Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died (3649 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died by SouthSouth1914: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
The girl was used to lure the victim, she administered concoctions that made him slept off! He was tied, and when he woke up, he was tortured in other to give out his PIN number, and then killed in cold blood.

Suspects- Business partners, the victims wife, the girl’s ex boyfriend.

Pointers- Police should look into any recent business dealings the victim has done, any recent disagreements? Next of kin should be questioned also!

Conclusions- The girl is just an accessory to murder, I am assuming she was promised 5-10M Naira for her role. Offcourse, a drop/part payment was done to her before this incident. Her call log should be made available 1-2 weeks before the killings. Offcourse they won’t discuss the murder over the phone, they should watch out for locations i.e, “Let’s meet at”..

Nigerian police are too weak in investigations, I just made their job easier!! Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died by ruggedtimi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Dial M for murder.
Re: Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died by oyatz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The girl was used to lure the victim, she administered concoctions that made him slept off! He was tied, and when he woke up, he was tortured in other to give out his PIN number, and then killed in cold blood.

Suspects- Business partners, the victims wife, the girl’s ex boyfriend.

Pointers- Police should look into any recent business dealings the victim has done, any recent disagreements? Next of kin should be questioned also!

Conclusions- The girl is just an accessory to murder, I am assuming she was promised 5-10M Naira for her role. Offcourse, a drop/part payment was done to her before this incident. Her call log should be made available 1-2 weeks before the killings. Offcourse they won’t discuss the murder over the phone, they should watch out for locations i.e, “Let’s meet at”..

Nigerian police are too weak in investigations, I just made their job easier!! Thank me later

If NIgerian Police want to do their job thoroughly, they know how to do it. The problem with the Police, like the rest of NIgerian society is Corruption!
Re: Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cokahot:
If there is no cctv footage of the hotel premises in the last 48 rs after the body was found,then she might walk out free.

How? Please elucidate more comprehensively.
Re: Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died by gulfer: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
@O, are what stage did you decide to do this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexually Abused by Step-brother / Beware, This Is Scam! / Father Shoots & Kill 25-year-old Son In Cross River (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.