Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Painful Exit! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Painful Exit! (1229 Views)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Exit! by sunpaulomalabu(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Painful Exit!!

The entire family of Mr. Ajawo/Paul, of Emodu-Ogugu community, in OLAMABORO LOCAL GOVT. AREA of Kogi State, regret to announced the passing away of their daughter, mother.

Mrs. Monica Lydia Paul, who died on the 25th of June 2021 after brief illness.
Until her death, she survived by husband, relatives and children, amongst others is apostle AKASON ILE-ADA a graduate of prestigious University of Agriculture Makurdi.
We pray that may her soul rest in peace (Amen).
Akason Ile-ada for the family.

ODYSSEY by Akason Ile-ada

Every day I wake up in the morning with a heavy pain in my heart, you have always been a wonderful mother to me, I missed you so much. Rest in peace dear mama.

I know that you are no longer with me, but your memories live on forever, your thoughts are always fresh in my heart. I miss you so much, farewell dear mama.

Compiled
by
OMALABU.

Re: Painful Exit! by PlayMaker14: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sorry for your loss Bro....

But what's Prestigious about University of Agriculture, Makurdi?

2 Likes

Re: Painful Exit! by DDDEnterprises: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sorry for the loss.
May God comfort the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Painful Exit! by sunpaulomalabu(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
May her soul rest in peace (Amen)
Re: Painful Exit! by wunmi590(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sorry for the loss...

May her soul continue to rest in peace...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just.. / You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} / When Is A Friend A Real Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.