Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. (1033 Views)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Dear Mr President. / Dear Mr President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

You really don't know how you always sound whenever you open that mouth to claim a female.. You are not even a man but a boy pretending to be a lady.

Na still on this same thread one of your boys said this.

See, your music might be sounding good in your ears, you see for other people's ears , na big crap you dey sing without consciously aware of it.

Chasing you slap your face there
[/s]
Stop disturbing me please
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

The guy achalugoNwa is the main guy behind the cancellation of comments on NL. He has acted so many characters on Nl

To him, abusing, provoking, tormenting other people always give him joy and massage his ego...

Anything to feed the hatred part in him.

Btw, you are only aware of cancellation monikers, if you have an idea about how many monikers are being used for full time hustling on NL, you go surprised.. Those he mentioned on this comment are the ones handling the hustling part.. See below, bet9ja stuffs

grin grin the cooperate e-beggers.

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

grin cheesy

Honor and dignity are some of those values one should have in life.. Really very important
Do you have any of those qualities you mentioned above?
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You have started talking rubbish when the canceller does his work now you will start crying to the mods
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
nnaa see me ooo

that's how he was disturbing Amatarasha and Rehkina
initially Rehkina tried to consider him but later rejected him

he's now all over me

Monogamy leave me alone mbok

It's natural for guys to disturb ladies.. Those are real other gender to a guy not Bobyrisky like.

For you to claim I disturbed those ladies mean I ain't a Gaybriel.. So if I a Gaybriel, why should I disturb fellow guy like me...
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
nnaa see me ooo

that's how he was disturbing Amatarasha and Rehkina
initially Rehkina tried to consider him but later rejected him

he's now all over me

Monogamy leave me alone mbok
Since my life I've never seen a man that chases after women like Monogamy and the worst of it is that he doesn't take no for an answer. Is it too much konji or long throat I don't know. Helinues pls leave AchalugoNwa alone I take God beg you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Real corporate e-beggers truly.

In life, You can only hate/troll those who are doing far better than you in all ramifications
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You have started talking rubbish when the canceller does his work now you will start crying to the mods

Scram off and go resume your e-begging.

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

It's natural for guys to disturb ladies.. Those are real other gender to a guy not Bobyrisky like.

For you to claim I disturbed those ladies mean I ain't a Gaybriel.. So if I a Gaybriel, why should I disturb fellow guy like me...

Is it by force or what. Are you a rapist? You are disturbing someone for sex and she said no yet you continue stalking her. Who does that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is it by force or what. Are you a rapist? You are disturbing someone for sex and she said no yet you continue stalking her. Who does that?

Why not post a single screenshot to back all this your epistle.

Honor and dignity remember
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Conduct a poll on nairaland and see if 99.9 of nairalanders won't vote in favor of the canceller. Reasonable Nigerians loves him. Only deviants and children of perdition hates him

Won't be surprised at the outcome..... nairaland is full of ipob rettards with multiple accounts.
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Hisbah(f): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Stop disturbing me please
My dear that was how this same Monogamy was disturbing me a long time ago but I told him I'm not interested yet he won't take no for an answer. This guy is loose canon when it comes to chasing after women. I'm thinking he might be a rapist from the way he goes about it. I stopped commenting on nairaland for a long time because of Monogamy so as to have my sanity. I pity any girl that will fall for that guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Hisbah(f): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Hey Mister don't let me expose you for who you are. Don't ever ask for screenshot again if you don't want me to tell the whole world who you are. I'm still angry from the way you stalked me in the past. You don't respect the right of women. You don't take no for an answer. What kind of human being are you. Pls any woman that rejects you leave her and look for another woman it is not by force for someone to date you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Hisbah:
Hey Mister don't let me expose you for who you are. Don't ever ask for screenshot again if you don't want me to tell the whole world who you are. I'm still angry from the way you stalked me in the past. You don't respect the right of women. You don't take no for an answer. What kind of human being are you. Pls any woman that rejects you leave her and look for another woman it is not by force for someone to date you

This is another version of your Bobyrisky on NL.

Now, I dare you also to post a screenshot where I ever engaged with you not to talk of stalking you.

1,2, 3 set go
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Hisbah:
My dear that was how this same Monogamy was disturbing me a long time ago but I told him I'm not interested yet he won't take no for an answer. This guy is loose canon when it comes to chasing after women. I'm thinking he might be a rapist from the way he goes about it. I stopped commenting on nairaland for a long time because of Monogamy so as to have my sanity. I pity any girl that will fall for that guy
hmmmmm
this is deep
very deep
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Mabizeka: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

My sister once complained this same thing about you. Oga pls respect the right of women. It is not by force for someone to date you. I'm advising you like a brother. If any woman says she doesn't want you let her be ok. There are many women out there who might be interested in you so you take time and look for them instead of forcing yourself on women. One love brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Don't go that way boy unless you want to be dragged on nairaland
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Fahdiga1: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Won't be surprised at the outcome..... nairaland is full of ipob rettards with multiple accounts.
Your headache
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

leave me alone please
stop already
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Hisbah:

Monogamy leave us alone angry
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Monogamy: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Mabizeka:
My sister once complained this same thing about you. Oga pls respect the right of women. It is not by force for someone to date you. I'm advising you like a brother. If any woman says she doesn't want you let her be ok. There are many women out there who might be interested in you so you take time and look for them instead of forcing yourself on women. One love brother

Oya, Switch to more other monikers again to revalidate your points..

grin grin
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Piggyyeaster1: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2021
donaldking10:

afonja
pig.yyea.ster in a circle
Re: Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. by Piggyyeaster1: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2021
1019nineteen:
[s][/s]
jobless ibo boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPF To Punish Officer For Carrying Atiku Wife's Bag / Fact About World Cup / When Will Nigerians Wake Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.