Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé (84555 Views)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Okhuadams(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She will enjoy Buhari's loot
don't let that bother, is not ur problem
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by sylve11: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dpharisee:
Breaking News: Hisbah arrests Can Beer for not wearing Hijab and long eye lashes like Buhari's daughter-in-law grin
Sharia is for poor Muslims

Una too funny for this nairaland. grin cool
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by billyG(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
zudozz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ps. where can I find them here in Lagos.
U no get bushy pubik hair?
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a good wife material but where is her hijab? I hope our darling daddy's delegation also saw her eyelashes.

Where is Hisbah Police when you need them? If it is to catch someone drinking garri during fasting they will see.
+Westernization is Haram yet all their elite go there to study

Haram is a tale for the poor
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Malawian(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a good wife material but where is her hijab? I hope our darling daddy's delegation also saw her eyelashes.

Where is Hisbah Police when you need them? If it is to catch someone drinking garri during fasting they will see.
Where is the dot supposed to be on her forehead?
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Victorclean1: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
This Mannabbqrill is seriously on drugs .

Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by notoriousbabe: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Yinmu! Arrangee marriage, wey no go last
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Raychee(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Beautiful lady. But this marriage is somehow ehn...
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by thunderbabs: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
The rich hausa fulani families can dress as they want but the poor & average will always be harrassed and maltreated bY hisbah. Tuuueeeh

Fake ass sharia
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by yusluvad(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
post=103141094:
From all of us @[/b], Happy married life in Addy to one of us @[b].

May the Almighty Allah bless your union.
This is only the beginning of fruitfulness and happiness in your life.

Barbecue will be littttt on that day mehn!
It's gonna be a Barbecue-Filled Wedding Reception.

This beautiful couple always represents when it comes to confirm, hot, fresh and delicious BBQ.
We give it up for them.
Can't wait to meet them someday.
Better couple.

Again,
HAPPY WEDDING LIFE in Addy Yusuf handsome Bobo kiss kiss kiss

Hmmmm, this is deep.
You made some Very good points here dearie.
You are a wise gurl.

Just that Ataga was already married tho.....

Oh yeah, most definitely.
Exactly the same thing we typed!
Great minds think alike wink
Naso e suppose be...
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by mosaicafrique: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Deegash(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
According to C. Wright Mills, Karl Marx, William Domhoff, Vilfredo pareto and Gaestano Mosca, they holds and believe that power revolves around the elites. I can't agree less with this assertion. As most often this theory plays out.

I am sorry i can't wish them anything good because their parents are the reason Nigeria is in this state today.

Looking from spiritual angle, one can see that as Yusuf power bike crashed, so will this marriage crash regardless of the money they spent on it.

I will be here to read the shocking news.
how are their parent the problem of nigeria, nigeria problem has been there ever since. so he you blaming nigeria problem on this children, that means you are just envy of them. i cant blame you for your ancestors mistakes, so take that back. the problem of nigeria is on every nigerian.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by fantasy2018: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Too much make up. God bless you them sha!
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nothing more than the elites get married to the elite nothing more oo.

It's like ABC
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by newoffer: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hissbar na poverty neighborhood watch.
quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=103140778] shocked

Where is Hisbah Police when you need them? If it is to catch someone drinking garri during fasting they will see.[/quote]
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by ib0221: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Could this be main reason SLS was removed?
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by osazsky(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
All these Muslim laws are they only for the poor.y is she not on jihab she looks like that Muslim girl that was persecuted for been too circular and acting films
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by zudozz: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
billyG:

U no get bushy pubik hair?

No nau.. I be xtian guy but I wan experience am grin
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by ImaIma1(f): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Where is her Hijab crew would soon flood this thread

But it's true. Where is her hijab? Is the hijab no longer compulsory for Muslim women? Or it is waved for the rich and influential.

MURIC and Hisbah will be silent on this one. But when it comes to Law school, Catholic schools, etc, they will use loud speaker.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by cardoctor(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
The first of four.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.