Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} (1231 Views)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / VIDEO: "I Want You To Be Dead Forever" - 3 Year Old Boy Tells His Father / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by FullBlastLight: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Young boy serves punishment after telling his mum “you get mind collect phone from cultist”

A Nigerian lady identified as Gwaza Victoria, has revealed the dramatic encounter that ensued between her younger brother and mother at home.

She revealed that he was using their mum’s personal phone to browse online and he was caught with it.

She then forcefully collected the phone from him, but in response, he allegedly said;“you get mind collect phone from cultist”.

His mum then punished him by asking him to kneel down and raise his hands. Victoria did not disclose whether he was given any other punishment.

She shared a photo of him serving the punishment and wrote;

”The drama in my house be like zee world. Isaac was using my mom’s phone to surf the internet. My mom caught him and collected her phone. Isaac say na, “you get mind collect phone from cultist”

Long story short, see cultist:

https://www.correctng.com/young-boy-serves-punishment-after-telling-his-mum-you-get-mind-collect-phone-from-cultist/

1 Like

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cultist his ass

1 Like

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Make the mama throw am enter Military School

illicit:
Cultist his ass

1 Like

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by dawnomike(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Isaac na mumu wink
Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
They should not joke with his statement abi revelation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by MufasaLion: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Someone that should focus on writing WAEC or SAT was bragging about gang affiliation and indirectly threatening his mom. What a world!

If his mom should leave him with this bad character without proper discipline, he's gonna end up being murderered in a gory manner like a useless and hopeless coward sooner or later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by beelon1020(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yeye boy...
Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Candidlady: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Boy child

A no no no
Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
"cultist" the hell out of him....yeye pikin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Guys way their name na ISAAC. Them no dey hear word.
Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by garriAndsugar: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
He's watched it from a comedy video on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Healthrelatedjo: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
U wan collect?
U get mind jam cultist motor
Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 12, 2022
I don't know why she thinks this is funny.. with the high level of crime rate and cultism among teenagers in the society, they should not take this statement lightly. He should be interrogated to know which one he belongs to or is planning to join.

All these small boys can not be trusted any longer. The only thing on their mind now is cultism and rituals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Modecaih: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Boy child

A no no no
girl child ,,,,,A No No No
Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Where is the father of this boy? undecided...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Get Mind Collect Phone From Cultist - Young Boy Tells Mum {PHOTOS} by shagasha: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
And you all believed this story?

All these fictions just to trend

(1) (Reply)

She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help / When Is A Friend A Real Friend? / I Encourage Other Men To Be Like My Hubby By Kemi Ashefon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.