Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris (15492 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by kahal29: 3:29am On Jun 28, 2021
The Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle, will complete his switch to the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday, his aide said.

The governor’s Director-General, Media, Yusuf Idris, disclosed this to journalists in Gusau on Sunday.

He said: “All is now set for our governor to move from the PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) to the APC.

“All the committees that are charged with responsibility for a smooth transition of the governor have reported from their various committees that things have taken shape for the event which is scheduled to hold at a grand reception in Gusau on Tuesday, June 29.”

Idris said the governor’s defection to APC would further strengthen the party in the state.

The aide added: “Let me emphasise to you that Zamfara politicians have always been a single family and even as a PDP governor, my principal, Governor Bello Matawalle has always related very well with those in the opposition parties.

“Many people from high and low have followed the governor into the PDP in order to offer their positive advice for the growth and development of the state. Some of such persons were given top government positions and responsibilities which they held very well too.

“Under this new development which will be witnessed by 18 APC governors, the governor will come along with all the National and State Assembly members as well as the PDP executives from all levels of the state.”

According to him, Governor Matawalle will be received by the Chairman of the APC National Caretaker Committee, Mai Mala Buni.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/all-set-for-matawalles-defection-to-apc-official/

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by FunnyJosh: 3:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

Joshua Ajisope there's no need sending me letters. I await your legal action.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Grace001: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2021
This isn’t a news abbeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Karlovych: 3:45am On Jun 28, 2021
shocked shocked I'm surprised it wasn't an APC state before, well it contributes nothing positively to the country's GDP, only sharia and terrorism

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by socialmediaman: 4:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by kokoA(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2021
shocked Never knew zamfara was a PDP state till now sef.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Maxymilliano(m): 4:50am On Jun 28, 2021
This is no longer news naa, hope his defection will put an end to banditry and incessant kidnappings in Zamfara you

20 Likes

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by muykem: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2021
3 governors gone in PDP and still counting. Yaya Bello must be a soothsayer, he said Wike will be the last to join APC before 2023.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Alary: 4:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Politics .
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by gbaskiboy: 5:07am On Jun 28, 2021
What difference does Umahi makes since defected to APC? I only pity the sympathisers who killed themselves for these political thievery. This country Don red sha, I never broke like this before, No work, utility bills keep Pilling, house rent expired. Abeg if you are buoyant enough, help a brother in need o

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:50am On Jun 28, 2021
When Rufai finished destroying the APC that's when they will start going back to where their hearts belongs.
Yeye politicians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Monogamy: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2021
That should be officially cos he is already in Apc since

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by IamPatriotic(m): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2021
When Yahaya Bella said 6 PDP Governors would switch to APC. I said "he was high on kogi SK", because I never imagined the Governors were this classless. What's in APC that they're decamping to, if not to cover up their corrupt tendencies?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by ALTERNATEID: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2021
“Under this new development which will be witnessed by 18 APC governors, the governor will come along with all the National and State Assembly members as well as the PDP executives from all levels of the state.”

Omo, na full package. PDP is dead.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by kahal29: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Omo, na full package. PDP is dead.

I dey tell you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by EagleNest(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Same of the same! Whether APC or PDP, there is no difference. The people I pity most are the gullible Nigerians who have been scamed repeatedly by the shenanigans and drama of these selfish politicians. They are simply in a club. At the end they will all enter one vehicle, just like China's one party system.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by samunaka: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2021
kahal29:
The Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle, will complete his switch to the All Progressives Congress (APC) on Tuesday, his aide said.

The governor’s Director-General, Media, Yusuf Idris, disclosed this to journalists in Gusau on Sunday.

He said: “All is now set for our governor to move from the PDP (Peoples Democratic Party) to the APC.

“All the committees that are charged with responsibility for a smooth transition of the governor have reported from their various committees that things have taken shape for the event which is scheduled to hold at a grand reception in Gusau on Tuesday, June 29.”

Idris said the governor’s defection to APC would further strengthen the party in the state.

The aide added: “Let me emphasise to you that Zamfara politicians have always been a single family and even as a PDP governor, my principal, Governor Bello Matawalle has always related very well with those in the opposition parties.

“Many people from high and low have followed the governor into the PDP in order to offer their positive advice for the growth and development of the state. Some of such persons were given top government positions and responsibilities which they held very well too.

According to him, Governor Matawalle will be received by the Chairman of the APC National Caretaker Committee, Mai Mala Buni.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/all-set-for-matawalles-defection-to-apc-official/

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/gov-matawalle-to-join-apc-tuesday-aide/

Your Excellency, you are welcome home

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by starbn(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Nothing more than change of shop address.
ThesAme person with different business address.
So God help us.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Lol

By 2023 only APC will be on the ballot paper for election.

Everyone would have defected by then.

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by babyfaceafrica: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2021
APC - PDP.. Nothing will change... Naija politicians wants to loot

1 Like

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2021
APC wanna become another PDP.. same old people with same conscience.. Don't vote Party, Vote Personality..

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by angelEmade: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2021
He already defected long time ago.
He won't be missed
Was a mole all along
Get quality back links for a cheap price. Whatsapp me 0706 777 5065

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Baawaa(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Meaning what,same people same parties
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by wallay77(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2021
If u like defect back to PDP Na God go punish all of una wey make things hard for us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Triangles1(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Who they help.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Kingbenn(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2021
I notified someone in 2019 that this man will defect back to APC once he is done plundering left and right. Aside from that, Zamfara has always been an Apc state right from inception so this ain't news. Can we move on abeg? Lingering for the rest 3 PDP governor to join the fold of Apc. Truly Nigeria politicians have no iota of shame in them, jumping from one ship to another no wonder most of them ain't faithful in marriage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Uncleodi(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked I'm surprised it wasn't an APC state before, well it contributes nothing positively to the country's GDP, only sharia and terrorism

Lol...you get bad mouth ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by Triangles1(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
wallay77:
If u like defect back to PDP Na God go punish all of una wey make things hard for us

Don't mind them cross carpet gurus.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by DSC7: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Yeye.........

We know say he be mole.....
Re: Gov. Matawalle To Defect To APC Tomorrow - SA New Media, Yusuf Idris by sweetshisha: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Protests: Residents Demand Immediate Sack Of Police Commissioner / Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years / South West IPMAN Set To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol To N180 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.