Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

When Will Nigerians Wake Up? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will Nigerians Wake Up? (1037 Views)

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by walaty(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2006
my people, another election is at hand. when you look at all those coming out to contest, you see that they are people who have contributed to the donfall of our beautiful and blessed nation. i saw a poster of atiku which says tested and trusted. hmmmm, i wonder when he was tested and if he can ever be trsusted. my people, when do we wake up from our slumber and start to resist these old cargoes. when will we start having genuine people to lead us?
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by Eurphoria(f): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2006
i wonder too cry  cry makes me sad. I saw them on Bentv yesterday parading themselves and making empty promises and talking of phantom acheivements as if they think Nigerians have amnesia or something. I think the general public must stand against it, they must show their disapproval on a large scale and remain steadfast  as to what they would not accept. The people of Argentina did it, France did it, many other countries people have stood and been counted and changed the face of their goevrnment in one way or the other.

Many Nigerians are too laidback, too queit, maybe its time to show some real anger no matter the cost.
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by walaty(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2006
Eurphoria i see reason with you that we are too laidback. we should wake up and be ready to fight for what is rightfully ours. we should not allow these people take us for a ride all the time
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by Oracle(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2006
What you have to understand is that you can't stop them from contesting but you can stop them from winning.
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by walaty(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2006
really oracle? since when have we started to stop these people from winning the elections? even baba iyabo that is there now, i wonder the people who voted him in. the thing is we need leaders from the younger generation with brighter ideas. i believe we can start by presnting young candidates, then we give them and show them full support and we stop collecying money from the old fools
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by LuciferFan(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2006
When will Nigerians wake up? Simple questions. NIGERIANS WILL WAKE UP WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH SLEEPING  grin
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by walaty(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2006
lucifer, i wonder when nigerians would be done sleeping. may be when the whole of the nation has been sold while they were asleep?
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by nigacutie(f): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2007
I feel yah on this one.
Nigerian government are never trusted
but i know it will change with our new generation
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2007
@ TOPIC,

WHEN DAY BREAKS! grin
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by Raymand(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2007
Eurphoria:

i wonder too cry cry makes me sad. I saw them on Bentv yesterday parading themselves and making empty promises and talking of phantom acheivements as if they think Nigerians have amnesia or something. I think the general public must stand against it, they must show their disapproval on a large scale and remain steadfast as to what they would not accept. The people of Argentina did it, France did it, many other countries people have stood and been counted and changed the face of their goevrnment in one way or the other.

Many Nigerians are too laidback, too queit, maybe its time to show some real anger no matter the cost.

Why don't you come back here and start something?!
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by acidrop(f): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2007
i think nigeria is the way it is 4 a purpose

2 sufer d nigerians tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by jaybaby(f): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2007
WE CAN ONLY WAIT & SEE
Re: When Will Nigerians Wake Up? by kenshin(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2007
jaybaby:

WE CAN ONLY WAIT & SEE
Complacency will only bring disaster

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Black People / Hello Nairalanders, Keep The Great Work Going / Publicity For Nairaland On Nnpc Website? "good" Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.