Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (105925 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Classicalman(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hope this one lasts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by amuwo1980: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tmb78:
Good luck to the unfortunate man.
Very unfortunate soul

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Sweetshugar(f): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tmb78:
Good luck to the unfortunate man.
why na thats harsh..u can't blame her for what happened In a past relationship, I have dated two divorcee seriously I walked out of the relationship most of these men are toxic,u can only get to know if u are close to them..thank God she is happy nd I'm happy for her too

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonto decay I wish you the best, I just wish this union will last, I don't want to hear stories later.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
All her kinds are happy for her.....I thought she is through with men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
When the going is smooth they call you all sort of sweet names but when e red you become a two seconds man overnight.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by 49cents(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

Anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri, has been unveiled as actress Tonto Dikeh's new man.

Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday today and disclosed that he's the new man in Tonto's life.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnnQ32MF8u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tonto Dikeh wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQnYEMmnVKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Something.must surely kill a man
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Somebody will see a public toilet and chook prick. I tire for many men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
One baby daddy down, another baby daddy loading, later we will hear 2 seconds man grin

Are you saying we should fall back
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by parkervero(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Strong woman she's.. i can't love her less.
Bird of a feather....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Go and sleep all men are not stupid and myopic in thinking like you, local man, so churchill can move on,but she has no right to move on,abi.

A bad woman to one man, can be an angel to another ( it depends on how the man handle and treat her)
. She has move on to a better decent man, .

She is not a bad person if she was she properbly would have killed Churchill when she discovered he was dating a friend , he called sister, only a heart broken woman that trully loves a man, rant and shout when they are heart broken

She was heart broken Instead of using knife to kill or gun, or hot water she decided to shout ,and cry out for help

Most women will not say anything but just kill the man the moment they discover he is sleeping with their friend .

uote author=AbujaCitiBlog post=103139348]

Very soon, he will be called a 2 seconds man and a wife beater. Or he may even be stabbed to death for attempted rape! Only a cursed fool would date Tonto Dike.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Loisiana: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
She handles her relationship in a puerile way.. Keep your relationship life private! Be taciturn about your private life and safe your life from trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Toto Dike grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
2 seconds relationship is that one a friendship shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Blakpot: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Alas! The King finally meets her queen.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by WriterX(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin wait is it possible i can say the censored words in another language that is not English , my brain is thinking very well tonight

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by nairanaira12: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:

A strong woman will appreciate being a woman. She won't desire to be another gender.

If this is your idea of a strong woman, then you have a poor reasoning ability

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by nairanaira12: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
TomiwaRay:
I'm so happy for her...Everyone has the right to move on after a break up,no matter how messy. Wishing her all the happiness she deserves.

Lolz. Tonto dike hasn't moved on and can't move on

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by King125007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
It knew it must be a delta state man, they are so stupid in spending stolen oil money on yeyebrities women, , Linda ikeji baby daddy, Delta man, dem plenty

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by lollyofafrica(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by harmony75: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Must the world know? Why do all these celebrities like competing among themselves? Tomorrow naw we will still read another episode of the marriage here!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
This frustrated old hen has found herself a simp. It's alright.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Khd95:
Na every year she dey fund love grin

She's desperately putting her life on the internet to prove to a lot of people that she's doing well and fine for her self, when in real life she's bittered and scorned.

Nobody gives a dead Bleep

Focus on your own happiness!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Everyday new one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

Anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri, has been unveiled as actress Tonto Dikeh's new man.

Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday today and disclosed that he's the new man in Tonto's life.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnnQ32MF8u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tonto Dikeh wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQnYEMmnVKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I thought she's a man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Joshforeal: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Ibibio Babe wey be Muslim

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Oshokalo: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hope this one na 1hr beans man no 2 noodles

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by SonofGod231: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Very fake lady. Na boyfriend things,She gats burst Kunchas but Her type would probably not make it to the altar again. She's even broke.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
24kmagic:
Today is my birthday as well. Even 1 birthday wish I no see collect, simply because I no loud am for social media.

Chai

But where people de see this love sef

No vex
Happy birthday 24kmagic. May your days be long and fruitful. I wish you all the goodies you wished yourself.

Stay responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Angelicqueen(f): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=103138791]When we talk E go be like say we no no wetin we dey talk.

There is something wrong with the average Nigerian guy. Most think with their D*ck. How would a guy date and want to marry this Tonto girl especially after what she said to her ex husband? shocked shocked
What did she do to her ex husband? And there is nothing wrong with Nigerian men abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.