Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fulani Threatens To Kill Igbo Man On His Land(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Threatens To Kill Igbo Man On His Land(video) (1499 Views)

Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) / 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Threatens To Kill Igbo Man On His Land(video) by Onepeople: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Why do you guys like to shift base from discussion..

No be you people claimed ESN have dislodged all the herdsmen from South East region? So how come herdsmen are still operating in SE?

And why not dispute highest number of cows arrested by ESN
that video is more than 3years if I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Threatens To Kill Igbo Man On His Land(video) by fozapi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mekaboy aka oyigboupdate what do you have to say
Re: Fulani Threatens To Kill Igbo Man On His Land(video) by Newsblenda(m): 1:04am On Jun 27, 2021
I have watched it in 2019, why bring up now with that headlines?
fozapi:

Are you slow how is a video fake news or didn't you watch it

(1) (2) (Reply)

FBI Charge Abba Kyari with Conspiracy to Commit wire fraud / Citizenship Test: Who Would You Believe In This Situation? / This Nairalander's Comment Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.