Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) (2743 Views)

Peter Obi Interviewed At Bello Mosque In Kaduna (Video) / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Prof Soludo renowned economist was invited by APC to speak to them during their retreat in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMRaBsP_YoY

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Assembly of failed politicians.

Rag tag idiots

3 Likes

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by SLAP44: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2021
What an irony grin

After supporting and electing a bunch of illiterate leaders from a particular region, led by a president Who needs education like a primary school pupil, these people went to call an educated man to come teach them?

What hypocrisy! grin

14 Likes

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Assemblies of failed politicians.

Rag tag idiots
Watch the video of man of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by festacman(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2021
This is not 'classroom lecture' but an invitation to Prof. Charles Soludo to SHARE his wide knowledge and deep experience. It is a good one from the APC governors. Note that each person in the audience also has knowledge and experience, which Prof. Soludo would be eager to learn from to expand his. That's how knowledge spread without display of any ego.

Meanwhile, ndi Anambra are joyfully warming up for SOLUDO SOLUTION.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2021
More like thief lecturing their fellow thieves..

Soludo as cbn governor is a thief , so apc govt is also good at stealing so they invited their fellow thief to lecture them on final points of thieving and thievery.

He printed 1000 naira notes but couldn't steal enough so he is looking for a way to complete his dead mission....

Since he left cbn he has been looking for a way to continue the looking we all know 1999-2007 cabals violently looted NIGERIA to dryness.

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by SLAP44: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
More like thief lecturing their fellow thieves

We know who the thieves are and the tribes they come from.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by mekaboy(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
At this stage in Nigeria, anyone who is considering political party in make choice of candidate, is ignorant.

The focus should be on the personal capacity of the individual.

Soludo speaks well and is also informed in economics. But can he translate his ideas to reality?

Politicans know the problem and the solution, but implementation is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
More like thief lecturing their fellow thieves
grin grin
You found your voice, Soludo your nightmare grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2021
SLAP44:

We know who the thieves are and the tribes they come from.

If I want to debate on low IQ about Nnamdi kanu and Ipob way of reasoning I will engage you.

Next.

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by anungangampu: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
More like thief lecturing their fellow thieves..

Soludo as cbn governor is a thief , so apc govt is also good at stealing so they invited their fellow thief to lecture them on final points of thieving and thievery.

He printed 1000 naira notes but couldn't steal enough so he is looking for a way to complete his dead mission....

Since he left cbn he has been looking for a way to continue the looking we all know 1999-2007 cabals violently looted NIGERIA to dryness.

I heard Those that came after him restored everything he stole and today we have enough and don't lack anymore .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2021
mekaboy:
At this stage in Nigeria, anyone who is considering political party in make choice of candidate, is ignorant.

The focus should be on the personal capacity of the individual.

Soludo speaks well and is also informed in economics. But can he translate his ideas to reality?
We will judge after his tenure as governor of Anambra state, atleast his performance as Apex bank governor Nigerians are still benefiting from his ideas, however prophet is not recognize by his people, sane minds know his capacity grin except hooligans grin

7 Likes

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2021
post=103134855:

grin grin
You found your voice, Soludo your nightmare grin grin

I am always with my voice but soludo is not any nightmare but a disaster doomed to fail.

Apart from been cbn governor in printing currency and useless naira as a currency.....what specially did Soludo do for a Anambra state?

Or just he is a technocrat without pointing to one thing that made him such?

Atleast we can point at what iweala, adeshina did which earned them higher position.

If soludo is a technocrat why then is he meandering like a local politicians known for stealing?
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2021
anungangampu:

I heard Those that came after him restored everything he stole and today we have enough and don't lack anymore .

You are far from been a philosopher.

What did he do specially?

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You don start again grin grin
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by mekaboy(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
post=103134975:

We will judge after his tenure as governor of Anambra state, atleast his performance as Apex bank governor Nigerians are still benefiting from his ideas, however prophet is not recognize by his people, sane minds know his capacity grin except hooligans grin

MarkZuckerberg, steve jobs etc are recognised by their people. They say charity begins at home.

I dont want to go into the contribution you claim Nigerians are still enjoying. Because you can't defend that claim.

He is part of Buhari's economic Council, still waiting to see the impact.

But i don't mind having him as governor, highest he will speak grammar, loot, pay salaries .

Still beter than ifeanyi uba or andy ubah.

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
post=103135063:

You don start again grin grin

You think it will be a field day...Hell no.

Moreover you should be aware of situation on ground because politics today can't be won on sentiments.

What did he do specially, that's my question?
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by anungangampu: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Was referring to your previous post. Today we have better people than him. True or false?
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
You said someone is a technocrat but you can't answer simple question of what he has done as a technocrat for Anambra state and Nigeria?

At least we can see Iweala, adeshina, oteh and the rest...what about him or his technocrat is only good in meandering around buhari looking for change?

What is his profile and position Internationally?

Infact even in his community any effect of him been technocrat?
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by globemoney: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
mekaboy:

MarkZuckerberg, steve jobs etc are recognised by their people. They say charity begins at home.

I dont want to go into the contribution you claim Nigerians are still enjoying. Because you can't defend that claim.

He is part of Buhari's economic Council, still waiting to see the impact.

But i don't mind having him as governor, highest he will speak grammar, loot, pay salaries .

Still beter than ifeanyi uba or andy ubah.
This peter Obi slave, you are being skeptical of soludo performance but you are very sure your slave master who is far below Soludo by all indices will perform as president. Clown

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
anungangampu:

Was referring to your previous post. Today we have better people than him. True or false?

I said You are far from been a philosopher.

He printed currency and his successors are still doing same.

Point out what he has done specially?
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by DDDEnterprises: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Assembly of failed politicians.
Rag tag idiots
madam be calming down. grin grin grin
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by anungangampu: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I said You are far from been a philosopher.

Point out what he has done specially?
Your sentiment won't let you use Google to check his achievements while as CBN governor. But like I asked you, those that are there today, have they fixed the economy?

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stop posting trash on here he was invited to be guest speaker and of course they will listen to his message.
post=103134637:
Prof Soludo renowned economist was invited by APC to speak to them during their retreat in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMRaBsP_YoY
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
anungangampu:

Your sentiment won't let you use Google to check his achievements while as CBN governor. But like I asked you, those that are there today, have they fixed the economy?

And I answered you that You are far from been a philosopher.

Point out what he has done specially to be recycled again?
Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by PAWG(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
I can listen to this man all day

2 Likes

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by mekaboy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
globemoney:

This peter Obi slave, you are being skeptical of soludo performance but you are very sure your slave master who is far below Soludo by all indices will perform as president. Clown

Lol. So the money peter saved for Anambra in dollars, which obiano squandered would have been thrice the value today.

Soludo as an adviser to obiano encouraged him to squander states resources with nothing to show.

It shows that peter obi has a better understanding of economics than soludo. I dont want to discuss okonjo iwealas assessment of soludo.

You dare not mention peter obi and soludo in the same sentence. Soludo has no political or economic value to the people of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by mekaboy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Peter obi invested $156 million in dollar denominated bonds. Today its worth over 70 billion. Obiano has beem squandering the returns on that bond.

Using it to acquire property abroad for himself and his gang.

Primus odili who had nothing prior to Obiano's administration, can now buy property worth over 1 million dollars. Tomorow they will tell you the north is responsible for lack of development in the east.

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by TundeBricklayer: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
You said someone is a technocrat but you can't answer simp?
I don't know how old you are before Prof Soludo became CBN governor under Obasanjo and the situation of Nigeria banking sector, and how he successfully transformed the sector, Ifeanyi Ubah you are supporting to be governor of Anambra state in a sane clime should be driver to Prof Soludo
Read more about Soludo on CBN website

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/AboutCBN/TheBoard.asp?Biodata=soludo&Name=Prof.+Chukwuma+C.+Soludo%2C+CFR

1 Like

Re: Watch Prof Soludo Lecturing APC Governors In Kaduna (video) by pricklewane: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Are you talking about the money the criminal Peter Obi stole to build himself shopping malls in both Abuja n PH or the billions of dollars in Anambra state fund he used to purchase Brewery only to sell it to himself for ₦1 ?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? / DSS Blocked British Envoy From Speaking With Nnamdi Kanu - Premium Times / Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.