Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State (22852 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement / Boko Haram Attacks Madagali, Adamawa, Kills 26 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by edgecution(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Some people love hearing this kind of news.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by snoopanddre(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Buhari and his people are really trying to kill Farmers and Nigerians with hunger, they are not even hiding their mission and they are achieving it or have achieved it.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by fozapi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tutudesz adakaboro8 RobbStark 2elliot come and see what your masters are doing to your people o

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by ebuclassic18(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Niger deltans can never be intimidated,that's wat they'll say watchout
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by iLegendd(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
I just pray this is false and the killer is a cultist. If they're herdsmen, they will get what they bought. Social media won't report the reprisal as usual. They'll pay for it silently.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by ButterBerry: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Don't take law into your own hand, is language they use in frightening us.
Are the Fulani's not taking law into their own hand ❓.
Southerners wake up ❕
Be arm to the teeth.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by errigdee: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nigeria is bleeding
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Mrluv(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
I hate this statement The Youth President of Egbeda community, Ifeanyi Ezeocha, condemned the activities of the herdsmen in the area, but urged the people not to take the law into their hands.Weak men everywhere

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by adecz: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2021

The Niger Delta area, renowned
for militancy & violent cultism, where
they hack each other at the slightest
opportunity have now become weak
& helpless in the face of some skinny, ragtag,
bush dwelling Fulani.

Una better wake up. ☹️ angry☹️ angry☹️ ☹️

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Sirjp360(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
not again
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Sunday2021: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ipob terrorists looking for ways to paint fulani black. You guys have done it in sadyeast but you were ignored, now you want to bring it to South south. Ipob basterds, you will never succeed.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by GranitXhaka(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
These marauding blood suckers should pls leaave this country. For God sake, what do they want? I am tired of the news of fulani killing people with reckless abandon and without revenge from their victims or even the govt. Wee need to take the war to them now. We need to be on the offensive. We should all rise ND defend ourselves since the govt can no longer protect us.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by JooEeL(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
ON THIS SAME PLATFORM, I HAD STRESSED THE REASON WHY SS WAS CARVED OUT FROM SE. AND IMPOSED WITH ANOTHER IDENTITY.

BUT SOME DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. THEY CALLED ME IGBO. DID YOU SEE WHAT THE FULANIS DID TO THE TIVS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR? THEY HUNTED THEM IN ALL 3 STATES THEY ARE INDIGENOUS TO: TIV, NASSARAWA AND TARABA.

HEHE. YOU ARE FOOOLS IF YOU THINK THEY DON'T KNOW YOU. TIVs FORGOT THEMSELVES BUT FULANIS REMEMBERED THEM IN ALL 3 STATES. FULANIS DON'T SEE BOUNDARIES, YOU IDIOTS. YOU FOOLISHLY BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT IGBO BECAUSE YOUR DIALECT SOUNDS DIFFERENT OR WIKE TOLD YOU SO? HEHE.. FOOLS! WHEN FULANIS ARE DONE WITH YOU, THE REMNANT WILL GO BACK TO DIG HISTORY.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Buksaylor: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Buksaylor: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sunday2021:
Ipob terrorists looking for ways to paint fulani black. You guys have done it in sadyeast but you were ignored, now you want to bring it to South south. Ipob basterds, you will never succeed.

You could have been avoided by the use of a condom....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Geeman2006: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Joromi1:

You truly believe this story? He dodged a bullet. Really?

Bruce Lee 2.0. ABI them tell dem say na the Matrix movie grin

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Boudiccao: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sunday2021:

Fulani herdsmen are terrorizing the entire country and you are still talking about Ipob.
You are a bloody bsstard!

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by FakeUnity: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
The dead man simply reaped the benefit of 'one nigeria'.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by 10mobile: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You still haven't answered the question.

So what's your point exactly?
What kind of stupid question are you asking? If you don't have enough brain to understand simple points, go check if it's a cow's brain that's in there.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by RandomG(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hi guys please I need financial support concerning my academic I'm suppose to be in school by now but I can't because my parents can't afford to sponsor me now please this really mean alot to me I'll appreciate any amount cry
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Walkee: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fejoku:
Let's see how Wike reacts to this news.
On another note, you'll never see all those people castigating IPOB and MNK say anything about this attack. Some of them are viewing this thread but lack words simply because this is what they want to happen.
It's left for those still confused or on the fence to decide.
can't we ever read news on this Nairaland without seeing comments on Kanu and IPOB?
Can't you people ever rest?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by FakeUnity: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Sunday2021:

f00lani bastardd, your end is near.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by prophetfire: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What are you now saying after the whole noise?

What are you saying precisely
It's fools like you that support the madness going on in the country.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Josywhyte: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
See how coward Wike will keep silent over this, but if it's to sent force to oyigbo to go and maim innocent igbos, the idiot will act fast just to please the fulani leaders.

Don't mind that empty barrel called Wike
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by ruggedtimi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Finally our govt no care about her citizens...someone stabbed two Germans to death, and the german police boss has visited the place where the crime took place and am sure the vice Chancellor will do same soon. Nigeria own no way

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by kinglaxon: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rivers?

Fulani Herdsmen?

Something doesn't make sense here at all...

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by DonCortino: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
and wike keep us under curfew since
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Coun3MAN: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls, Stop disseminating fake news
This is fake from all look of things

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
E no go good ooo angry
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State by IJOBA11: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What's wrong with we fulani herdsmen.
FIXED

Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Femi Gbajabiamila Arrives National Assembly "Speaker Contestant" / Jonathan Has Failed Nigerians - Dokubo Asari