Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) (54554 Views)

Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) by pek(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Al hilal of sudan,eliminated Enyimba in caf champions league into the confederation cup.
@drealzum
You haven't shown us evidence of Rivers United participation in the 2020/2021 champions league.
Re: Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) by pek(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2021
drealzum:

Lies!! This will be my last time replying you.

You are either a shameless liar or an ignorant man without shame.
Plateau united and Rivers represented Nigeria at the CAF champions league. Enyimba who were manipulated to be 3rd went for CAF confederation cup. Kano Pillars also had a chance to represent Nigeria at confederation cup because they were winner of AITEO cup.
My last time replying you. Bliss in your ignorance.
@drealzum
I will keep calling you out to substantiate your claims or you prove with evidence that Rivers United represented Nigeria in the 2020/2021 champions league. I have given you more than three evidence to show plateau United and Enyimba were the clubs the represented Nigeria. You can't call me a liar without proof when indeed you are the liar and the sore loser who go about beating opposition teams. Show evidence or forever remain a fool.
Re: Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) by NICENEDU29: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Hizzy:
Returning leg go sweet I swear
That one na knock out
End of discussion
Hahahahahahaha! Guy you too funny I swear. But in any case, you are totally correct. I guess the return leg will be played in Enyimba Stadium, Aba. Trust Aba guys nah. Everyone knows what Aba boys are up to and what they can do. Make the Plateau boys come Enyimba City, Aba boys are waiting for them to pay them back in their own coins whether they win, lose or draw. Na do me, I do you, God no go vex.
Re: Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) by drealzum(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2021
pek:
@drealzum
I will keep calling you out to substantiate your claims or you prove with evidence that Rivers United represented Nigeria in the 2020/2021 champions league. I have given you more than three evidence to show plateau United and Enyimba were the clubs the represented Nigeria. You can't call me a liar without proof when indeed you are the liar and the sore loser who go about beating opposition teams. Show evidence or forever remain a fool.
https://africanfootball.com/news/779344/Kano-Pillars-excited-for-continental-return
Re: Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) by pek(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2021
drealzum:

https://africanfootball.com/news/779344/Kano-Pillars-excited-for-continental-return
Another of your kind. Please do everyone a favour and win this case and post any of the result of Rivers United in the 2020/2021 champions league. Any of their result will do. Ibandanpikin have already told you Enyimba was eliminated and dropped down to the confederation cup. Please show one of Rivers United results in the champions league
Re: Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) by Almaigaa: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

Lol.. You don finish almaigaa the abokey born-throway. Na him fellow abokey wey dey play for Enyimba dem beat shege. He come dey rejoice think say na Ibo.
grin

E shock the almajiri. grin

Your leader Nnandi Kanu Dey Abuja right now, Dey undergoe serious drilling from our Northern Galant Soldiers and Police. He was arrested by our Galant Northern security agencies grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer / Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) / Marc Bola Charged For A Tweet Made 9 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.