Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters (43158 Views)

How Will Someone Pay 100m To Secure A Job Of 56M In 4yrs? / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Gov. Ganduje Donates N3m To Zainab Aliyu Released By Saudi Arabia(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Princedapace(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Commentor:
Fake news.

Only yesterday you were claiming the bride to be one young girl, only for photos to prove the said lady is easily in her 30s.

Since that news didn't gain the kind of traction you desired, you changed it to one that cannot be verified.

100 million Naira indeed.

Sowore, you can never be president with this attitude.

Trust Nigerian politician at ur own sickness o except maybe u are among. Nigerian politicians are super criminals. U never see these men spend money on women? Lord, they waste money on women and properties. What is 100 million to the senate president? It is noting bro.
These politicians control the entire wealth and security forces.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Victorclean1: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I noticed something about this disgruntled Igbos they talk like nitwit a stark illiterate boasting online like I too know ,however if you have gut feeling keep that to yourself .

This tinubuadvocate is truly on drugs.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Yusman316(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
penplus:

If this happened in Jonathan's government....you for sing blues
I don't disturb myself with things I can't control
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by BrazilaAirporta: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
But they said no money in Nigeria
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Poverty elevation husbands. ������
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Jokescity(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Islie:
Senate President, Lawan Gifts Newly Wedded Wife N100m As National Assembly Building Deteriorates

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/26/exclusive-senate-president-lawan-gifts-newly-wedded-wife-n100m-national-assembly-building
Haaaaaa!!!! Eyin Blogger Blogger. I tuale for una
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by SmartPolician: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The same Senate President that said Nigeria is too broke and can’t survive without borrowing

That's why I said we are hypocrites in this country. Nigerians don't like this country
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't understand this kind of marriage gifted a lady =N=100m after first day sight on the lady. Sharp lady bought three houses from the AWOOF she received from the number 3 person in my country.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Yusman316(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Princedapace:

You Nigerians don't even know anything. The political class is united bro. They are the same everywhere and are eating extremely large from Nigeria's problems. They are so rich. These guys u see are super rich. Over rich they worry them and won't mind killing every single soul here to ensure that Nigeria remains the way it is.
Don't mind them. Most of these politicians are now billionaires
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
If this is true, then it's really a worsening situation in our country.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by LegalWolf: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
anselm791:
These Sahara people are beginning to sound like hungry Nigerian bloggers.

They are actually. I blame nairaland and gullible followers who keeps giving them platform

1 Like

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Amotolongbo(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yusman316:

People that have money and want to spend it the way they like
and who are they?
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by frog12: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
these PEOPLE are very CORRUPT !
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by naijaman2225(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
DIS ONE WEY LOOK LIKE COMMUNITY MISTRESS NAIM DEM DEY GIVE N100MILLION. STUPID THINGS HAPPEN WHEN A COUNTRY'S 'LEADERS' ARE NITWITS.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by saajus: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
"N100 million a few days after they were introduced to each other". 100m a few days? I feel less proud of myself if I have to stylishly buy a lady's love with money. Even if I am a Billionaire and old, I must still win you with sweet words and promises.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Mandela887(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
anselm791:
These Sahara people are beginning to sound like hungry Nigerian bloggers.
are u trying to say is a lie?
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Darkblood: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I noticed something about this disgruntled Igbos they talk like nitwit a stark illiterate boasting online like I too know ,however if you have gut feeling keep that to yourself .
Tinubu advocate more like tinubu slave and poo eater.
Cursed human being
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by TheGift: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
So you think Wifing Chidinma would have made Her any less of the broken, Woman that She is? I think not! It may be even more dangerous.
AngelicDamsel:
Politicians will be politicians.

Why do I feel many sugar daddies may wife their side chicks to avoid the same fate that befell super tv CEO.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by hybridblood07(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
If Nigeria is too broke, then they should cut down cost of salary and allowances but greed won't make them do such a thing. Bunch of useless old fool deceiving themselves
Amotolongbo:
The same Senate President that said Nigeria is too broke and can’t survive without borrowing
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by naijaman2225(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
It was not up to N100m; around N98m. in other words, without concrete evidence, this is a total fabrication from a source who just wants to feed SR's penchant/hunger for high breaking news stories.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN N100M AND 'AROUND N98M'?
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by naijaman2225(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Splitmind post=103162474]She deserves it as wife of the senate president. Her presence is helping keep the senate president happy which makes Nigerians happy.

Sahara dessert news should stop focusing on the amount and mind their business. [/quote

YOUR MONIKER IS QUITE APPROPRIATE.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Princedapace(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yusman316:

Don't mind them. Most of these politicians are now billionaires

Almost all of them at FG and major states are extremely rich. These guys are super rich. I pity Nigerians. We are extremely foolish. There is no where in any sane country where the things our politicians do and get away with can be allowed o.
That is why politicians are playing Jokes about fixing Nigeria. They aren't fixing anything. They are super enjoying it.

Meet any Nigerian politician behind media or meet them where they are partying. Lol
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by anselm791(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
ngelebube1:

another slowpoke spotted......

Calling me slow doesn't make you smart bro.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Brushstrokes20: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lil wonder the overfed toad insisted that the shit hole is broke AND MUST KEEP BORROWING...

useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by anselm791(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mandela887:
are u trying to say is a lie?

I'm saying that I have seen better journalism.
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by anselm791(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
stupidmod3:
how

The report lacks the principles of truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness, and public accountability
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by cardoctor(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
God dey
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by Depressed101: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
anselm791:
[s]These Sahara people are beginning to sound like hungry Nigerian bloggers[/s].

1 Like

Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by VanBommel(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
olodo keep kwayet jare
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by mmadu4: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nigerians are dumb fuvks .
Re: Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nigeria is poor and we must borrow to keep the country going.... Niger Deltans unah see wetin dey dey take unah money do.... people from South South their cowardly are legendary..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.