Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,395 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé (84191 Views)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Larrykaysail(m): 2:16am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a good wife material but where is her hijab? I hope our darling daddy's delegation also saw her eyelashes.

Where is Hisbah Police when you need them? If it is to catch someone drinking garri during fasting they will see.
lol , hahaha ha, Hisbah arrest no name people
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Qualer: 2:36am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
According to C. Wright Mills, Karl Marx, William Domhoff, Vilfredo pareto and Gaestano Mosca, they holds and believe that power revolves around the elites. I can't agree less with this assertion. As most often this theory plays out.

I am sorry i can't wish them anything good because their parents are the reason Nigeria is in this state today.

Looking from spiritual angle, one can see that as Yusuf power bike crashed, so will this marriage crash regardless of the money they spent on it.

I will be here to read the shocking news.

Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Joe4real1988(m): 3:01am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
According to C. Wright Mills, Karl Marx, William Domhoff, Vilfredo pareto and Gaestano Mosca, they holds and believe that power revolves around the elites. I can't agree less with this assertion. As most often this theory plays out.

I am sorry i can't wish them anything good because their parents are the reason Nigeria is in this state today.

Looking from spiritual angle, one can see that as Yusuf power bike crashed, so will this marriage crash regardless of the money they spent on it.

I wish them nothing less too
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Tyress: 4:36am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I have almost the same opinion about them as you did but wishing their marriage to crash is out of it. The rich will always marry the rich in this country and i smell politics in this marriage, look at the emergence of Adobayaro as the the Emir of Kano, look at the timing of the marriage, God help us. They (Buhari) are no different from others.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Bestbeelieve: 4:58am On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a good wife material but where is her hijab? I hope our darling daddy's delegation also saw her eyelashes.

Where is Hisbah Police when you need them? If it is to catch someone drinking garri during fasting they will see.

dogmatic islam is for the paupers!!!!
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by yetty247(f): 5:21am On Jun 28, 2021
This man dey fix him children well
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Horo(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

From your write up is obvious you have a bitter heart since from your upbringing your live has been bitter.
All is expected from you is to either wish them well or move on with your saddened life
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Teejay13(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2021
I wish them all the best in their marriage God bless the Union.
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by billyG(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2021
zudozz:

No nau.. I be xtian guy but I wan experience am grin
I hope U know wetin b pubic hair
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Ahmeduana(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She will enjoy Buhari's loot
You know sometimes ago, there was a rumour linking buharis family to 9mobile and polaris, now his son is getting married to a emir that is MD in 9mobile, surprise! they must be trying to cement something....
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Fahdiga1: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Ahmeduana:

You know sometimes ago, there was a rumour linking buharis family to 9mobile and polaris, now his son is getting married to a emir that is MD in 9mobile, surprise! they must be trying to cement something....
Exactly
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by 9jaRealist: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Abdulhakeehm: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
And she is getting married to the president son��� I need to work hard for my son and daughter to have a good background profile��
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/interesting-things-to-know-about-the-kano-princess-who-stole-the-heart-of-buharis-only-son
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by zudozz: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
billyG:

I hope U know wetin b pubic hair

Grass nau.. wey dey dey ontop holy of hollies! grin
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by Blesyn22(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
19yrs old and with her first degree.

E no over shock me.

People in power breed their kids for power while people than below breed their kid for survival.

1 Like

Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by dalass(f): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hijab as far as I can see is for poor and modern religious slaves
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by JBoss25(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ode grin
Re: Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé by wealthtrak: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.