Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86794 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by elobatopi: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2021
N
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by tellwisdom: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:
Since the genesis of this incident, I've decided to keep quite but seeing this headline this morning, I've got no other option than to talk.

Nowadays, I don't understand what women really want in any relationship they belong to.

It's true that we are very complicated and we don't even understand ourselves most times.

Well, in the case of Chidinma, I don't pray she get out of this so that it will be a lesson to all ladies out there seeking for greener pastures and always wanted to reap where they didn't sow.

Who are you??

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by graceama: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
How i wish some of our youths will learn from this incidence and change their ways. Their is no gain in sexual immorality and other related ones. May the Lord have mercy on you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Curious345: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
" I started smoking when I got into UNILAG"

UNILAG has messed up a lot our ladies

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Curious345: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Hnm

I know a security man in UNILAG ,

WHO VOWED THAT HIS SON WOULD NEVER MARRY A UNILAG STUDENT. THAT HE RATHER MAKES the son run mad than allow him marry a UNILAG female graduate .

He said the ladies there are "more than olosho"

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Ayo2004: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Which kin crocodile tears be this
Normal women attitude,do something bad,once it doesn't go your way,you start pleading for mercy to gain sympathy because u get Toto
This thief and murderer should be given the same sentence as that guy that killed a lady without any gender bias
Periodttt! grin

She should be happy to be sentenced to death,it is far better than spending your entire life in kirikiri

9 Likes

Sad.

Please I advice that this lady be set free.

It was youthful exuberance..

She is 21.. she can change if released and properly counselled

#FreeChidinmaOjukwu

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BigBashiru: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-i-dont-want-to-die-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-cries-out/

you don't want to die but you can kill. WOMEN ARE SELFISH HOES. AND IF SHE SAYS "IVE NOT KILLED BEFORE", THAT MEANS SHE HAS KILLED BEFORE

And to the men supporting this girl u are the problem if men. if it was a man you would have said kill him. buy because it's s girl it's the man's fault. stupid men.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by koolaid87: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Who said you gonna die?

Folks like you deserve life in prison.

You'll enjoy your drug usage for kirikiri
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Dexpro: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
She's a damsel nevertheless. Just a devilish one though
Dalil8:
Don't worry missy, they're gonna try to make ur death painless.

Just close your eyes and breathe....

How dare you call a cold blooded killer a damsel.

You're one of the problems mankind is facing today.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by medriano: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
After killing someone’s child, you don’t want to die?
This girl must pay for what she did to Mr Ataga.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by abidem4real: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-i-dont-want-to-die-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-cries-out/
You don't want to die but you can kill? You killed a once living soul like you who even happened to be your man friend over what? Is it over your already uselessly sexually massacred pussy you are carrying around? You should even be grateful that someone was helping you oiling it. Shameless gender! Women are just beasts in human skin.

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Lmao! She must be joking. What were you thinking when you snuffed life out of another human being?

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BigBashiru: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Ayo2004:
Which kin crocodile tears be this
Normal women attitude,do something bad,once it doesn't go your way,you start pleading for mercy to gain sympathy because u get Toto
This thief and murderer should be given the same sentence as that guy that killed a lady without any gender bias
Periodttt! grin
She should be happy to be sentenced to death,it is far better than spending your entire life in kirikiri

it's men that implement gender bias not women though.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Ayo2004: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
" I started smoking when I got into UNILAG"

UNILAG has messed up a lot our ladies
Unilag has also made a lot of ladies
That girl na confam murderer,make we hear abeg

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by higgs: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2021
She should be executed so that her case will serve as a lesson to others.Imagine stealing a man's money after murdering him and then telling the world cock and bull stories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NairalandProf(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

you don't want to die but you can kill. WOMEN ARE SELFISH HOES. AND IF SHE SAYS "IVE NOT KILLED BEFORE, THAT MEANS SHE HAS KILLED BEFORE"

And to the men supporting this girl u are the problem if men. if it was a man you would have said kill him. buy because it's s girl it's the man's fault. stupid men.
sad

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Classyruns: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by MA23: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Stop deceiving urself, u will die both here on Earth and heaven. Mtchewwww

Who are you that condemn? Haven’t you done worst , I’m not saying what she did was right but don’t judge you don’t know what really happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NairalandProf(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2021
tellwisdom:

Who are you??
What do you want to know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by MartinsD12(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

You are very stupid, you kill someone's husband, the children now are fatherless and all you care is your life, you are wicked than the devil, anyone that kills, should also be prepared to die, you are a murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by pitroski(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
If it a man that commit this crime by now all social media will be asking for he head

Madam 21yrs go and die your die

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Fiscus105(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
yanabasee1:
Definitely she's going to die...She should hold on for the judge to pronounce it ...

But according to the conspiracy theory posted by Susan Cooker....It is alleged that she called her uncle after killing the zaddy and the uncle is a sugar darling to the victim's wife who's been trying to kick herself out of the marriage but decided to the suspect through her lover to kill the man....

I sometimes feel marriage is a burden and shouldn't be imposed on anybody to marry or settle down as many people only marry because of family pressure....

U quote conspiracy theory, yet u concluded that marriage is imposed.

Why not preaching that everybody should start playing game of marriage according to its rules

Judging by how the man died, it's glaring that he himself will be a problematic to his marriage. A father who is not a role model.

.........taking and involving a teenage girl in hard drug, Alcholic drinks, doing all sort of sexual werlds for such teenage girl, did you know psychology effects that girl will leave for life, even if she is not committed murder?

I think as an adult rich man that's dating teenager, he is supposed to have positive impacts on her, give her good and reality advise rather than destroy her life just because he wanted to satisfy his sexual curiosity

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Ayo2004: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

it's men that implement gender bias not women though.
Is it not mostly women that were siding that useless girl saying the man cheated and deserves it

U have a point Sha,many Nigerian men are simps and just because she is a fine girl,they are doubting but the case involves a wealthy man,that mugu can never go scot free

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by highness25(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
God see what broken marriages have caused so many children including me
Including you? So you too don kill person before?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by HabaHaba: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2021
montumonami:
It always end in regrets. I doubt you'd be remorseful if you weren't caught.

She for don dey brag since about how she hustles by any means to her envious olosho friends.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by danietohbadt(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2021
I knew she lied when she claimed in her first interview that Ataga tried to rape her.

Now that she has confessed and admitted to committing the crime, the case is over.

It's a death penalty

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by charlesedu777: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:
Since the genesis of this incident, I've decided to keep quite but seeing this headline this morning, I've got no other option than to talk.

Your parents sent you to school, you started doing Olosho's business.

If she has committed the act successfully, she will go to her Instagram and start posing with different heartbreaking captions.

Well, I don't pray she get out of this so that it will be a great lesson for all ladies out there seeking for greener pastures and always wanted to reap where they didn't sow.

Nice talk God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by naptu2: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Also, the police said that on Thursday they released Chidinma’s father and the operator of the apartment where the incident happened, Mrs Nkechi Mogbo, on bail.

The suspect’s father was arrested over what the police described as obstructing the arrest of her daughter while Mogbo had been in police custody after investigation identified her as the operator of the apartment.

Odumosu said, “Chidinma’s statement exonerated her father as she said that he was not aware of the incident. We released him. Also, the lady in our custody, one Mrs Nkechi Mogbo, who leased the flat from the property owner and used it for a service apartment, has been released on bail.

“After Magbo was arrested, she assisted the police because of the information she gave us. Now that we got the principal suspect, and the fact that the principal suspect confessed that she singularly committed the act, and equally went further to explain that she never met Nkechi Mogbo, but that she only phoned her and that they transacted all the business online, I have ordered her release on bail while we continue our investigation.’’

grin grin grin grin

HEAVEN4444 said that Chidinma was having sex with the owner of the apartment and that they planned the murder together.

Kai! Nigerians and wild conspiracy theories that are not backed by any facts!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Stop deceiving urself, u will die both here on Earth and heaven. Mtchewwww
e Pele o, aburo death
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by BREYZ: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

I see 25years sentence loading. Nobody is killing you Chidinma. This girl is too pretty to die just like that na. Ha ba!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.