Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86776 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Icejayz(m): 4:38am On Jul 20, 2021
BREYZ:

Cry cry baby, keep on calling your mods to ban people. Efulefu!
Mess up again and you will receive another ban, I don't have time exchanging words with losers like you cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by 1EmmyKay: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Shebi i tell una wetin i see. So how e dey go now?
olril17:

you be confirm mugu...the victim family can not withdraw the case because action and suit on criminal case is always instituted by the state...oponu
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Ilekokonit: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ilekokonit:

This is the coldest part of her actions - stealing from the dead.

Even amongst thieves there is honor. Imagine someone going to the scene of a fatal accident and searching the bags and pockets of the dead and stealing from them. ? Only in this case she was the one who killed him and she still lacked the decency to be remorseful and she still went ahead and stole from him as he lay on the cold floor. This alone (apart from her confession) is enough for the judge to convict her as the judge might say that if she truly acted in self defense, once the man was down and bleeding, why didn't she try to get medical help for him to see if his life can be saved. ?

There was a dog that killed its owner in the UK some weeks ago and after the deed, the responders met the dog "cowering in the corner" obviously sad after the gravity of its actions hit the dog. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-57333128

So, even an animal is showing remorse immediately after it murdered a human being but in Chidinma's case, after killing a fellow human, she coolly washed the blood stains off herself, dressed up, coolly went to the cash machine and stole from his bank account.

For her to still remember the guys pin number shows the extent that her heart is hardened. I pity single Nigerian guys as that woman you plan to marry may have some dark secrets in her heart and you will never know the extent of her hardness. Looks are truly deceiving.

And it will only get worse and will probably get to a state that Nigeria will be full of Baby mamas and not Wives as Naija guys start deserting that trap called marriage as it is no longer fit for purpose as most wives to be are worse than faulty non testing appliances. Simply Not fit for purpose.

No wonder our elders warned us that getting a wife is like buying something from a market that is in pitch darkness - you can not see what you are buying.

Even though, I wrote the above 14 months ago, I have to keep reminding myself of this so that I don't let my guards down when it comes to choosing a woman to live with IF that is even necessary in today's world where today's women are no longer feminine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.