Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Do Prayers Houses Blame The Victim's Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Prayers Houses Blame The Victim's Family (154 Views)

Do Prayers For Nigeria Really Work / COZA: Victim's Family Keep Mum On Fresh Scandal Not Ready For Legal Action / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Prayers Houses Blame The Victim's Family by Kalatium(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2021
I have noticed this time and time again when a person is suffering from an ailment, and when he/she is taken to a prayer house. After prayers their next point of action is to blame the victim's family for his misfortune.

It is either it is the victim's uncle in village, the husband or wife, the in-laws, etc .

While it might be true that such could happen but there can be possibility that it is the victim's fault . Moreover, I have never seen a human who as never fallen sick in this life. Illnesses mostly are natural phenomena .

Cc
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Why Do Prayers Houses Blame The Victim's Family by The5DME(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Because they're pretty stupid.
Re: Why Do Prayers Houses Blame The Victim's Family by yanabasee1(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Because it's a business and needs to blame something so that you'll bring money for cleansing and spiritual upliftment.....And to buy a holy water that will drive the family away from your life....

lol.....
Re: Why Do Prayers Houses Blame The Victim's Family by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Kalatium:
I have noticed this time and time again when a person is suffering from an ailment, and when he/she is taken to a prayer house. After prayers their next point of action is to blame the victim's family for his misfortune.

It is either it is the victim's uncle in village, the husband or wife, the in-laws, etc .

While it might be true that such could happen but there can be possibility that it is the victim's fault . Moreover, I have never seen a human who as never fallen sick in this life. Illnesses mostly are natural phenomena .

Cc
Lalasticlala seun
Mind the kind of friends you keep and the places you go to....signing out✈

(1) (Reply)

What/who Is Your God? / Read What Is The Difference Between Joy And Happiness / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.