Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? (1979 Views)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by FakeUnity: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Also, stop giving yourself unnecessary headache about others.. it's not healthy

But you give yourself headache about Biafrans, why? grin
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by FakeUnity: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

If time were reversed to 2015, the same people who voted Buhari will still do it again. The simple reason is that the main reason for those who voted Buhari in 2015 was not if Buhari would do well, but to get rid of Jonathan

The government of Jonathan was seen as an SE/SS government. For those who wanted power back to the other 4 geopolitical zones, Buhari was simply the only option

The Presidency of Nigeria is rarely about if the President can do better, its always about sectional interests, of which religion and ethnicity plays a big part

Gbam!
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I never voted for him in 2015 and 2019..... But let me make an analysis for you to know my answer.
In 2015 before Buhari, if I had 400 naira in my pocket, and I was hungry then I could buy;
Rice- 2 cups for #120 ( that's 40 naira/cup)
Beans -1 cup for #30
Crayfish- #50
Oil- #50
Fish- #100
Maggi, pepper, onions, salt- #150
TOTAL- 500

So basically with 500 naira during GEJ's era, I could cook a meal that can last me for a full day.

Today 500 naira can't even buy half of the things on that list.

So I believe you have my answer.... I hate the PDP Because I know that there are thieves as well as APC but they made nigeria less horrible than it is today.
Also do the same inflation analysis before and after PDP undecided ?
Wether Buhari became president or not,you still would have experienced that inflation.
So long as our economy is so oil dependent that is what will keep happening.

1 Like

Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by oluwaSavage: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
samunaka:

You don't need to reverse the time, just allow him to contest in 2023 and you will see wonders, I will bet you if Buhari did not win 75 percent of the total votes cast

75%? That's so funny
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by kolaaderin: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
obaaderemi:
They were still better than Buhari. Buhari's failure in government is unparalleled. The. major reason people voted for him was because they thought he could do something about corruption. Alas, it's worse.
they are not in anyway better to him. They are all just bad side of the same coins
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by tafabaloo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igba ti mi o shi e re!
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by obaaderemi: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
kolaaderin:
they are not in anyway better to him. They are all just bad side of the same coins
No, Buhari is worse. The rate of killings under Buhari is surpassed only by what happened during the civil war. Don't even talk about rising costs.
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by louqas: 3:20am On Jun 29, 2021
AroOkigbo:

In what ways pls. I'm curious. ..you buy things at a lower price or exchange forex at a cheaper rate or what?

And would you same about the people around you too?

I'm speaking for my self and people around me , not every nigerian . And do I care if others are suffering? Hell No.
PDP was in power when I was a job seeker for 7years,in this period I know of people who didn't graduate but got government and mouth watering private jobs because they were connected.....while those of us not connected suffer.....and you want me to pity some of those that were enjoying while I was suffering because they are suffering now ?
In every government,there will be those who will make it and those who will not, with all this misery and despair I still see buildings springing up here and there, cars are being bought everyday, people are vacationing in dubai.........o boi leave matter , you are suffering doesn't mean I must suffer with you now ......
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by orisa37: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2021
NO. WE WOULD GIVE OBASANJO AND Osinbajo ANOTHER EIGHT YEARS TO RULE NIGERIA.
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by orisa37: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2021
NO. WE WOULD GIVE OBASANJO AND Osinbajo ANOTHER EIGHT YEARS TO RULE NIGERIA. OKONJO IWEALA WOULD BE MINISTER OF FINANCE AND KEMI ADEOSUN WOULD BE CBN GOVERNOR.
Re: Let's Assume God Reverse Time To 2015, Would You Still Vote For Buhari? by DaInferno(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Buhari lifted 100m nigerians out of poverty

Buhari built 250,000 houses acros the nation

Buhari enden boko haram

Buhari is tackling insecurity in west africa

Buhari govt built lots of infrastructure like rail, road, schols and hospitils

I can go on but buhari has done much

The ones complaning are the ones who did not supot the regime..i know me i was lifted up during this regime

Only igbo separatist were not included becus they are natural thieves and rebels
what was the purpose of building 250,000 homes and if you have,where are your statics? Cus right here in Benue, we no see brick
I don't know the version of boko haram u talking about. Because, cus rounds in the media say they just elected a new leader

Well, I don't know if you for real or just guffing around. Cus right here is the worse leadership i seen anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Challenge Obidients On Peter Obi Policies With A Price Tag / Obi Wins Angwan Fulani Ward, Bassawa Zaria In Kaduna / Tinubu Can Be Stopped From Being Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.