Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder (46539 Views)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Carlyboi(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2021
GGirll:

Painful enough I had sent him money before seeing posts claiming he was n still is an post or.NL should ban him for life scamming d good will of d citizens at d expense of a very sick man.

Exactly it was on the day I sent him that I got to know myself....he didn’t acknowledge the receipt so I was told by ppl on here that he’s a scammer and imposter I was really surprised tho....anyways I reported to my bank and I had the money held the Anthony okeke guy or anyone behind that name is lower than an Animal and I think he has so many profiles on here so it might be difficult to ban him!

What I think is the best way to go about is the name being in put on the scammers list and blacklisted on NL and maybe a Topic should be created and the Mods should put it on front page so every unsuspecting NL can see that the idiot is a foolish never-do-good!

1 Like

Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by baralatie(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2021
bjtinz:
But I wonder why she still granting interviews up and down, especially with a lawyer not present.

Btw I thought she was in police net, so how NTA take reach am
I just tire for police and this mata
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Stanchem029: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Carlyboi:

Exactly it was on the day I sent him that I got to know myself....he didn’t acknowledge the receipt so I was told by ppl on here that he’s a scammer and imposter I was really surprised tho....anyways I reported to my bank and I had the money held the Anthony okeke guy or anyone behind that name is lower than an Animal and I think he has so many profiles on here so it might be difficult to ban him!

What I think is the best way to go about is the name being in put on the scammers list and blacklisted on NL and maybe a Topic should be created and the Mods should put it on front page so every unsuspecting NL can see that the idiot is a foolish never-do-good!
There is a thread here on this forum. One of the moderators is collaborating with Anthony m okeke.https://www.nairaland.com/5849346/anthony-munachi-okeke-scammer
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by 40BGvm: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
The stench of educated illiterate portray you, your family should be ashamed for having a dingbat, you are a fool and a supporter of a your fellow junkie killer.

You are going to die a miserable death your utterance here have put you in harms way, who knows you you are one of the those behind the killing and used the bonehead girl as your pawn...thunder will fire you and your cohort.

RobbStark:

[s]See why sometimes, it is good to finish school.[/s]
[s]And not just that enter class when your mates are in class.[/s]

[s]Truth of the matter is that he died wrongfully.
I am not going to die that way
I can feel your pain, sorry I didn't kee the man.
Go and join the fam and cry. Mumu[/s]
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by RobbStark(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
40BGvm:
The stench of educated illiterate portray you, your family should be ashamed for having a dingbat, you are a fool and a supporter of a your fellow junkie killer.

You are going to die a miserable death your utterance here have put you in harms way, who knows you you are one of the those behind the killing and used the bonehead girl as your pawn...thunder will fire you and your cohort.

Cry baby.
Geddifok
I can feel your pain.
It is you that will die a natural death just like your brother who a small girl use to shine. Ode.
Continue following small small girls, your time is coming too.
Serves him right for trying to use a girl the age of his daughter for rituals.
But the girl outsmarted him cos he was a dunce in the game.

Go join the families left behind to mourn the useless idiot who died as a result of a hole.

I am done with you flat head.
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by osazsky(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:
..... then why is cHowhidimma taking the blame and all..
why did she admit to have killed ... and why is she not talking

If there’s bruises and his neck strangled.. which we know .. she can break the neck.. the bruises ?

There’s much more to chidimma confession ... who is her accomplice?

This matter wan tie wrapper...

Or maybe she’s a martial art expert...
she is trying to protect her hungry yahoo boyfriend that gave her international numb..police make una put pliers for her breast and totto she go talk everything in 3 seconds bastards
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by osazsky(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
RobbStark:

Cry baby.
Geddifok
I can feel your pain.
It is you that will die a natural death just like your brother who a small girl use to shine. Ode.
Continue following small small girls, your time is coming too.
Serves him right for trying to use a girl the age of his daughter for rituals.
But the girl outsmarted him cos he was a dunce in the game.

Go join the families left behind to mourn the useless idiot who died as a result of a hole.

I am done with you flat head.
I just read now that nnamdi kannu will face the death panalty next month..so painfully..see how this innocent terrorist ended wat a pity
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by osazsky(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
0taPiaPia:

If the gate man's position on the said event is true then the possibility of the girl being possessed can not be ruled out. But then you can't prove that in a court of law.
I have never seen someone possessed by a demon who knows how to use an ATM card rather they injure themselves
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chloraseptic:
All this back and forth because the killer is a female..

The way the police was even stressing how beautiful she's sums it up..

For the last time females are more dangerous and strong and evil hearted than male..

I mean how can you explain some Teenage girls going off to meet a guy they are meeting for the first time in a hotel from Benin to far away Abuja.. Most adult guys can't do it let alone teenage guys
u call a 21 year old girl a teen..my bro both of them are adults..at 21 I was already working in a big firm running my masters and already had a family oga go and sit down..teens ends btwen 18 teen and 19 teen
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by udumelue970: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2021
sad
Re: How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder by Neddstark: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Let's wait and see. You haven't answered my question. Are you Neddstark?

So sad you watch GOT and think of the Nairaland moniker while you masturbate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Criminal, Ekene Okonji Aka 'Galaxy' Arrested In Delta State (Photo) / Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.