Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones (429 Views)

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by FavourIdubor(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Smart Phone | Let's Have Fun While Learning ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJoTFDZT6g

Please watch, like and subscribe.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by lilvicky68(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sorry but this your friend face dey discourage me to watch am..

1 Like

Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by FavourIdubor(f): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Sorry but this your friend face dey discourage me to watch am..

Lol, why na?
Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by lilvicky68(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
FavourIdubor:

Lol, why na?
Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by Davinity: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wor-wor person dey complain about another person
Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by FavourIdubor(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Tell him to stop smiling..it doesn't fit him..

Hmmmm, that's not a nice thing to tell a human you know.
So No I won't tell him that.
And as far as my friend is concerned he is actually very handsome when he smiles. Trust me..
Just please help watch the video, I'll be really grateful. Thank you
Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by lilvicky68(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
FavourIdubor:

Hmmmm, that's not a nice thing to tell a human you know.
So No I won't tell him that.
And as far as my friend is concerned he is actually very handsome when he smiles. Trust me..
Just please help watch the video, I'll be really grateful. Thank you
I'm just been sarcastic..don't mind me..
Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by FavourIdubor(f): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

I'm just been sarcastic..don't mind me..

Smiles, Okay that's a relief
To be honest I was already getting worried, but I'm glad you were only being sarcastic. Thank you cheesy
Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by lilvicky68(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
FavourIdubor:

Smiles, Okay that's a relief
To be honest I was already getting worried, but I'm glad you were only being sarcastic. Thank you cheesy
You shouldn't get worried over someone's statement..nice video though
Re: So I And My Friend Will Be Teaching How To Take Good Pictures With Your Phones by FavourIdubor(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

You shouldn't get worried over someone's statement..nice video though

Awwwwn, Thank you grin

(1) (Reply)

Ccbnaija: Funky Mallam Goes Political As Ruggedman, Rosie Fell Out On Site / How I Made My First Million -obi Cubana / Peace Wins Hoh And Picks Yousef As Deputy | Big Brother Naija 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.