Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Son slaps mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son slaps mother (1993 Views)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son slaps mother by Ethiodime: 11:23pm On May 07, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn18H3FKDV4

That little annoying f[i]u[/i]ck. It is unacceptable for a child to talk to his/her parents like that ever. Just recently I watched a show on Oprah of a young man that was locked and pissed on in a cage by his parents when he was a child. I know this isn't right for me to say, but this ungrateful brat needs to be caged or placed in a closet without a meal or snack for 6-8 hours. And if he said something about it to anyone I'd work OT n send his ass to boarding school.
Re: Son slaps mother by Sirfly: 11:32pm On May 07, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

lemme have him for a week. he won't be able to sit down until he's 28 years old.
Re: Son slaps mother by aminalib(f): 11:42pm On May 07, 2011
only white parents actually have conversations like that with their kids, when i have children if that were to happen he/she would already be on the floor, anyways their ass would have been shipped to boarding school in africa from jump,
Re: Son slaps mother by Mynd44: 11:49pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

only white parents actually have conversations like that with their kids, when i have children if that were to happen he/she would already be on the floor, anyways their backside would have been shipped to boarding school in africa from jump,

you said it all
Re: Son slaps mother by Ethiodime: 11:52pm On May 07, 2011
aminalib:

only white parents actually have conversations like that with their kids, when i have children if that were to happen he/she would already be on the floor, anyways their backside would have been shipped to boarding school in africa from jump,
Lmaaoo I so agree wit you, only white kids behave like this. i cant stand how this kind of show demonizes the child. if there's a single problem with a given child it can all be traced back to the parents. if your child slaps you, it's because he has no respect for you.
Re: Son slaps mother by aminalib(f): 11:55pm On May 07, 2011
Ethiodime:

Lmaaoo I so agree wit you, only white kids behave like this. i cant stand how this kind of show demonizes the child. if there's a single problem with a given child it can all be traced back to the parents. if your child slaps you, it's because he has no respect for you.

exactly, i was once at a eating establishment with some friends, and there was a white family in the next seat to us, the little boy was ready to go and started screaming and demaning his mother and father " we are leaving noow", and guess what? they got up and left,

an african kid knows that will be the last of him//her, i remember when my grandmother would just look at me and i would die inside, lol
Re: Son slaps mother by aminalib(f): 12:01am On May 08, 2011
wowzers that little fukktard said ' shut up let me talk" and she listened, wow
Re: Son slaps mother by Ethiodime: 12:05am On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

exactly, i was once at a eating establishment with some friends, and there was a white family in the next seat to us, the little boy was ready to go and started screaming and demaning his mother and father " we are leaving noow", and guess what? they got up and left,

an african kid knows that will be the last of him//her, i remember when my grandmother would just look at me and i would die inside, lol
lmaao its a thing done by them Caucasian kids, I don't think a mexican, black, asian or even an arab kid would have done that and get away wit it. Watch this video and tell me if you agree with the transgendered boy. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Z6q4RKrsw
Re: Son slaps mother by aminalib(f): 12:10am On May 08, 2011
lmaooo@dude, lol he serious though, that kid would not have been using that hand for a long time, seriously that kid is going to have alot of issues, im sure he is already a grown man now( that video looks old) and he might already be in jail or abusing some other woman.
Re: Son slaps mother by BABE3: 12:16am On May 08, 2011
What the french!!??!!! Shut the front the door! HA!!! I know what that kid needs--- MADEA OR MY MUM!!! wink cheesy
Re: Son slaps mother by Ethiodime: 12:18am On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

lmaooo@dude, lol he serious though, that kid would not have been using that hand for a long time, seriously that kid is going to have alot of issues, im sure he is already a grown man now( that video looks old) and he might already be in jail or abusing some other woman.

he is already in jail, I really hate the mother though, how can your child slap you and don't do anything about it, arggh I'm burning wit pain right now. The asian homomo is hilarious. cheesy

BABE!:

What the french!!??!!! Shut the front the door! HA!!! I know what that kid needs--- MADEA OR MY MUM!!! wink cheesy

Amen Amen. smiley
Re: Son slaps mother by 190: 1:32am On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

Amina God bless u for that statement

Spare the rod spoil the child, if my children try that shiiit on me,

cane would finish in the market on their nyash!!

and i would deport their backside to JOS Nigeria AFRICA so they can face hardship

all these damn american kids, msctewwww undecided undecided
Re: Son slaps mother by toyemz(f): 1:54am On May 08, 2011
@190

and i would deport their backside to JOS Nigeria AFRICA so they can face hardship

all these damn american kids, msctewwww

why Jos??
just wondering here

@poster
i just beleive that the mother has let the child get away with everything for so long. There has never been any form of discipline in his life. and posibley never been a father figure either.
Re: Son slaps mother by 190: 1:58am On May 08, 2011
^then JOS NIGERIA or A.J City in Lagos would be just ideal for him

when he sees hardship and the other side of life, he would know that stupidity has no gain

leave me with that kid for 2weeks, and he would be as gentle as the sea

I am a damn strict disciplinarian in as much as i adore kids, i dont tolerate B.S and strict training (neither do i spare my cane)
Re: Son slaps mother by toyemz(f): 2:16am On May 08, 2011
^^^^
Jos?
you think that jos is the right city to discipline a child in Nigeria?
why?
that's where my curiosity lies
or more importantly do you really know what living in jos is like
based on that impression
i beg to disagree with you

PS
I am not saying that such a child should not be sent back to Africa for discipline,i totally agree with you on that,but whenever a decision is made to correct the rudeness and waywardness of a child, one has to safe guard that the child does not end of worst than when it first started off
i am merely saying here that i wouldn't take any child out of the western word and place them in jos
Re: Son slaps mother by whobemumu(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2011
if u try that in my village

u r dead

dead

dead

dead

watch this and u will know how he got so bold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI
Re: Son slaps mother by Pweety4me(f): 2:42am On May 08, 2011
Jesus Christ of nazareth!!!

Where did this kid grow from?bipolar ireland?seriously that was not even funny!!!!

OMGarddddd, i don't even know what to say but he has over-grown himself, and bet his mom is a single parent because i don't know how on earth he can be behaving like dat, seriously he's like how old?12?if he can do that @ such an age then what will he do when he's a few years older?and you can see how big & aggrressive he is, he would just grab a knife or beat the hell out of hell of her, sheishh he reminds me of a fat boy that is being bullied @ schoool, man he need some therapy & strong discipline, no offense but these Americans just don't even know how to put their kids in their place!!

God 4bid such a devil of a child!!
Re: Son slaps mother by SpikesC1: 2:50am On May 08, 2011
I don't blame the child though,it's a triat that has been found in the western areas since everlasting. Free world indeed. All i would say is,any negativity of a child is the parents fault,unless they are no more on earth
Re: Son slaps mother by 190: 2:51am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Jesus Christ of nazareth!!!
no offense but these Americans just don't even know how to put their kids in their place!!
!

shocked shocked shocked

I wish this child can meet my dad!!

He he he he hee, I reserve my comments
Re: Son slaps mother by aminalib(f): 2:53am On May 08, 2011
this video makes me want to put my future kids on a beating schedule,
Re: Son slaps mother by Pweety4me(f): 2:55am On May 08, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked

I wish this child can meet my dad!!

He he he he hee, I reserve my comments

cheesy
Re: Son slaps mother by 190: 2:56am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

cheesy

Good lawd!! Pweety4me!! angry angry
Re: Son slaps mother by Pweety4me(f): 3:00am On May 08, 2011
Yes?
Re: Son slaps mother by 190: 3:04am On May 08, 2011
undecided undecided

dont start angry did r231 pass the message 2 u
Re: Son slaps mother by Pweety4me(f): 3:06am On May 08, 2011
I do NOT speak to r321 offline! get ur damn facts right!
Re: Son slaps mother by 190: 3:10am On May 08, 2011
hmm, till i see him
Re: Son slaps mother by Nekai(f): 4:04am On May 08, 2011
If I he was my child I would stuff his azz back where he came from and let him cook for a few more months.
Re: Son slaps mother by Tosinville(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2011
^really?
Re: Son slaps mother by Nekai(f): 4:23am On May 08, 2011
Head first!
Re: Son slaps mother by Tosinville(m): 4:31am On May 08, 2011
head first? don't understand
Re: Son slaps mother by Advocator: 4:33am On May 08, 2011
Probably copying his dad.

There isn't anything wrong with this kid. He is expressing a normal emotional upheaval that all of us did as kids. The real problem is the Mother. By allowing this kid to scream and vomit rhetoric in disgrace and dishonor, actually hurts him. Had she backhanded him sharp and quick with much pain the very first time he disrespected her, he would be a lot better off and contain the ability of self control. No wonder he is overweight.
Re: Son slaps mother by Nekai(f): 5:02am On May 08, 2011
Tosinville:

head first? don't understand

Never mind, lol. I don't think you want a visual. But really, I would be on the next flight out of the U.S. and I would give that foul-mouthed little snot what he's asking for. When I'm done, something will be broken.

Advocator:

Probably copying his dad.

There isn't anything wrong with this kid. He is expressing a normal emotional upheaval that all of us did as kids. The real problem is the Mother. By allowing this kid to scream and vomit rhetoric in disgrace and dishonor, actually hurts him. Had she backhanded him sharp and quick with much pain the very first time he disrespected her, he would be a lot better off and contain the ability of self control. No wonder he is overweight.

Truth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Delivers Weird Baby In Ekiti State / In Nollywood Married Women Wear Ankara: Ankara = Responsible Woman? / As A Mother Can You Tell Your Daugther The Story Of How You Were Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.