma already generated a fake International Phone number with fake Driver's License.

Chidinma went away with some of the deceased belongings , including complimentary cards.

Chindma continued to withdraw money from Ataga's account after killing him.

Chindma was already smoking and drinking hard drugs at 21years.

Summary: Chindma is NOT a novice or an innocent girl. She is already used to crime.

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by sweetshisha: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
oyatz:

Chindma cleverly changed the blood stained clothes and wore neat ones.

Chindma already generated a fake International Phone number with fake Driver's License.

Chidinma went away with some of the deceased belongings , including complimentary cards.

Chindma continued to withdraw money from Ataga's account after killing him.

Chindma was already smoking and drinking hard drugs at 21years.

Summary: Chindma is NOT a novice or an innocent girl. She is already used to crime.

Thanks!! Haaa!!! This is murder

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by oyatz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE YOU LOT HAVE SEEN THAT SHE IS IGBO, IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR HER TO GET A FAIR HEARING.

AS YOU LOT WILL NEVER LET HER GO AND WILL EVEN RAPE HER IN CUSTODY.

She has a bad case. It is not about tribe and other sentiments.

It will be very difficult to prove a case of self defense because of

1) the ways the victims several times, firstly at the jugular (this is suggestive of a professional killer)

2) Taking hard drugs before the killing the victim

3) Stealing from the victim after killing him.

4) Tampering with the crime scene/evidence by cleverly changing her blood stained clothes and hiding it in her parents house.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society by oyatz(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
hammer3x:
THIS IS HER CONFESSION.

ANY REASONABLE PERSON, WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE DECEASED INDUCED HER TO MURDER HIM.

THAT GIRL WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITH HER CLEAR EYE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE68BxFlBJk

The drug also made her to;

1) cleverly changed her blood stained clothes and wore a neat one after killing Agata?

2) Steal Usifo Agata's money and other belongs after killing him?

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.