Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? (2919 Views)

Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court / Why Is Seyi Tinubu Reading This Book? / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by olabukola: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Please I need answer to this. I have read she is Lebanese and also read she is IIbo with name Chinwe or something like that.
Are we about to give the Ibos the seat through the back door and later start complaining like in Ondo? I hope she is not and we should be guided from now on.

Peace and development to Oduduwa land.

1 Like

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by vanbonattel: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy

If she's Ibo, just make her the commissioner for finance and also chief of staff grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by Asgard73: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2021
She’s igbo .. hope you Can kee yourself in peace..
Seyi go dull lagosians as governor .. from personal observation..

6 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by vanbonattel: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Asgard73:

Allow them indulge in their hatred, when we advise them to stop liking beautiful Igbo girls, they refuse, now see as they will hand Lagos over to Igbo grin

10 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by olabukola: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Asgard73:

What proof do you have? I don't need a hear say proof pls.
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by ThEGodFaThEr104: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Before nko? Were you expecting him to marry omo wobe? She's original igbo and their kids bear correct igbo names. So what are you going to do about it? Hit your skull on the floor I guess?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by vanbonattel: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Before nko? Were you expecting him to marry omo wobe? She's original igbo and their kids bear correct igbo names. So what are you going to do about it? Hit your skull on the floor I guess?

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by Muna4real(f): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2021
She's not igbo. Happy now?
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by olabukola: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Muna4real:
She's not igbo. Happy now?
Your post is not enough. I need her complete name b4 marriage.
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by olabukola: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Usual IPB rant. We are used to it.
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by vanbonattel: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2021
olabukola:
Your post is not enough. I need her complete name b4 marriage.

Her name before marriage was Nwamgbeke Adanwokeocha Nwanyimma Eleweukwuegbuoewu grin grin grin

#tormentingsomeone

1 Like

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by SirBlack999(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
When I say Yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women, The Yoruba's insecurity jumped out. By 2050, half of Yorubas will have the Igbo blood running through their veins. There won't be anything like pure Omoluabi again

13 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by vanbonattel: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2021
SirBlack999:
When I said Yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women. The Yoruba's insecurity jumped out. By 2050, half Yorubas will have the Igbo blood running through their veins. There won't be anything like pure Omoluabi again ��������

As I am typing this, a yoruba man has loaded his entire family in a long bus heading to Abakeleke to marry one sharp Ebonyi girl to upgrade their western GENES grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by SirBlack999(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2021
vanbonattel:

As I am typing this, a yoruba man has loaded his entire family in a long bus heading to Abakeleke to marry one sharp Ebonyi girl to upgrade their western GENES grin grin grin
They're always coming to the east to marry. Which begs the question, is something wrong with Yoruba women. Igbo men will marry any African before they do Yoruba

7 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by SirBlack999(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
vanbonattel:

There are rumours that Omotala (actress) has Igbo blood in her

3 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by IJOBA11: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
olabukola:
Please I need answer to this. I have read she is Lebanese and also read she is IIbo with name Chinwe or something like that.
Are we about to give the Ibos the seat through the back door and later start complaining like in Ondo? I hope she is not and we should be guided from now on.

YOU MEAN THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

1 Like

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by vanbonattel: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU MEAN THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

Will have an Igbo lady sitting pretty at Alausa grin

She will be the one signing all cof o

#lookingfortrouble

2 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by ObiOfOnitcha: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Ooooooh the parasite that married seyi is Igbo no doubt, she also ran away from poverty like every others like her,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by princdebola201(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2021
olabukola:

she is not igbo her father is Danish and she come from a wealthy family that lebanese story is trash

2 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by princdebola201(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
SirBlack999:

They're always coming to the east to marry. Which begs the question, is something wrong with Yoruba women. Igbo men will marry any African before they do Yoruba
sorry to bust your bubble she is neither igbo or lebanese her parents re danish

2 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by princdebola201(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
SirBlack999:
When I say Yoruba men are obsessed with Igbo women, The Yoruba's insecurity jumped out. By 2050, half of Yorubas will have the Igbo blood running through their veins. There won't be anything like pure Omoluabi again

2 Likes

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by OneCandleAway(f): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2021
princdebola201:

Her mother is igbo, dad white

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by Charmingrascal(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2021
olabukola:

Does this mean you Lagosians are already planning to make Seyi Governor of Lagos State.
I don't really understand this

1 Like

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by BigSarah(f): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2021
She is a human being
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by ikennamadu1(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2021
princdebola201:

Taaaaaaaaa her dad is a Lebanese .. while her mom is Igbo

1 Like

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by Jangbajantis: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Silly opinions laced with hate and insecurity. Nigeria will never progress until we rid ourselves of tribalism and favoritism.

1 Like

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by OnyeOgboni: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2021
She is igbo..please don't vote for him. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by a4cube: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Somehow she has Igbo blood from what I read on the other thread.

Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by a4cube: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by olabukola: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by chiefobdk2: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? by princdebola201(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Taaaaaaaaa her dad is a Lebanese .. while her mom is Igbo
which Lebanese?? You re talking about someone i see almost every week. I can't be disclosing a lot about him here just to win argument.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015 / Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? / Media Is The Nigerian Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.