Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) (5326 Views)

How To Prepare Non-Sticky Garri Or Eba (Pictures, Video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Make Up To 65% Roi From Soya Beans Production With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by LikeAking: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nigeria can manufacture anything but we dont have a manufacturing tradition.

We are people guided by tradition and culture.

Our tradition and culture has not incorporated manufacturing.

Manufacturing is a big ans stressful task, it not for faint harted Nigerians.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by fuckboys: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
The video is just marketing the machinery they're not producing garri, I'm sure as the target market for that machinery is West Africa.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Smart people.

They have seen that garri is now gold and they decided to mine it.

I hope they'll Produce ijebu garri too.

They don't even know how to process garri.

Garri mesh is usually sieved first before fried but here they fried it before seiving. Chinco garri.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by DaInferno(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Who still dey eat garri?
Just like kerosene garri is fading away na
unnecer enter campus/ dormitory?
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by SweetiliciousD: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
complexBoss12:
next thing now is imported garri will full market, killing the local market. who ever opened this company in China, his only target is Nigeria, but our mf leaders will do nothing about it...

I woke up this morning, thinking. What bothers me is how an individual like Dangote, managed to build a refinery, but a country that makes his net worth in day could not.

Such deranged leaders who can't think beyond their self ego will ban twitter, while China keeps overrunning our economy, yet they keep telling us that they are protecting our sovereign interest.

Lies and liars.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
fuckboys:
The video is just marketing the machinery they're not producing garri, I'm sure as the target market for that machinery is West Africa.
We have had similar things in the past like pounded yam machines

People are so lazy they just see a headline , do not read or research and start spouting their funny opinions
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
WE NEED ADVANCED TRACTORS TO FARM WITH TECH.
WE NEED ADVANCE MACHINES TO PROCESS GARRI AND STABLE FOOD COMMODITIES.NAIJA POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS,THEY SEE OTHER COUNTRIES PROGRESSING WITH TECH BUT REFUSE TO INFUSE SAME IN THEIR STATES FOR MASS PRODUCTION. angry
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by manlawal(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
china didnt go into mass garri production , china is into manufacturing machine that can produce garri with less labour and huge product, they are in lagos looking for marketer as at last year and not only garri but agricultural machines
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
manlawal:
china didnt go into mass garri production , china is into manufacturing machine that can produce garri with less labour and huge product, they are in lagos looking for marketer as at last year and not only garri but agricultural machines
We need to look at all options.

When it comes to industrial machines European countries like Germany and Switzerland are among the world leaders. Japan also produce high quality industrial machines.
The Chinese buy machines from them. They copy low tech machinery and may be more affordable for us .
I think we should also look at Brazil where we first got cassava from and learnt garri making from. They also produce a variant of garri and may have industrialized the process.

This is long overdue but we need really big investors putting Billions of US $ into this. The waste can revolutionize our animal feed industry

Just imagine a billion dollar garri plant. That is the sort of thing the likes of NDDC should be getting into.
Ibori loot comes to mind

1 Like

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
We will soon borrow garri from China
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
KosiGee:
The lady was only presenting her/the garri processing machines and these machines are for small scale production. I believe the target is small/medium scale garri production farmers/agriculturists.

Question: Where are our engineers and all those agriculture engineering first class graduates and engineers?
Seems we take delight in exhibiting first class certificates but leave the practicals and problem solution to the Chinese.

We should be building our roads, factories, bridges, quality high rise buildings and not the Chinese.
They are only engineer on paper
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Nomoreworries: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
policy12:
Same garri that paint rubber go for #1500- #1600 in Lagos as @ this morning.

I hope the garri will last longer sha and not like other China products.

This is a very good stuff, investing into to the garri production with high automated machine will make sense.

If you can get buyers over there I can supply you some bags at cheap and affordable price and you can make from 25%35% profit.

Remember supply to Lagos has 10bags as the minimum order quantity (MOQ)

waiting for your reply either here or in the DM.

Any other serious buyer can reach us via email email.
policy12:

This is a very good stuff, investing into to the garri production with high automated machine will make sense.

If you can get buyers over there I can supply you some bags at cheap and affordable price and you can make from 25%35% profit.

policy12:

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Yus2020: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
China Garri in Nigeria market Next level of Buhari and Apc fools.
Using herdsmen, bandits and boko Haram to destroyed our agricultural sector.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Ola17: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
complexBoss12:
next thing now is imported garri will full market, killing the local market. who ever opened this company in China, his only target is Nigeria, but our mf leaders will do nothing about it...

I woke up this morning, thinking. What bothers me is how an individual like Dangote, managed to build a refinery, but a country that makes his net worth in day could not.[/b]

I agree with most part of your comment except the part in bold.

Dangote is worth roughly $11bn. Nigeria will be a very rich country if it makes $4.15trn yearly. Even the 3rd richest country in the world(Japan) makes a little above $5trn a year.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by jeph19(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
aribisala0:
Think or guess?

China is NOT producing any garri

Did you watch the video?

People just start commenting without any inquiry whatsoever
Thanks sir, just watched it now...its an amazing innovation
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by complexBoss12: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ola17:

I agree with most part of your comment except the part in bold.

Dangote is worth roughly $11bn. Nigeria will be a very rich country if it makes $4.15trn yearly. Even the 3rd richest country in the world(Japan) makes a little above $5trn a year.

I purposely exaggerated dat, it's not based on any stats of course, but you get the message I want to pass??
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Ola17: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
complexBoss12:

I purposely exaggerated dat, it's not based on any stats of course, but you get the message I want to pass??

Sure.

1 Like

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by esthel(f): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is impressive. Production process should be easier and faster with this
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
what does a lazy woman like you Know about production?
Learn to keep quiet next time
Why are you bullying her? Do you know her somewhere?
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by esthel(f): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Go get a life, jobless troll
NewDawn2O21:
what does a lazy woman like you Know about production?
Learn to keep quiet next time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Tea And List Of Tea Manufacturers / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This / Can You But Tomatoes In Egusi? Just Wondering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.