Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting (1611 Views)

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Ondo Police Arrest Dog For Biting AAUA Student’s Private Parts / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by superemmy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
hi Guys,

My caucasian pup is fond of play play biting. I'm tired because his biting is becoming excessive.

He Has toys and he is well behaved when he sees food.

He is always hyperactive and always relaxed.

He isnt the type that makes noise but the type that bites.

how do i restrain his behaviour

he uses bite to tell you he's hungry or he wants to play or he wants to sleep.

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by MadamVanessa(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Use plier to remove that dog teeth now that's not too late m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by MadamVanessa(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Use plier to remove that dog teeth now that's not too late
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by superemmy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Use plier to remove that dog teeth now that's not too late m

ha auntie you're wicked oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Kriss216: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Give the hyper Ekuke iron to bite.

E go learn em lesson.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by mariahAngel(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn! How cute!
I like puppies but dislike dogs. kiss
The older they get, the cuter they ain't. angry
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by CuteMaro(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cute little pup. If it’s play biting then it’s out of love. Kittens do that too.
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kriss216:
Give the hyper Ekuke iron to bite.

E go learn em lesson.

Na ekuke be that? Wicked guy! cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Kandeed: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Proverbs said a rod of correction (one on the head, one on the mouth) will drive foolishness far from his/her heart

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kandeed:
Proverbs said a rod of correction (one on the head, one on the mouth) will drive foolishness far from his/her heart

MadamVanessa:
Use plier to remove that dog teeth now that's not too late

That is animal cruelty.
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Kandeed: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

That is animal cruelty.
two strikes is not cruelty
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by falcon01: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
mariahAngel:
me too I like babies but dislike Humans

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by lilvicky68(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
By biting him back.. an eye for an eye..

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by superemmy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

chai tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Ade3131: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Best advice so far...

Biting your own back should not be an issue nau.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by bigseank(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

This statement that seems like a joke. it actually works. if he bites you, bite him back harder. i swear he would stop. that's how a friend stopped his GSD from biting. he would bite him back on his standing ears.
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by lilvicky68(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
bigseank:

This statement that seems like a joke. it actually works. if he bites you, bite him back harder. i swear he would stop. that's how a friend stopped his GSD from biting. he would bite him back on his standing ears.
..wow
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by BuyAndSellStuff: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

That's the spirit of paedophilia operating strongly in you.
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
BuyAndSellStuff:

That's the spirit of paedophilia operating strongly in you.
[/s]

What does liking puppies have to do with paedophilia?
Are you a paedophile?
How come those thoughts crossed your mind by just a mere comment?
Ishi o dikwa gi mma? Ara gbashikwa gi nti! I na ragbu onwe gi na nshi!
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

What does liking puppies have to do with paedophilia?
Are you a paedophile?
How come those thoughts crossed your mind by just a mere comment?
Ishi o dikwa gi mma? Ara gbashikwa gi nti! I na ragbu onwe gi na nshi!

Why are you insulting me? I gave you free psychological diagnosis & what I got in return is insult abi.

Issoright
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Why are you insulting me? I gave you free psychological diagnosis & what I got in return is insult abi.

Issoright

Dude, you're sick! Diagnose and address that first!
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

Dude, you're sick! Diagnose that first and address that first!

Why are you so angry??
It exposes your violent nature
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Zeuslord(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
he will out grow it soon. just use the shhhh sound / stop command to register your displeasure. had same experience with mine.
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2021
superemmy:
hi Guys,

My caucasian pup is fond of play play biting. I'm tired because his biting is becoming excessive.

He Has toys and he is well behaved when he sees food.

He is always hyperactive and always relaxed.

He isnt the type that makes noise but the type that bites.

how do i restrain his behaviour

he uses bite to tell you he's hungry or he wants to play or he wants to sleep.

Real advice here... All dogs bite at infancy. Even my own agbaya still plays with me with her big teeth even though she's 7 months old already. Lol
That's why your a proverb says the teeth a dog used to play with her puppies, she also use to bite them. Lol
They naturally see biting as playing and biting as killing too. Mad creatures. grin
What I do is, I threaten my Caucasian with a rod in hand so she doesn't come near me. I don't strike her though.
I only allow her near me when I'm doing tick checking and she knows she dare not bite me.
If you keep shouting STOP anytime she bites you, she will eventually get the message and won't bite you anymore.
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Mrsoft3(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wahala o
Re: How Do I Stop My Caucasian Puppy From Biting by Jteewhy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
like @Kelvin30286063 has mentioned all dog play bite, threatening or hitting your dog might turn out to be the
greatest mistake as you send the wrong message to your dog. when you threaten your dog with any kind of material
the dog might pick up fear in worse case when you hit the dog he/she might even be traumatized, Hitting or threatening
your dog will affect the buoyancy and confidence of your pet. if your dog play bite, get chewing toys and most time i advice
biscuit bone(be sure its big enough your dog cannot swallow, you can also try and engage your dog in physical activities like walking,
tugging with toys. THAT WILL SIMPLY RESOLVE THE ISSUE... If the dog is persistence
call a dog behaviorist. #Palpaws_ng

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Rottweiler / See The Monitor Lizard My Friend Hunted Today In His Farm(photo) / Pls Is Puffy Pregnant?she Is 1yr Old.took Her To Mate Last Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.