Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED (3224 Views)

Adedeji Aderemi 'Olofa Ina' Is Dead / Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by veroupdate(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Iyabo Ojo Apologizes to Actor Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi & others as Baba Ijesha gain FREEDOM

Watch full video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSX82u0qR8k

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by Fahdiga1: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Go and sin no more
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by sweetshisha: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
cool

My respect to Iyabo Ojo, she fought a good fight for what she believed in, but she was extreme and overly emotional...

Yomi Fabiyi also fought his battle as a loyal friend however with more intellect and less extremism , sentiments or disregard to the law

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by olanikeh: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Still sound rude to me, what's Àgbàlagbà ń pàró?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by sureway1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
I just watched iyabo Ojo said.. She didn't want to say baba olofa ina lied( yet proved to us that baba lied)... She doesn't talk that way...After watching all your initial gragra you still want us to believe you don't talk that way.... Aba now! We are not kids it is your style of using words...

We believe baba...

This your social media apology won't do.... You are a Yoruba woman, you know what to do... Start calling those elders you have....Cos most of them won't even see your apology...

You had issue with elders via phone call you dey post apology on Instagram, another offence... Yoruba elders will be like.. So I should go and watch apology on Instagram..

Abi if your daughter offends you.. She has to go to Instagram to make apology.. This social media is making us lose our moral and those that are even suppose to uphold our culture and norms lack common sense.

You better get a good adviser...

When you watch their movies you will just assume they know the right thing to do in all scenario....

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by heartbraker(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omo ale omo irankiran a foolish denge po somobody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by oranget(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Her body don calm down finally

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
They all forgotten that as they all fat coded so as the elders they passive the smells coded.those men have the tape and they can play it for the world,so she doesn't have choice than to calm down

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by phemmyfour: 4:32am On Jun 28, 2021
olanikeh:
Still sound rude to me, what's Àgbàlagbà ń pàró?
Baba lied now and was too vulgar
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by olanikeh: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2021
phemmyfour:
Baba lied now and was too vulgar
If you are Yoruba you will understand me better, she is trying to find pity! And twist the whole thing. They are some things you should not say to an elder, it's better to keep quite than these damage control.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by phemmyfour: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2021
olanikeh:

If you are Yoruba you will understand me better, she is trying to find pity! And twist the whole thing. They are some things you should not say to an elder, it's better to keep quite than these damage control.
You don't understand my point either

Elder my foot!

Àgbàlagbà tó n ṣe langbalangba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by olanikeh: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2021
phemmyfour:
You don't understand my point either

Elder my foot!

Àgbàlagbà tó n ṣe langbalangba

This is not our thing, ọmọdé tó ní ẹnu àgbà ń rú....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by phemmyfour: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2021
olanikeh:

This is not our thing, ọmọdé tó ní ẹnu àgbà ń rú....
Adìẹ funfun kò mọ ara rẹ̀lágbà
Awọn àgba onisokuso, Agba ti ko to ile
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by DONFASZY(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
I need 10 friends like Yomi Fabiyi in dis horrible life
Friend indeed bad or good
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by Xtianah09: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Aunty Iyabo ori yin ti daru, imagine u couldn't reach out to them privately and apologize to the elders u insulted, instead u decided to do a video and were spilling out rubbish from ur mouth and u called that an apology, I like the way they suspend u, FOOL
Re: Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To Olofa Ina, Yomi Fabiyi,others As Baba Ijesha Is RELEASED by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
The only thing i notice is that even without makeup and Instagram filters, she is beautiful. It's a pity her character has clouded her beauty but make no mistake, iyabo ojo is a beautiful black woman.

(1) (Reply)

The Multibillion-naira Private Residence Of The Late Herbert Wigwe / Some Pple Said I Look Like A Monkey. Do I? / BBA KISS: Beverly Osu Gives Rapper Ruggedman Birthday Kiss For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.