Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

"I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode (4167 Views)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by lagdmark(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
KingsCity:
The 21 year girl is almost just a minor and the CEO ought to have known better
Only Coconut heads will place a 21 year lady as a minor
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by 9gerian: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tbh, this is becoming ridiculous angry

People are now really looking for a way to rewrite the only established facts (in bold) of the incident, and completely ignoring the high probability that the killer’s account of events is a lie.

A murder case being treated like self defense shocked

DWJOBScom:
The man got what he bargained for. He had great confidence as a former amateur boxer that nothing would happen to him so he locked the door to stop her from leaving.
Note she was running from his obsession with forceful sex which could be called RAPE!!.
HE should have let her go!! #istandwithchidinma

Someone please make sure she stops talking

A stupid man in the name of sex and obsession would sell his family or anything for it. All the girl asked for was ask how am doing not sex all the time or money - she sort a friend in him but found a wolf.

She defended herself

If only she didnt take the money!!!
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by cybernaut(m): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2021
candidtalk:

Go and hang her na. An eye for an eye makes us all blind. Let the Court process take its course, without pressure or prejudice, so that justice can be served for everyone from victim to perpetrator.
No need of wasting time with myopia people defending first degree murder I wish is your relatives she murdered in cold blood because materials things let me see how you feel. We are watching to see the end of the game and they only saved she will get if some secret agencies will want to employ her to work for them as a killer because she has prove to the world that she can kill without regret but karma is available for every human in devil form
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by Casham: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
I repeat, I still don't understand why people are blaming Chidinma Ojukwu for doing what she did.  undecided

Right from infancy, she has been made to understand that the sole purpose of living is money. Money is loved, respected and the only thing that deserves to be worshipped. She is aware Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, even Dangote the abokey are gods because they have money. Infact, they are tagged as the most intelligent. She has seen elderly ones disrespected because they don't have money.

Infact, she has witnessed cases of children waking their poor parents from sleep with kicks.  cheesy

She simply acted according to her indoctrination.  angry
Aswearugod this is exactly the problem with our society. If she had excaped, she would be on instagram right now tormenting the lives out of some innocent chap and friends with expensive wigs and phone. This culture needs to be changed,
Re: "I Pray Chidinma Ojukwu Burns In Hell After She's Hanged" - Femi Fani-kayode by famouscargo4u: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I am not justifying what Chidinma did, but i always try to justified people shortcomings, no matter how unjustifiable it may be, knowing very well there must be a reason for every action.

Chidinma, have her reasons for murdering the said CEO, and her reasons maybe good enough.
What rubbish are you saying? Good reason to commit murder and withdraw money from the deceased account? Did you think this out before writing?

FFK should keep quiet and continue frolicking with failure Yahaya Bello.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajaero Will Be Removed As NLC President / A Senator Of The Federal Republic Is A Nairalander / Wey Kobojunkie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.