Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer (828 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
I want to clear the misconception alcohol and drugs turn you to a killer. As a veteran during my university days that drank and occasionally did drugs two to three times a week it doesn't turn you to a killer. This was a normal routine for majority of my friends and most of them never got into trouble with the law and went on to become Engineers,Doctors,Lawyers,Architects and Accountants.
Alcohol and drugs just bring out who you really are on the inside and amplifies the primitives urges you are unable to do while sober. That girl you always wanted to talk to, but never had to liver to approach, you will find yourself approaching her with confidence. If you are paranoid for example, it will amply your paranoia and you see everyone as the enemy one of the reasons I stopped smoking loud.

The suspected killer Chidinma Ojukwu is a veteran in smoking marijuana(loud) and was already accustomed to using it. The loud that is legal in Netherlands and Canada didn't turn her to a cold blooded killer that butchered Michael Ataga like a Christmas goat and give her the ability to recollect the PIN number to steal money from his accounts.

Even the world current richest man Elon Musk smokes loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jph1nHMIjlA

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Iceyjayz: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Chidinma is nothing but, a fine and innocent looking female killer dazzol.

Let's leave drug(s) out of this

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Chidinma is nothing but, a fine and innocent looking female killer dazzol.

Let's leave drug(s) out of this
Real talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Rather unleashed the killer instinct

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Rather unleashed the killer instinct
Exactly...the drink and drugs brought out that primal instinct that was already in her.Unfortunately, the deceased Michael Ataga paid for the drug needed to activate the killer instinct in her when he ordered the drugs and alcohol to the AirBNB. She already had it in mind to steal the millions in his bank accounts and needed the stimulant to butcher him like a goat.

If you don't have the killer instinct in you, even if you take all the drugs and alcohol in the world it won't have any effect.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Ekez(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
OK na you turn her kiss

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by khadaffi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
I also used drugs in my university days and it didn't turn me to a killer.

Ekez:
OK na you turn her kiss

She was already a killer. The drug only amplifies your inner ability

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by SimplyShit: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Upon say you dey abroad your English is dead on arrival

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyShit:
Upon say you dey abroad your English is dead on arrival
English has always been by least favorite subject since secondary school.

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
I'm sure we can agree on some things

A. She was a terrible killer: A real killer would have planned everything from A-Z from eyewitnesses to how to dispose of the body, she did none of this and worst of all she confessed... something a true killer would have never done

B. She was a terrible thief: There are many Yahoo boys in dis country that can suck your account dry without even having your ATM card, she had the man's card and pin but could only withdraw 380k very very poor...

In conclusion she likely didn't plan the killing or stealing properly which means it was done on impulse maybe drugs might not be responsible but it may increased the impulse in a way and just because drugs didn't make you a killer doesn't mean it can't have a different effect on others, not everyone have the same mental strength.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I'm sure we can agree on some things

A. She was a terrible killer: A real killer would have planned everything from A-Z from eyewitnesses to how to dispose of the body, she did none of this and worst of all she confessed... something a true killer would have never done

B. She was a terrible thief: There are many Yahoo boys in dis country that can suck your account dry without even having your ATM card, she had the man's card and pin but could only withdraw 380k very very poor...

In conclusion she likely didn't plan the killing or stealing properly which means it was done on impulse maybe drugs might not be responsible but it may increased the impulse in a way and just because drugs didn't make you a killer doesn't mean it can't have a different effect on others, not everyone have the same mental strength.

Proof she was a true killer:
-She booked the AirBNB through an app that shows a foreign number to disguise her identity with the belief the police will never be able to trace her.
-She butchered an amateur boxer like a Christmas goat without getting any bruise or scratch on her, which contradicts what she told the press that the victim Michael Ataga was violent and that is why she resorted to self defence
- She took the murder weapon with her and disposed of it in the dustbin in her family residence.
Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
khadaffi:
I also used drugs in my university days and it didn't turn me to a killer.

She was already a killer. The drug only applies your inner ability
Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by SimplyShit: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

English has always been by least favorite subject since secondary school.

Eyaaaa

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyShit:

Eyaaaa
cry
Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by SimplyShit: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyShit:

Abi na
I am looking for lesson teacher.
Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by SimplyShit: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am looking for lesson teacher.

I'm here to help

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyShit:

I'm here to help
Are you an English Major?
Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by SimplyShit: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Are you an English Major?

Yes. And every other thing

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by badboyTee(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
she has other motive aside the cash she stole cause the man would be giving her money conveniently since all he Wants is her pussy I believed she was assigned the job to kill the man and maybe she is assured she would get out of jail that why she isn't telling the press what really happened........cause her story is fvcking weird

#MYVIEW
Re: Opinion: Michael Ataga Saga- Drinks And Drugs Didn't Turn Chidinma To A Killer by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Proof she was a true killer:
-She booked the AirBNB through an app that shows a foreign number to disguise her identity with the belief the police will never be able to trace her.
-She butchered an amateur boxer like a Christmas goat without getting any bruise or scratch on her, which contradicts what she told the press that the victim Michael Ataga was violent and that is why she resorted to self defence
- She took the murder weapon with her and disposed of it in the dustbin in her family residence.
I think the simple fact that police caught her easily is proof she wasn't a true killer and she acted alone, normally lonely criminals are always the hardest to catch, no one to snitch on them...

Anyways Judge will decide sha.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Yahoo Boy / Youtube Removes R. Kelly’s Channels After Sex Crime Conviction / How He Killed And Stuffed Her Body In A Fridge - Ghanaian Man 'murders Lover'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.