Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86682 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by sabbiboi: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

Why and how?

After hearing the defendant statement on the cause of her attack to the deceased, and this is what you wish her. To rot in jail.

You should at least be compassionate on an human in this kind of dire situation

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Savedday: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by akanbiaa(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2021
She might not be given death sentence nor life imprisonment but might spend a long time in jail.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Curious345: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

Una never tired of this shameful act? The same way you guys started #freeEvans madness back in the day. Imagine that man Ataga has your benefactor, would you think of this useless campaign?
ataga was a drug addict .
He did roofies, COCAINE and heroine.

He drugged the young lady and raped her, he also tranquilized her with rophynol.

When she got her senses back, he attempted it the 2nd time , this time she resisted him.

He wanted to kill her ,so she acted in self defence by killing him first.

In this case ATAGA IS THE FULANI TERRORISTS, while ojukwu' is the farmer ..

#freeChidinmaOjukwu

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by otokx(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Even on a Sunday morning, they will not allow us rest.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

for your information, the justice system does not work that way.....she might get a long sentence .or jyst couple of years...depending on how her case was presented in court.........but death sentence is not among......so make una stop all these una media trials......

It's the same justice system that sentenced a northern woman to death for stabbing and killing her husband..... chidinma is going to get the ropes.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Curious345: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
sabbiboi:

After hearing the defendant statement on the cause of her attack to the deceased, and this is what you wish her. To rot in jail.

#freeChidinmaOjukwu

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by saintol(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
The Innocent Devil, it will be good to have a caption like that.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
female inmates are permitted to marry and have babies while serving out their life sentences .

I still have a plan

I dunno know oo shocked shocked, you can go on with ur plan bro grin grin but I just want you to know beautiful girls no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Gharial: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2021
yanabasee1:
Definitely she's going to die...She should hold on for the judge to pronounce it ...

But according to the conspiracy theory posted by Susan Cooker....It is alleged that she called her uncle after killing the zaddy and the uncle is a sugar darling to the victim's wife who's been trying to kick herself out of the marriage but decided to use the suspect through her lover to kill the man....

I sometimes feel marriage is a burden and shouldn't be imposed on anybody to marry or settle down as many people only marry because of family pressure....

Just look at the type of gutter news outlet you get your information from and you gulp it down totally

You're a low-quality Nigerian, a bottom feeder of the worst type

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Curious345: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

It's the same justice system that sentenced a northern woman to death for stabbing and killing her husband..... chidinma is going to get the ropes.
you're an illiterate.

The two cases do not correlate.

CHIDINMA was not married .

She was drugged.
Her client was a drug addict .
He was violent and raped her and attempted to kill her.

She protected herself

#freeChidinmaOjukwu
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:

Which of it is evil bro, the Naija or the number ? I don’t understand sir. If you have escaped the troubles of a broken home just pray your kids don’t have to experience it. Peace

The number. But like you are implying that is not the issue. I pray your kids don't experience a broken home.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by loswhite(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
but he raped her ..

The sex was unconsented.

She acted in self defence .

About withdrawal from his account ?
Of course ataga drugged her with ruffies ,she acted under the influence.

With a good lawyer , she will get an aquittal
Most men like you dont use your head. If a woman immediately claims rape you guys just become foolish immediately. I'm sure if this case involved a 21 year old man you will not type this rubbish.
Please foolish ppl should stop quoting me and my only prayer is you guys just die exactly the same kind of death.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by blaise26abj(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
God see what broken marriages have caused so many children including me

It is a great travesty . I hate the baby mama epidemic like crazy . The children suffer the most from divorce or separation . The guy in akwa ibom too lived with his dad .

To the topic . At least She didn’t say the uncle molested her . The info she gave shows that she received a good education with no record of abuse . Prostitution is bad . Drug abuse is worse. The combination of both is disastrous. RIP to her in advance . She can’t escape the death sentence .

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2021
If she Chidinma didn't kill Ataga, another lady/woman would probably have done it. I believe that, Ataga, like Biblical Samson, is programmed to die in the filthy hand of whoredom.

When Delilah tricked Samson into death-trap and was eventually killed, was Delilah killed in return? If yes, then Chidinma should be killed.

If Ataga's family want justice, they should withdraw the case from the Nigeria police and contract some men to handle the modular justice.

Nobody kills my "friend", "brother", or "sister" and would be allowed to live. "An eye for an eye" is the best justice.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by AuroraB(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
God see what broken marriages have caused so many children including me
you choose what to do with your life. Don't use your parent's failed marriage as an excuse. Orphans have excelled in life.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NairalandProf(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
sabbiboi:

Why support Chidinma on this case?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by authority2006(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
ataga was a drug addict .
He did roofies, COCAINE and heroine.

He drugged the young lady and raped after he tranquilized her with rophynol.

When she got her senses back, he attempted it the 2nd time , this time she resisted him.

He wanted to kill her , so she acted in self defence by killing him first.

In this case ATAGA IS THE FULANI TERRORISTS, while ojukwu' is the farmer ..

#freeChidinmaOjukwu

Killing a man in his sleep was never an act of self defence and can never be.
Was stealing his personal belongings also self defence?
Stealing money from his account was also part of self defence too? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Martinez39s(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
I don't really believe her story, but it's best to wait for the conclusion of the police investigation before picking sides.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by naijaman2225(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
Sad.

Please I advice that this lady be set free.

It was youthful exuberance..

She is 21.. she can change if released and properly counselled

#FreeChidinmaOjukwu
YOU SOUND AS IF YOU ARE JUST COMING OUT FROM YABA LEFT. PLEASE GO BACK AND TAKE YOUR DOWNERS.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Naija147: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
coming from a broken home is not an excuse for being a murderer.

I have 6 sisters and a brother all of us are from a broken marriage... None of my sisters were ever seen engaging in anything bad nor keep late nights funny we were all raised by my dad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
If you are lucky they will add 31 years ontop your age 21 making it 52 years old... you will still have time, you use the rest of your remaining years after they freed
you to serve Lord Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Freelane33(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Aboritaeniiii
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Johel(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/exclusive-i-dont-want-to-die-alleged-killer-of-super-tv-ceo-cries-out/

She deserves death by hanging or firing squad....the wicked shouldn't be spared.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by HEAVEN4444: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2021
naptu2:

grin grin grin grin

HEAVEN4444 said that Chidinma was having sex with the owner of the apartment and that they planned the murder together.

Kai! Nigerians and wild conspiracy theories that are not backed by any facts!
Lmao brother, I said these are ruminations. I am throwing out plausible scenarios cheesy cheesy

i mean, the man is still under police detention and its coming out that she said to some people that she was going to kill the man. which people are these ?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by anselm791(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Oh no I dont want her killed either, I think 25 years behind is enough time to think about what she did.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by ihimiray(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
Sad.

Please I advice that this lady be set free.

It was youthful exuberance..

She is 21.. she can change if released and properly counselled

#FreeChidinmaOjukwu
see ur mouth like free chidinma... Bet if it was ur relative dat she killed u won't be saying dis rubbish...

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by sabbiboi: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
#freeChidinmaOjukwu

I'm not here to justify are actions bro.
If she can do the crime, she should be able to serve the time.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Curious345: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

Killing a man in his sleep was never an act of self defence and can never be.
Was stealing his personal belongings also self defence?
Stealing money from his account was also part of self defence too? Lol
she never killed him in his sleep .

He was alive and aware , although they were both under heavy influence.

He tried to rape her and she stabbed him.

Every single olosho you see on the island either carry a knife ,pepper spray, or tazer .

The big ones carry a pistol too.

About withdrawal frommhie account ? It's normal . Ataga drugged her . She did it under the influence

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by anselm791(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Johel:

She deserves death by hanging or firing squad....the wicked shouldn't be spared.

This is only possible if she were to be a man.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Boss13: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

Why support Chidinma on this case?
She's drug addict!
She's f**ks for money.
She killed the SUPER TV BOSS.
Only a fool will support her.

I saw a video of her smoking cannabis and was feeling cool with herself being intoxicated. She is a cold bloodied murderer and deserve the death penalty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.